Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ] Empty Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ] Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:23 am

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

She was well informed of the Raikage's return, Umeko was always well informed on such matters concerning the Raikage. Awaiting in the office she was in the middle of watering the various plants and flowers that decorated the Raikage's office. Umeko was one to keep the place clean but she also filled the room with various plants that contained deadly poisons. These plants though had to be utilized in a certain way for the poisons to work rather than just touching the plant itself and it's effects happening. Upon receiving the news Umeko quickly made a pot of tea and once the Raikage came into the office Umeko bowed her head in respect to her. " Welcome back home, Raikage-Sama. " Before she could say another word she was handed some papers, she assumed it was about the boy the Raikage and she was correct. She was given the run down and it was now her job to explain to the boy what was happening and what his new life would be like. Sitting down a few feet from him she waited for him to awaken while sipping tea.

2Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ] Empty Re: Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ] Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:09 am

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

It seemed what ever had knocked the boy out had done so for quite some time. She had finished off her third cup of tea waiting for the boy to wake up and as it was Umeko began to get bored. Sighing she got up and informed a few ninja to guard to place, and to make sure the boy did not leave the room. If he were to awaken they were to contact her immediately. Umeko would not be hard to find as she usually stayed in the hospital or the training grounds, rarely though one could find her in her own home. Cleaning up the tea and such she looked at the boy once more before leaving the room.

- exit -

3Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ] Empty Re: Update Commencing [ Kid, Shin ] Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The young lad commonly known as Akimoto Senju would lay down on the ground as he started to regain his consciousness. His body remaining still as his eyelids started to slowly separate from each other, the sight of two guards in front of the room's door was the first thing to reveal itself to the boy. "Where am I.." the boy would think to himself, petrified at what was going on. His shinobi skills however wasn't failing him as he remained still and kept his eyes as closed as he could whilst still allowing some light to enter his black pupils to see what was going on, or whatever the little sight he had allowed himself to have with such a small opening of his eyes. The only thing he could see was the two guards standing about three meters in front of him, his body laying straight with his chin touching the ground and his face facing the guards. "Be careful my son, their headbands say 'Cloud'. The woman who took you must be working for or with these guys. Now if you plan this carefully you-" His mother was interrupted as he decided that this was still all her fault and went ahead with his own plan. The boy's arms were by his sides as he laid on his stomach, allowing him to quickly push himself up. The clone handseals for the Wood Clone technique was performed in under a second with his swiftly trained movements and ability in Ninjutsu. In front of Akimoto would appear a puff of smoke created from chakra, though that wasn't what the handseals were for as it was a mere cover for what lies within the smoke; a copy of himself. Some refer to this type of clone to be the perfect clone, much more durable than that of the Shadow Clone or even Suiton Bunshins. With the clone being created Akimoto would jump backwards landing next to the table on which his new paperwork rested. The clone at that time would jump forward at the two guards, it's arms by its side as it used as much force as it could muster to thrust itself forward and activated the Wood Release: Cutting technique. Yes this was indeed the prototype or beta version of what Akimoto was planning to create, the technique he practiced in the woods not so long ago in Konohagakure. From the clone's body shards and spears of wood would emerge as the cutting technique took effect. From all over it's body these sharp stake like spears would grow at a fast enough pace to catch the two guards in their tracks as they moved forward at an attempt to capture Akimoto and constrain him so they could explain the situation.

Akimoto's eyes would catch the photo of him on the table, printed on the paperwork.
"-Name: Shinsui Senju
-Ethnicity: Japanese
-Citizenship: Kumogakure"
These were the first four bullets on this piece of paper that he saw, it was indeed enough for him to realize what was going on. He had been kidnapped by Kumogakure and recruited, whether he liked it or not. As he realized this the stakes of the clone utilizing the Cutting technique would pierce through the bodies of the two guards, growing straight through their lungs depriving them of oxygen as their blood started to fill their lungs. The clone would disperse as soon as the job was done, unaware of what Akimoto- or now known as Shinsui as stated by Kumogakure's records- knew. "hehehehe, hehe, hehehe, hehe.." The laughter of the clown filled his head, unable to help himself as the sight of the blood entered Akimoto's head. "What a mess you've created, Shinsui." Ryan would say from the shadows of the corners in the room, ending his sentence with a giggle as he then kept quiet to allow Seiaryu to speak. But Shinsui wouldn't allow her to say a word, still infuriated with her actions performed in Konohagakure. The two bodies would lay on the ground with blood leaving their bodies as they suffocated and choked on their own blood. The realization of a new start entered his mind though with him killing two guards would destroy that new start in an instant if they knew he killed the two guards, so the only thing he could've done really was to call for help. He screamed at the top of his lungs "HELP! HELP!" tears started to flow from the corners of his eyes down his cheek, fake of course, but it helped to put on the show that he was indeed sorry for what he had done.

Two medical nin rushed into the room as they rammed the door down, their attention immediately being drawn to the bleeding guards laying on the ground. Their skills were good enough to save the guards, but it would take some time. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear! What's going on, where am I?! I'm scared, and something.. Someone took over my body.." The Raikage must have surely explained to them what had happened in Konohagakure, it was as clear as day that the boy was crazy and someone did indeed take over his body at Konohagakure when he faced the Raikage. The two nin knew about this, which is exactly why they were stationed right outside the room to ensure that no one died to a crazy boy. Shinsui's head was facing the floor, hiding the wicked smirk he just gave his mother as he blamed it on her. Inside his head; the area was dark with Poncho, Ryan and Seiaryu all three standing in front of Shinsui. "Today is the day I take back what you three stole from me, especially you mother.." He said as chains would grow from the ground (this is all in his head still) moving upwards from each of their feet and started restraining the three of them, signifying that Shinsui was indeed starting to take control. He would no longer play the pawn of these three. Back to reality; Light would shine upon his face again as he lifted his head and rushed over to the four Kumogakure shinobi, two of which he had injure and the other two who are helping the injured guards. "Please, where is the lady that took me.. She has to help rid me of these dreaded things in my head." He asked them, a helpless and lost look took over his face however this was no show to trick them. Shinsui truly was lost.. All his life he was never his own person, now that he was truly in control he had no idea what to do. He was always told what to do, now he was lost with no clue of what he actually wants to do. "Lady Raikage is out right now, Shinsui. Please relax, we're here to help you. She instructed someone to look after you, though that person is out now and left us, including these two, to look after you until you woke. But it seems you have a good idea of what's going on now, you see you're now a member of our village. The Cloud. You're safe here, no one will hurt you so you have no need to be afraid. Come now, I'll take you to your home." She explained to him. "The Raikage kidnapped me..?" He asked her as they walked to his new home, the guard was healed enough for the other medical nin to finish the rest off on her own. "Yes. You see it's a new program that she enforced to increase the population and military force of Kumogakure. I can see why she chose you, you're quite skilled. Taking down those two guards, they're some of our very best. Anyway, we're providing all candidates of this program their own home if they do indeed choose to remain compliant- in other words accept their new citizenship and don't try to return to what used to be their home. Shinsui tell me, do you accept?" She continued to speak with Shinsui, calming him down with her relaxed and soothing tone of voice. The answer was an easy one. The boy was his own person now and had the opportunity to start over. Konohagakure never treated him with respect, his childhood there was hell, but this place could prove to be something that he likes. He could be respected here, liked here, at this moment that's all he wishes; for him to fit in. He's vulnerable emotionally and could be manipulated easily with comfort and a promise of safety. For once in his life someone would take care of him and actually wanted to, which was enough for him. "I.. I do." He answered her question, a smile would be placed on the women's face as she saw him accept. She felt sorry for him, and truly wanted to help him even though he originated from another village. He realized this, the fact that after so many years of peace war would come and the villages separated not too long ago and this was the first time he saw hope for peace again. He wanted peace, he himself wanted peace. On the doorstep of his new home they would part with the papers in his hand, explaining everything about this project of the Raikage. As they parted he would look down at the papers, and think some more. Seeing his new name, new identity once more on the papers.

Shinsui Senju, the name signified a new person, his own person, starting from this day on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum