Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Report[Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Report[Mission] Empty Mission Report[Mission] Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Their stay in Kirigakure had been long and arduous. To add onto that, it was now emotional, emotionally painful having lost a cell member, a brother. "Dammit!" Suji shouted as he banged his fist on the side of the wall. Ishida sat upright on the edge of the bed staring at the floor. Ondori at the desk slouched on the surface, "writing" the mission report. "Success . . . success . . . sucesss. If we succeeded why do I feel like we lost? That wasn't a question to himself, but to reality, to this ninja way, the code of shinobi. A good with the mission objective complete was a good well done regardless of the losses suffered. That's what the Anbu Manual told Ondori, but at the moment eh teen could spit on such a primitive book. It had no morals, it had no humanity, it had no empathy, it was a code of becoming a drone to one's Kage, the guide to desensitization and numbness to this cruel world. "If only I had swatted that kunai . . . shit shit shit!" Ishida's eyes welting up again as he stared across the room to Bato's empty bed, the teen buried his head in his hands and weeped lightly. "I'm going on a walk, I need to clear my head." Ondori stood taking the mission report with him on a clipboard.

Stepping out into the night air of Kirigakure, he didn't get far before a familiar voice chimed in his ear. The sweet angelic call of Sara . . . it had lost its effect. "I could feel your mood before I even saw you, what happened on your mission?" Sara being a Goze he had agreed to protect as she followed him around while he traversed the world on assignments. He didn't speak and only walked to a grassy area with a single tree and pond. Sitting agains the tree, he inhaled and exhaled deeply. "One of my comrades died on the mission." Sara's blind eyes gained emotion and she covered her mouth as she gasped inaudibly. Placing a consoling hand on Ondori's leg, she took her time searching for a remedy. "Is that in your hand the mission report?" She had a weird way of sensing things, Ondori wasn't always sure if she was blind. "Yeah . . ." She reached for it and the pencil. "I know it's hard to write it out, so tell me what happened, I'll write it for you." Ondori was surprised she could write, but figured there were many things she could do with his vision impairment that wasn't natural.

"We paused for a break before we got the bar and went over mission plans. This was around high noon, sun perched in the center of the sky. They, Suji, Ishida, and Bato went inside the bar where they scoped out our targets to discern similar traits they each had. After finding matching markings or tattoos on them and counting out five Requiem members, they left the bar and we set up for pursuit. They left about an hour and half after, Suji, Ishida, and Bato left the bar, then we chased. I stayed back as over watch, but they were discovered. Combat indued and we used keyword battle topics to engage and executed the five Requiem members, but not before I used Genjutsu to leak information of their hideout. After which, we proceeded to the Hideout location with me as lead. Stopping at the cliffside, Suji ran over procedure and formation guidelines once more before we would enter. He also gave us Explosive Tags to rig the site in case we needed a last resort to bring the whole hideout down on us and our enemies. After which we entered. Combat broke out very quickly, about thirty seconds into infiltration. They were all strong, Chunin level at the least, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, that's the only skills I personally witnessed the Requiem members use. After a couple engagements, it was our . . . it was our final one. Three came from the front and two from the back. I was quick with the two from the back, but from the front, things were bad. Suji was taking on two as Bato was prepping a jutsu and Ishida was fighting the other. As Suji swung at one, they parried, then tossed a kunai. Suji dodged it, but . . . but Bato was busy. His hands, his hands were going through seals and he hadn't saw the kunai fly in. I tried to call out, but I wasn't fast enough and he got hit in the chest. Soon after, Suji killed the one who tossed the kunai, but then another used a fire jutsu. I had never seen anything like it. It wiped out everything in its path even one of his own allies. Ishida jumped into another room and Suji was close enough to squeeze against the wall before the jutsu fanned out to burn him. Bato was on the ground wounded format he kunai bleeding out. I wanted to grab him, but I knew I'd die to, so I . . . I used a defensive jutsu to shield myself and when the flames were gone and I looked, Bato was nothing but an outline of ashes along with the enemies ally. Then I rushed in and killed the guy. I stabbed him about eleven maybe twelve times. After that we left and detonated the site . . . and now we're here. Maybe an hour till midnight. End Report." Ondori's eyes didn't move the whole time. Tears wanted to come, but he wouldn't let them. Sara nodded, then gave him the report back, that hand back on his leg, she then gave him a hug. "I understand, it's painful to lose an ally, especially while you're so young . . . I'll leave you in privacy. Don't stay out too late, you said travel back to Kumogakure is early in the morning tomorrow." Ondori nodded and stayed in the small nature infested area with his thoughts of Bato. Soon enough he inflicted enough mental pain from the thought of his friend dying, it no longer hurt and with that he headed back to the inns if nothing had even happened that day. Proof reading the report out loud surprised by Sara's neat handwriting, Suji and Ishida gave no response. "Guess it's good then, I'll send it out." His voice was back to its bland flavorless drag. Summoning a crow, he pinned the message to it's leg then sent it to Kumogakure.

1,103/500

[Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum