Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Cold, slimy? My home this is!? (private , training , DONE)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Savant

Savant
Konoha Jonin
Konoha Jonin

“Ninjutsu is the art of controlling and shaping one’s chakra through intention, to create a jutsu that suits one purpose. It is defined by it’s use of handseals, and in general relience on chakra mor than Bukijutsu, taijutsu, Sensory, genjutsu, iryo ninjutsu, Kugujutsu or fuinjutsu. Although these all tend to require chakra, none have such a specification oof it’s use, and none are so limited by it use, or so vulnerable by it’s use. Although ninjutsu may seem the most powerful route to take, one must remeber that chakra is not only your weapon... it is your shackle.” Kuro studied the book that he was reading more closely. To him it seemed as if the writer was afraid of the power that he taught. Which was fair enough, but to Kuro, there was no greater evil than keeping secrets that could benefit another person. Kuro had too much experience with things like that. The fifteen year old got to his feet, stretching a little. He had been reading for the last half hour or so. The authors disclaimers were pretty gripping stuff, and although he had passed about thirty or soo pages, the man seemed no closer to teaching the user anything about ninjutsu. The book had also warned in no uncertain terms that a “real master, a person who plans on becoming a great shinobi and using ninjutsu would have the patience to read throughout th book from start to finish, rather than just skipping to the back and learning the most powerful techniques first.” “Smart,” thought Kuro to himself “the book draws in readers with the promise of containing secret hidden techniques, and then promotes intrest by saying it’s only for the “best” and then combining that with some of the phrases in the review’s, carefully chosen no doubt, most containing the word “test” the book is trying to say, only read this if you are ready for a real “test” with a real reward. The man is just trying to make a buck, like everyone else in this world.” Kuro threw the book unto the ever growing pile of texts that he had found useless. He could go into the field and actually do some important shit, but at the moment, he really could not be bothered. Most of the people whom he had asked advice from, just suggested that he go out into the field to learn his ninjutsu for himself, but Kuro really appreacieted reading a good book. And books that got a person to understand something complex, like ninjutsu, through just reading, tended to be both benefiacal and good reads. The quality of the author was a world away from someone who enjoyed selling novels about romance and how to attract women and so forth. Usually because the people constructed the book out of another’s experience, they had no idea about what chakra actually felt like. Most shinobi were either too senile, busy or dead to write a book to teach other shinobi how to do stuff. And Kuro was now at the point were the shinobi who did teach stuff to kids about Ninjutsu, could no longer teach him anything to do with “ninjutsu” becuase he had outstripped their knowledge. He had torn through every book that was written by Shinobi on the subject of ninjutsu, and had found none that advanced his knowledge. Since he had exhausted all his practical means, he was now starting on the impractical. And so here he was, reading books about ninjutsu, in a public library, which weren’t written about ninja’s, were not for ninja’s and weren’t meant to seriously educate anybody on the subject of ninjutsu. Still anyhting to avoid doing any work. Kuro sipped his coffee, currently stored in a disposable little plastice can/cup thing. It was a cheap knock off, and imiation of a real mug, much like the books in this library, written to an audience who wouldn’t know the first thing about ninja. The whole thing just made Kuro a little angry. And then Kuro remembered that he did have a friend whom could probably be one of the most powerful Jed-erhm Shinobi that he had ever met. Adoy, the little green creature at the end of the road, whom upon meeting him for the first time, Kuro had been taken to a different world...

Soon Kuro found himself walking through the same dusty streets, the empty stares of dying people haunting his every step, but as he started to come to the end of his journey, the smell of age started to dissappear, replaced by a strange, musty, earthy and swampy smell. “Sensei Adoy?” Kuro ventured into the dark place, and as he looked around, the world of Kohonagakure had dissapeared the houses gone. And in front of him, the house of his master. the tiny door opened, and his aged sensei appeared, looking pleased t see him, but yet, more aged than the last time Kuro had seen him. “Welcomes to you, Kuro, long time it has been since I have seen yu yes, hmm? Yes!” Kuro was a little confused to him, it had not been a long time since he had last visited his master. To his shame, he could not actually recall how many days it had been, but he felt it had not been more than a few days, maybe a week? But Kuro had long since accepted the irregularities about the behavior and views of master Adoya. “I am sorry master, I have come to study under you just once more, I think. I have meta barrier with my lerning of ninjutsu, and to consult me both books and people have been of no use whatsoever.” Master Adoy took a long and caculating look at Kuro “Why not can you just go and practice ppysically. Hmm?” Kuro knew he would have to do some fast talking to get out of this situation. Adoy did not like laziness one bit. “Master, I learn best when I don’t have to do things practically, I find it easiest for me to understand, especially with something as complex as the art of ninjutsu, you know what I am saying.” Kuro thought that mast Adoy was not fooled by the excuse, in fact he was certain, but was now weighing the weights of his character. “very, well teach you I shall Mhhm? Yes!” Adoy waddled off into the distance, looking qui]te a strange sight. Although Kuro respected his master , he would not be at all surprised if the entire hours he had been spending in the strange world at the end of the road was all a great big self beneficial hallucination that was brought on by drinking too much coffee. But regardless, Kuro followed the strange little creature willingly, fully under the impression that he was about to learn from him. Once they had erached a fairly dry patch, the creature pulled out a weathered looking scroll, and summoned a few logs and some stones, which Adoy had obviously stored in there previously. Had he been expecting Kuro to make a eraperrence for more training? Using a strength that Kuro would not have expected from such a small creature, it started creating a kind of bed with a log to support the main body, and two small boulders for the opposite ends of the body, being the head and feet. It looked remarkably uncomfortable, so it brought Kuro a little bit of stress when his esteemed master motioned him to lie down. “Master, what is the purpose of this, why can’t I lie down over there, that log looks a lot more comfy...” Kuro motioned towards a log which was heavily mossed, and a little rotten, yet looked far more comfortable, and the way that it was crooked looked really snug. Adoy raised his eyebrows, which were almost invisible, just a few wispy transculent white hairs on wrinkly aged and leatherish skin. “In combat, comfortable you will be as well, hmm?” Kuro conceded, no, in combat comfort was not number one. Kuroo openly shrugged to his little master, whom gave out a giggle, and proccured a third rock, a bit largre than the rest, for him to sit on. “Now close your mind you must, young pada- I meant shinobi, close your mind to all thoughts and fears. Let no passion disturb you. Suffer no ambition to tempt you... That is it, yes. Now you’ve got to feel the chakra within you, and’ And Adoy sensei went on about this for quite some length, which made little sense to poor old Kuro, whom had learnt pretty much all of what was coming throught that little green creatures mouth. Just as these thoughts had started to occur to Kuro his master said “Bored yet, are you, Hmm? Hearing things that are famialar, and yet you say nothing Hmm? Trying to humor me, Hmm? I will show you the power of ninjutsu. But you must do one simple little thing for me. Hmm? I want, you to.... Unlearn all that you have learned. Start from the beginning. Know what it means to be without chakra. Without a hope. Hmm?” Kuro was a little lost at this. To be without hope... Without chakra... He didn’t really knew what that meant. Understanding had always been there for him, a theory of chakra coordination and ninjutsu techniques was something that he had been with all his life. To unlearn that was, a little impossible, and Kuro said so “What you ask seems impossible master, you can any person learn such a feat?”“You’ve got to feel the chakra around you...” Kuro raised his eyebrows, he had heard his master say that before, when he had been teaching him how to use his chakra to both sense and mask signatures. Kuro thought upon his words though, but they seemed to be utterly useless in his current situation, feel the chakra around him for what? For teh lelz? Maybe the instruction was meant to be useless. Maybe he was not supposed to follow it, but instead think deeper on un learning e everything he knew. Maybe it was a clue for the first step down that path. And so Kuro forgot about what he knew about ninjutsu. He lost the image in his head about how to mold chakra. He could vividly remember once knowing it, but now he had no mastery in this art. “Master Adoy? I have unlearnt everything that I knew.” “Indeed you have, have you. Good, yes this is good. Now start down the path to true greatness, you can.” Equally vexing and useless to Kuro. He wanted to tell his master about how he should “unlearn his talking skills”, and then learn them over to fix his problem with speaking. And then it suddenly occurred to Kuro. Whom had this old green creature learned talking from. No one could “teach” you how to talk. It was a skill you had to pick up all on you own, and if you didn’t then you lacked the proper talent. And then it occured to Kuro. Maybe he had to get a deeper understanding of ninjutsu all on his own. Kuro lay, uncomfortable and itchy, but his mind balancing on the precise of realization. And then, for no reason at all, he tipped. And he discovered himself again. Or rather, ninjutsu, cuz he don’t have time for some spiritual revolution stuff. Kuro got up, feeling a little more elite than he had a few seconds prior. “Thank master Adoy, I feel as if I have ulearnt what I have known and now relerant it. With perhaps a little more quality.” “So good your training was, no more room for ideas, that tou could not advance your learning.... I just showed you the way. So close to a mastery are you, very few masters could have told their secret, and advance your learning directly. Go now, find your purpose, Beware the bad side you must, take not the quick and easy path, lest you become an agent of evil...”

(2014 wordcount. M1 -> to M2 is 700
M2 -> 3 is 800
so yeah, I'd like M3 Ninjutsu skill please.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum