Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Researching a Summoning Contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Researching a Summoning Contract  Empty Researching a Summoning Contract Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki was out and about having previously spent a lot of time in a library reading cause lets be honest there isn't much else that goes on in a library. The reason Loki was actually not currently in the library was because he find something interesting there. It was another journal entry of course but it detailed how a particular man came upon a summoning contract. This greatly intrigued Loki as signing a contract with a family of massive beasts sounded quite thrilling in his honest opinion. Now finding himself closer to the outskirts of Kiri he pulled out the copy of the journal entry he made and read it once more to himself just to make sure he knew what exactly to do.

It was a really nice day. The sky was clear, cloudless and the sun shined down onto Nero and Rokou when they travelled to Sunagakure. They stopped in the middle of a clearing in the pine forests and the Sannin closed his eyes.

,, Well, it seems that nobody followed us. We're safe in the moment. You should rest a little bit, Nero.''

The atmosphere in the Sand Country will be soon quite the hell for the Yuki ninja. So his companion nodded and sat down next to a tree. The burden of the artifact also lowered his endurance. Finally, he fell asleep.

Rokou summoned Karyuudo and advised him to guard the Genin's sleep. During this, the Kumo shinobi wanted to search for some water and entered the hugh pine forest.

It was dark and the fresh smell of plants laid in the air. Rokou walked a few steps further and the surrounding area became even darker. Not a single sun ray reached the ground. It was an atmosphere comparable to his Chuunin Exam in the Forest of Death. Far away, he listened to the voice of a tiger.
,, You're in danger, a bigger danger than you could evaluate. You've mighty enemies.'' , a known voice said behind him out of the sudden. He turned around when he sensed the well-known apparing presence. And there he stood: a man with long brown hair, brown skin, a scared face and notable green eyes. Normally, he wore only scratched brown pants, but today he wore also a white cloak. But in the darkness, the white cloak seemed to change continiously his colour from grey to green to brown and back to white-grey. It was a strange coat.
Rokou bowed to the man who taught him everything about the wolves.

,, Garuda-sensei, I know this very well.'', he said with respectful voice.

,, Really? I don't think so. The Seven are only childs in the big shadow of Mask. He's an existance far more powerful than everyone else.'',
Garuda mustered Rokou, his old student, and it seemed that he thought about something at the same time.
,, Even than you?'', the Sannin asked curious.
,, You know that I'm not allowed to interfere the humanship's matters. But I've a good idea of his power and he's at least equal, probably even stronger than me. I think he could also be one of the less people who are experienced and wise enough to see who I'm really: I assume he's no real human existance like me. And that's making him so dangerous and let him look like a god. But his ideal ... whiping out everything in name of purity... is just a childish wish. Nevertheless, that's the reason why I'm here. You should know: Purity is a low, new ideal made from humans. The nature exists already since the begin of the living time and the only purpose of each animal and human is to survive and to have children. And this made the world how it is in the past, in the present and in the future and saved the life, at all. And until he don't understand and accept this ... he'll never be able to understand the power of the nature. If he would knew the true essence he wouldn't act like this. And this should be your weapon: the energy and wisdom of the nature. So, I discussed with Yaru, Ookami and the other wolf lords and decided something. We want to pass this down to you.''
There was a puff of a smoke and Garuda hold a big blue scroll in his right hand. A grey wolf was painted in the cover. Rokou noticed instantly what it was, even when he didn't see it for a long time.
,, The wolf scroll...'', he said with a surprised voice.
,, Indeed. That's the contract you signed 7 years ago. It contains the name of all wolf summoners. Also, the former owners wrote their knowledge in this scroll: this means their jutsus, wisdoms and tales. But you should study it on your own. But be sure, it's by far more useful than you would expect. ''
He reached the thankful Rokou the scroll and smiled. Was it pity? Did he knew what Rokoi is awaiting ,, Well I wish you much luck on your journey. You'll need this. And be sure, we're with you ... friend and brother.'' And so Rokou's sensei disappeared again without a sign of movement. Rokou quickly gathered some water and went back to Nero.

On the question of Nero what this new scroll is, Rokou only answered:,, A gift of an ally and a good friend.''

At first Loki was highly disappointed that all this had happened so far away and gave surprisingly little details on how this other man acquired the scroll but then it dawned on him. Perhaps all you need is to be permitted access to the scroll from a current holder. So with that thought in mind Loki did a bit more research, and lo and behold there happened to be rumors of a man who lived in the Land of Water that was rumored to have summoned wolves a time or two. Whether or not this was true was to be determined and Loki had much more researching to do. So with that he set out in the direction of the so called Wolf Summoner hoping he would hit the metaphorical gold mine.

1040 wc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum