Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

C rank mission:Rabid dogs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1C rank mission:Rabid dogs Empty C rank mission:Rabid dogs Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Danny

Danny
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Daniel and Dakiro sat down on a bench in a small restaurant,and ordered for a bowl of any noodles except ramen since he had grown sick of it. His guardian Uzumaki Dakiro shouted and laughed "guahahahahahah,you are funny kid,hahaha,I've got to say it,you are funny" "Yeah I know, am as funny as a trash can" relied Daniel instantly and then heard the sounds of laughter originating from His environment even from Dakiro who was sitting by his left,even the workers in the small restaurant laughed, Daniel noticed that the joke wasn't funny though he taught it was because people started laughing  but later figured out that it was because his statement was absurd,and then covered his face with his hands to make sure no one saw him,the next thing he did was that he rested it on the table as he would open His eyes and move his iris left and right to see if people were still looking and kept hearing Dakiro laughing by his side non-stop as this made him more annoying, Because he  was embarrassed and he kept hearing people laughing about his statement and they kept pointing at him still laughing.
As the many voices Began to move away from the small restaurant he was in,the sounds he began to hear began to fade into the distance with the one on his side an exception, the adult Uzumaki couldn't control it, but others were stopping and walking away which meant that people were leaving. Daniel moved his iris left and right and saw  little people but they were going to their various destinations still seeing Dakiro laughing. Daniel raised his head and then glanced left and right, and then looked at his back.
  He saw the different people around moving to wherever they were going and couldn't see Much of the old faces that was around,afterwards the people around began to call the older uzumaki a mad man because the new comers were clueless and didn't know what he was laughing about and only a mad man would laugh out this loud without a cause and this made Daniel laugh at Dakiro but was not as loud as Dakiro's.
Daniel made a sigh of relief as it looked like his face was tired and then yawned when the people were leaving and another set was coming from all directions as he felt that he was also being mocked yet again when he was laughing and noticed that Dakiro looked on with weary eyes and searched the crowd with his eyes to see a man with black straight hair that started his mocking as he was the first to look on with a confused face and guessed maybe he was mad.
After few seconds they remembered that they have not tasted out of the food that was served to them and observed that it had gotten cold but a little warm, they dipped their chop sticks into the noodles  and ate hurriedly and drank after finishing the noodles and then drank all the tasty and spicy liquid that remained in the plate. They drank water and then stood up and payed for their meal,they walked to the curtain of the small restaurant and grabbed the soft and fine fabric to raise it up as they then ducked a Little lowering their head as they passed through the raised curtain,after they got out,they let go of the curtain.
Daniel and Dakiro were walking and Daniel was rapping  and bending His knees a little then bounce back up immediately, his rap style was annoying to Dakiro and he told Daniel to stop, but Daniel wouldn't. After walking past some blocks, a chuunin came to Daniel and gave him a letter, Daniel then told him to wait as the chuunin waited and had no clue why he would make him wait .
Daniel lowered his eyes brows a little changing his face to a serious one and glanced at him and then opened his eyes as if he was shocked" Yes,you're the one,you're the chuunin who gave me that mission days ago,I knew it,your face was familiar to me" as that was what he said after identifying the chuunin, "yeah, I can remember I brought a mission for you, well anyways, my dad has another mission again, he told me to give it to any chuunin I can find so that those things would leave since he couldn't do so cause he is always busy in the academy and am too scared to go near dogs. Just come to the academy when you're done to receive your pay,we'll I'll soon be going". Replied the chuunin as he gave the letter to Daniel, as he waved goodbye to Daniel with a smile , Daniel did the same.
Daniel  opened the letter and read out 
"Mission Name: Rabid Dogs

Type: Normal
Mission Rank: C
Mission Reward: 400 Ryo
Mission Description: Rabid dogs have been terrorizing the park. Its up to you of how you dispose of them, no one would be angry if they wound up dead. Just get rid of them."
Daniel was pleased with what he saw and was happy he would get 400ryo if he is done, Daniel then walked to the park as he grabbed a rod from the streets when he was going. As he got near the park,he saw the dogs as he whispered. The dogs barked at him as the barks could be heard from several blocks away from him, a dog then charged at him as he laughed and said "wrong move".
The dog got close to him it and attempted to jump on Daniel but Daniel side stepped and then swiped the rod to hit the dog's two legs below his tail as he heard bones cracking as the dog fell to the ground squirming, he then hitted it with the rod as he saw 3 more charging and barking at him,he simply sweeped his rod again and it hitted the 3 dog's mouths as several teeth were sent flying outta their mouths and then their jaws began to drop as the rod had broken the joint that held it together.
4 dogs was remaining tried to attack but moved back again hesitantly as they were scared and barked, Daniel then charged at them growling as they moved back but then charged at Daniel  and attempted to bite him, but Daniel jumped up as he lowered his two hands that had a firm grip on the rod with brute force down to the skull of one of the dogs cracking his skull as he fell helpless to the ground.
When Daniel landed his legs slid backwards then he saw 1 coming as he then made a vertically downward sweeping strike of his rod cracking the skull of another dog  as he decided to hit the  second but he held the rod with his teeth and Daniel landed a kick to its oesophagus making the dog winded as it let go of the rod and Daniel  probed its neck with the rod, as the last then tried to run, Daniel threw the rod at him which was successful as it ruptured the bones because of the force used to throw it  and it fell down rolling several times on the floor till it stopped rolling
Daniel had beaten them all and saw the dogs standing with pain and difficulty as others crawled away to leave the park since they were severely injured, Daniel then went to the chuunin and told the chuunin that the mission was a success and got his reward

WC:1261

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum