Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another day at the library

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another day at the library Empty Another day at the library Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It was another quiet day in the library, and one he found himself alone in. Well if he could truly be alone anymore these days. Loki was of course referring to the one and only Gyuki! The massive tailed beast that would dwarf the village that was somehow sealed inside his body. Once upon a time Loki knew so little about the inner workings of Fuinjutsu and its many possibilities but now he was starting to realize that with his general knack for the skill he was picking up things rather quickly and becoming an expert in the field. Once again he found him reading journal entries. Today he found himself on page thirty-six reading about a group who called themselves The Men of Purity.

Page 36 wrote:

So this was it huh? The final stretch of something almost four hundred years in the making. A promise that needed to be kept and a final family reunion to attend. Well then let's get started shall we?

Rafa was indeed nowhere to be found. In all actuality the portal Uma had closed Rafa had not yet left. However this was but a small inconvenience as the guardian always liked to have a plan B. The table that Seijuu and Taiquin had chosen to sit at began to glow slightly as the seal on it was activated and in small flash of light Rafa sat upon the table his legs Indian style just grinning away like usual as he observed the people before them contemplating their purpose in all of this. These were people he had spent many years at a time with and he was proud to say the people that stood in this room before him were now the closest thing he would ever come to family. He would need these three to help him keep his promise but in order for that he would have to tell them everything. So here goes ~~.

He took a deep breath before giving a small sigh before finally coming clean about who he was and what needed to be done. Alright guys it's about time I gave you a little history lesson I suppose. "I'm sure you guys are curious to who the hell I actually am." "Some crazy kid who never ages?" "No but close" He explained still grinning away. "I am a pure one like yourselves so to speak." He said as his smile began to fade as he finally began to think back to the days of his past. "Only I was that of the first generation if you will." "I was trained by the world's very first ninja" he said in a serious tone as his smile completely disappeared. After a short pause he continued. "Of course I wasn't his only student, There were two others trained by my master." "These two were like brothers to me and we spent years together in training." "But alas after we had learned everything or master could teach a mortal man he offered us each something more." "An immunity to time itself if you would." "The three secret arts of immortality to be specific." "Kara received that of a parasitic quality able to feed off living things and retain his life, Tenkeshi was given an immortal soul able to take over the body of living entities and of course being the person I am I chose simple immortality that didn't require any sacrifice in order to sustain but at the cost of actually being able to be killed by normal means." "Of course power such as that changes most." "Not at first mind you but it did happened after time." Rafa's head lowered as he thought back to those times. It was painful to bring up after the long years but this was something that had to be told. "Tenkeshi was the first to lose his grasp on his new power." "It was obvious though for a man who could never really die." "Who could he be expected to value others lives when he couldn't value his own?" "He began to slaughter people mercilessly each time looking for the next best thing." "Once me and Kara learned of this we set out to stop him all the while Kara had begun to lose himself as well I suppose." "But at the time though I had my suspicions I never expected it to turn out the way it did."

"Regardless we caught up to him and a conflict ensued." "This was the first time I had ever experienced betrayal as Kara's own thoughts and ideas coupled with his power had already begun to corrupt him as well." "After I sealed away Tenkeshi Kara struck knowing I was on my last leg after such an immense battle." "But of course even I wasn't completely oblivious to what he had planned." "Kara couldn't stop Tenkeshi by himself so he simply used me until I was no longer needed." "But plans like this often have a way of blowing up in your face." "His own attack he used to end my life would be used against him." Rafa paused once more thinking back to the very moments where he was forced to fight the only family he had ever known. It was hard but at the time he made his Sensei a promise and he had ever intention of keeping it. "I reflected his own attack back on him thus for all intensive purposes destroying his body." "Of course I knew he wasn't truly dead but I couldn't bring myself to finish neither him nor Tenkeshi so I simply left." "Thus in that moment of cowardice I broke both the promise to my master and put our very planet at risk." His head lowered once more and his breathing had become slightly berated. "After all... It's not everyday you get a chance to kill the infamous Mask right?" He said with a small sarcastic chuckle. Rafa stood up suddenly and hopped of the table and strode a few feet from it before turning to face the pure ones and continuing. "Thus in my moment of weakness I let the two most dangerous things on the planet run free." "What they have been doing up till this point I haven't a clue but after I left that day I charged myself with stopping mask in whatever way I could and the first of which was to watch over the 7 artifacts that laid scattered around the lands." "I knew he would come for them once he regained his power so I gathered the ones I could and put them where I thought they would be safe but apparently I made the wrong choice on a few." He said with a small smile. "But that brings us up to date on what's going on and now it's time to bring this all to an end!" He yelled out excitedly. "So here's what you guys need to know and what you need to do alright?" Rafa cleared his throat before continuing. "Uma do me a favor and make Seijuu a portal to the outskirts of Konoha if you would be so kind I'd like to bring a buddy along for a little back up ya know?" "Uma and Taiquin you are both charged with the task of going to Yuki and Kumo talking to the leaders and try and get them to send some forces to come to the outskirts of Konoha." "I don't care how you do it just get the message across that this is the real deal." "If they don't wanna help then fuck'em!" Rafa called out happily. "Get who you can and meet at Konoha in one day." Rafa turned to leave before suddenly stopping and speaking once more. "I know this alot to ask of you guys but know I'm going to end what I should have centuries ago when I had the chance with or without your help." "You have every right to just walk away if you want." "With that being said whichever one of you goes to Kumo give the Kage there Daro's necklace would you?" "I'm sure he's more than capable of protecting it." "Well you have the plan what you do with it is up to you." "I look forward to seeing you all real soon." "Adios." And with that he vanished with a poof. This whole time he was nothing more than a bushin. The real Rafa was already in konoha.

2Another day at the library Empty Re: Another day at the library Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Later that week Loki once again found himself sitting in the library with the same old book full of journal entries in front of him. He was rather addicted to this book and maybe even Fuinjutsu in general. His aptitude for the skill was far above average and he began to notice just how skilled he was, no doubt partly due to his heritage. Gyuki was actually the one who set him on this track of fuinjutsu learning and to be honest he partly regretted it. Not because he bore any ill will or nothing but Loki's obsession for reading about it was simply getting to be a little much. Gyuki found the information rather dull and found himself bored quite often which officially made library days his least favorite day. At this exact moment Loki found himself reading about a young man named Itami who was learning about Cursed Seals among other things. The page read as follows:

Itami's Findings wrote:Itami went deeper and deeper into the building looking at books after books after books on their shelves holding knowledge, only few knew. As he went deeper into the building he noticed the worse the building looked. Water began dropping from the leaky pipes, so much so that the entire floor was covered in water, he began hearing rats scurry on the floor and even the hallways got so dark it was almost impossible to see. Itami grabbed a torch hanging from the wall and lit it by expelling his green chakra.

However, as he was releasing his chakra he noticed the curse mark began to weaken his chakra was turning blue again. Maybe Sabimaru was dieing and he was being released from his grip or that his body was repelling the curse mark. It did not matter he did not need an curse mark that always was active and kept him from returning to normal. He was now gaining complete control and any time he expelled chakra it was blue he was now free from the grip of Sabimaru.

He walked deeper into the creepy dark hallway until he reached the end of the hall. There at the wall stood a book large in size with weird markings all around it. As Itamiw as grabbing for the large book he felt a dark presence and with that black chakra came from nowhere and began acting as a barrier the chakra from the barrier shocked Itami's hand. It was obvious a defensive seal that would not allow him to read the book or even pick it up. Itami however, was somewhat gifted in sealing so he began performing Goukin Kai, or Seal Release.

In an instant the seal from the book was released and Itami could begin reading. He wondered what would be in a book that would make someone seal it so no one could touch it. He moved the book to a large wooden table at the end of the hall. There he opened the book and began reading it, inside this book there were new seal combinations that could create powerful and tricky seals, it even held the seal that created the barrier for the book. Itami landed on a gold mine of information here, he wondered why no one was able to find the book. It did not matter most likely normal people could not get pass the seal and other shinobis who were not skilled in sealing as well.

As he kept on reading he discovered multiple curse mark formulas to create different curse marks all equal in destructive strength. There were pages that went in dept about the seals and even a page on how to imply a curse mark. Itami began reading the book, he did not pay attention to anything other than that book as he was reading. He was finally going to learn the jutsu that he felt like a curse, but once he learned how to place one he would create a better one than the one that was given to him. He began pouring chakra into his hand and he could see a new mark form on his hand, but he had no one to place it on seeing as he did not want a curse mark. So he quickly returned his chakra flow to normal and canceled the jutsu.

As Itami began reading the book of seals he noticed two different seals that when joined together looks exactly like the seal he had placed on his shoulder. He remembered the person who placed it on him told him his body would never decay with the seal placed on him. Itami began thinking that learning this seal could be useful in the future. He began studying the patterns of the seal and each one of it's functions. As he began reading how each one worked he wondered how he could combine two separate seals into one seal. It appeared the seal that kept everything inside the body preserved was the bottom layer of the seal while the top layer was the part that kept it going for eternity. After finally getting each part of it down he was ready to test it out, and with a few signs Itami poured chakra into his right hand a placed the seal on his back. Now he had two of these seals on him.

Itami was over staying his welcome so he decided to pack up his bags and place The Book of Seals on his back, he may need it in the future. He was off to a new Country a new Village wherever the wind took him, he was sure to go. "Time a change of scenery, time for Yuki's outpost area to restock."

954//2364

3Another day at the library Empty Re: Another day at the library Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

exit n close

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum