Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Senju Family Home] Familial Bond(Private; Kiyoko; Training)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

The Senju Kirigakure familial home is a square house designed to look similar to a compound, though there are no walls. The house forms a square around a large garden(20m²) that hosts several trees and plants, most spectacular of which is a large Sakura Tree that dominates the middle of the compound and a small Koi pond. Living quarters are on the opposite side of the main entrance while the kitchen and dining room is to the left of the main entrances. The Living area and storage area is to the left of the main entrance.

And Katsuro was at his normal spot when he wasn't training or on missions. Seated beneath the flowering branches of the Sakura tree, he awaited his sister to arrive from whatever mischief she was involved with that day. While he didn't fully support her mischievous was of causing havoc among the villagers, he did realize she was just a kid and would hopefully grow out of it before she assumed her mantle as a full fledged Shinobi and an upstanding member of both the clan and the village. Of course, he had a surprise for her this day. Not only was he going to spend the day but he was going to help her train her skills so she can prove to herself, as well as the village, that she was more than a mischievous child with a penchant for getting in trouble. He had already decided what he was going to assist her with first.

Ninjutsu was the primary skill of shinobi and would be needed to unlock the ultimate jutsu from her prodigious bloodline. Jutsu that was said to rival even the strongest of shinobi, and even the fabled Bijuu who wreaked havoc across the shinobi world all those years ago. And thus he sat waiting, underneath the sweet smelling flowers of the Sakura tree awaiting the arrival of his sweet younger sister.

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko being the mischievous child she was decided that it would be fun to leave home early in the morning to go about her daily business. The reason she needed to leave home was to find certain things to gather. The very thought of it made Kiyo grin a very large grin. The girl almost giggled with excitement at the very plan she had formed. At this moment, Kiyoko could just imagine the reactions she was going to get from this very prank. She could imagine the sounds because when they started she knew that she would need to get out of there. Just to make sure that the girl didn't have any flaws in her plans she would run it through one last time in her mind.

Finally, Kiyoko had made it to her destination and she sat next to the entrance holding her small bucket. The destination she had chosen this very time was the woman's bathhouse and what came next would be well... bad. Every few moments, the girl would hear a croaking sound come from her bucket. "Shhh.." was the noise she would make until she confirmed there were at least a few women in there. Then, she grinned again. In a few moments, the girl had realsed five frogs from her bucket and directed them into the bathhouse. She would immediately press her back to the outside of the bathhouse and wait for it to take place.

It had taken a few moments but finally Kiyoko had heard them. Screams filled the girls ears and then she was gone. The child laughed as she ran down the street and when she was far enough away the girl would bend over and take a few breaths. There was a large smile evident on her face when she rose up. As she looked around, She noticed people were looking at her and whispering. This would make the girl smile and start skipping down the road.

Since she had given the village her daily dose of chaos, Kiyoko decided that she would stop by her home to see what was going on. However, when she arrived at the entrance she wasn't skipping anymore. Instead, the girl froze with her eyes quickly darting to her brother. He was seated in that same place below the Sakura tree so the girl would take a deep breath. After taking this breath, the girl would walk in very slowly. No matter how hard she tried to hide it the girl always knew her brother would notice she had done something wrong. So, until he asked about it she would smile and pretend everything as ok.

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Threw his half-lidded eyes, as if he was dozing off, he watched his sister enter the compound and immediately freeze.  She had spotted him and stopped mid-skip which was a clear signal that she had just finished with yet another of her devilish pranks.  Though probably delightful, he knew the villagers probably didn't think so.  He also knew that he would probably be visited by some unfortunate shop keeper or bathhouse guest who found snakes in the pool complaining of the actions of his Kiyoko.  Of course, his half-lidded state would not last long as he noticed the smile on her face.  

"Oh I see you are back from whatever mischief you have gotten yourself into today.  Today we will do something different.  Instead of me asking, and you telling me, I'll let you tell me on your own.  Preferably before I get a visit from some random villager demanding satisfaction.  But before that, I have something to tell you.  I know you've been wanting us to spend more time together, and so have I, so I've set aside some time so we can.  But it won't be easy.  I'm going to help you train some skills.  I've already set aside some time to help you with your ninjutsu skills.  That is if you want to."

He was sure that after the training got difficult, she would think that he was simply being hard on her to make her reveal the truth behind the mischief.  When in reality he was just making sure she would be able to take care of herself in a fight as the life of a shinobi demanded.

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko wondered how long it would take her brother to ask the question. She wondered how long he would be around today. She wondered how long he had been waiting. She wondered what he would be doing today. The girl wondered so many things but before she would get a chance to ask them. Kiyoko would hear her brother begin to speak. However, Kiyoko wasn't smiling after he began to speak but questions did run through her mind. Questions like.. 'He's just gonna say it right off the bat? No Hi? Training, yeah bet this will be fun? ' All the questions She thought to herself were either sarcastic or a bit angry sounding.

Kiyoko's smile had started to fade as she listened to her brother's words. Her face would turn to more of a frowning type look and her arms would cross. Although, she might be a bit upset Kiyoko was very happy to get to spend time with her brother. Even if that did mean she would have to train. It was a great idea, to her. However, the girl wouldn't just say yes or no. Instead. She decided to throw in her own dialogue.

"Oh, hey. Glad to see you're having a pretty good day. How's mine? It's good. Thanks for asking. You know since you seem to know everything you should already know what I did." Kiyoko would say with a bit of an attitude. Normally, she would never think to talk to her brother in such a way but whatever he said seemed to upset her. However, her next set of words would be a lot more serious. "Is that even a question? Of course I want to." Kiyoko would then sigh and drop her arms. She knew that after what she had just said he would probably make it harder on her. Kiyoko was ready to get this started though. She always loved the thought of learning from him because to her he was the strongest after all.

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

On the outside he used the ANBU mastered calmness to hide the turmoil that currently flowed through his body.  He had inadvertently upset his darling Kiyoko and now he felt horrible.  He watched the smile slowly fade into a frown and her posture became a defensive one with arms crossed across the chest.  He didn't know where he messed up but he did realize that she wasn't one of his subordinates from the ANBU who was used to a tough way of life, though the ANBU family members had their own tough way of life awaiting the possible knock on the door informing them of the death of their family member.

And then, uncharacteristic for Katsuro, he dropped to one knee and brought his arms around the smaller girl in front of him.  It seemed he had hurt her in a way he never thought he could.  He felt he had nearly broken his promise to protect her and he needed to atone for that.  He didn't know why but he felt an immense sadness on his face when he heard the angry words flow from her mouth but it nearly broke him.  She managed to do it faster than any torturer would be able to and his mind couldn't wrap itself around the cause.  But deep in his heart he knew why.

And then in an instant, after nearly ten seconds of hugging, Katsuro's face hardened and he rose from his kneeling position and assumed his dominant standing position over the young girl.

"Now, dear Kiyoko, we shall start training immediately.  But before we get into the heavier aspects I have a few questions.  If you have any questions regarding the curriculum, feel free to ask."

He then moved over to the the Sakura tree and sat down on the cushion laid underneath before instructing Kiyoko to do the same to the other pillow.

"My first series of questions are this:  What do you know of Chakra? What do you know of how Chakra is formed?  What do you know of handseals?"

The questions were basic ones she would have learned in the Academy and depending on her answers, he would probably expand her knowledge quite a bit but he would mainly stick to the simpler aspects for now.

{{OOC:  Start counting words on your next post.}}

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would look at the ground with her arms at her side as she waited to be scolded for what she had just done. However, she jumped slightly as she felt her brothers arms wrap around her. This was the opposite of what she was expecting so it certainly surprised her. Kiyoko wouldn't move from her position as she thought about why he was hugging he. Was he upset? Did she do something that she wasn't catching? She started to assume it was from her snapping at him but she didn't know why that would make him do what he had done. Although the girl didn't know, she started to feel quite guilty about it.

Soon enough, her brother had ceased his hugging and stood. Kiyoko would look up at him as he began to speak of questions and she was told that if she had any she could ask. Knowing Kiyoko she would most likely have a lot of questions. "Ok." She would say as she looked down. The girl was afraid of the questions he might ask because Kiyoko knew she wasn't all that smart. However, her mind would stop thinking about it for a moment as she took a seat under the tree her brother found to be his favorite.

After sitting down, Kiyoko would listen to the questions her brother asked. After hearing them, She would blink. Kiyoko really didn't know much about chakra considering she didn't pay much attention in the academy and was lucky to get by with the grades she had earned. So, she would try her best to answer the questions. "Well, chakra is like the um power for a ninja right? And then, um there's the body and the spirit thing. And then, um when the things mix together you can um do handsigns?" Kiyoko would speak this every now and again she would put her finger up as if she was remembering things. However after speaking, she would look down with a bit of a frown. She knew she wasn't smart, which is why she didn't like to explain things in front of her brother. Kiyoko was afraid that if he knew she wasn't smart or good at anything then he might not want her around. She didn't want to disappoint him. For a moment, she might have looked like she was going to cry but then she would take a breath. Then, the small child would look up and smile. She didn't want him to know she was sad.

WC: 420

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Katsuro nodded as his listened to Kiyoko speak about what she knew of chakra.  What she said was mostly correct with some simplifications that one would expect a kid to make.  But it was still correct.  Mostly.  He would wait until she was finished speaking before he would smile and nod some more.

"That is correct, Kiyoko."  He paused to draw a circle in the dirt before drawing a curving line in the middle.  "Every living being in the world produces chakra, which is required to live, which is a combination of equal parts spiritual and physical energy that resides here,"  He paused for a second to poke Kiyoko in her stomach lightly.  "The chakra then circulates throughout the body using the Chakra Pathway System.  We shinobi have been trained from an early age to move chakra through this 'circulatory' system and release it through pressure points called Tenketsu.  There are limitations however.  We are limited by how much chakra we can release at one time due to eight limitation points called the Eight Gates.  Ninjutsu, genjutsu, dojutsu, and other forms of jutsu all require chakra to be used.  Except for Taijutsu.  All taijutsu requires is stamina.  Of course there is a special form of Taijutsu called Nintaijutsu that uses ninjutsu to augment the strength of taijutsu attacks."

He paused for a moment to let that sink in before he would continue.  During the pause he would let her ask any questions she may have formed while listening to the explanation.  "Any questions, little one?"

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would be surprised to hear that she was correct about something. Her eyes were wide as she watched her brother speak and then draw in the sort. Kiyoko started to listen and felt like she was understanding what was being explained. Then, she would watched as her brother poked her in the tummy and then giggle a little. However, as she continued to listen she started to hear lead her words and would be confused for a moment. She would think about them but let them slip away as her brother continued. After he stopped speaking, Kiyoko would look at him blankly but his voice would bring her normal expression back again.

"Uh.." Kiyoko would say before thinking again. She got most of what he was saying but then again the words confused her. However, she didn't want to look dumb again so she would smile. "No, I think I got it." Kiyoko would feel slightly odd as if she had just done something wrong but she would ignore it.

WC: 420+171= 591

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Katsuro nodded as she denied having any questions. He didn't believe her particularly but he knew she would learn soon enough. Of course he also wouldn't give her time to change her mind before he began speaking again.

"So, Chakra is formed from spiritual and physical energy that we all have. But there are ways to increase it. Physical energy is increased through tough training, stimulants like Soldier pills that you should only use when its a life or death situation, and exercise. We will be doing training and exercise today to train the physical aspect of your energy. Spiritual energy is trained through meditation and studying mainly. Your experiences as a shinobi will also increase your spiritual energy but that takes quiet a bit longer. Consider this to be apart of your studying part. We will do more studying and meditation today as well to make sure you have a well rounded chakra pool." He paused for a second to think about what he was about to say. The next portion of the studying involved chakra signatures. This was a touchy subject for him when it is directed towards his Kiyoko.

"Next up is chakra signatures. Everyone has a unique signature and a unique color that only they will have. My chakra, when visible appears to be white. Of course, children will have a similar chakra signature and chakra color as their parents. Don't worry about trying to figure what yours is right now. You will find out in due time."

He paused for a moment to let the words sink in one last time before he would continue.

"Now there are more aspects we will talk about later on but for now this is all we need to know. If you have any questions, now would be the time to ask. Remember, questions are what mark a good shinobi. Never be afraid to ask a question. Even if you are asking the Mizukage."

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would stare at her brother once more as he began to speak again. Kiyoko could still understand what he was saying, until he said a word she had no idea what it meant. The one word started to stick out in her mind and she couldn't get it out. It was also said multiple times, which would cause the girl to become curious. However, there was a moment when the young Senju frowned. 'Studying Bleh.. everything is all about studying. I don't want to study... Buuut I guess I have to.' Kiyoko would sigh shortly after thinking this and would notice her brother had paused as well. Then, he would speak again.

Kiyoko would contimue to listen as his next set of words came out. This would make her gasp a slight bit and she would wait with excitement for her brother to ask her if she had any questions. When he finally did, Kiyoko would grin a large grin and begin to speak. "Ok Ok Ok. What is medimiation?" Kiyoko would say very slowly and then look a bit confused as if the word sounded wrong. However, she would shrug it off and ask the questions she was excited for. " What do you think my color is?! How would I find out? I wonder if it's like pink or green. Maybe even red or black. I wanna know so bad." Kiyoko would smile at her brother as she talked about it.

WC: 244
TWC: 591+244= 835

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Katsuro nodded at the question. She seemed to have some difficulty in words she should have been taught in the Academy. He would have to have a conversation with the Academy teachers at some point to figure out what the problem was. Of course he still needed to answer the question that was posed to him currently. He completely ignored the chakra color questions as he thought of a way to answer the meditation question and how to avoid the color question. The chakra colors would reveal his biggest secret and probably ruin his relationship with Kiyoko.

"Well, meditation is a method of relaxation that clears one thoughts and allows them to think quicker. It removes distractions both inside and outside the mind. There are multiple ways you can do this but my personal favorite is making a mind palace. It helps you calm your mind but it also helps recall information quicker. If you like, I can teach you how to do that at a later date. But for now we shall begin with the most basic of jutsu. Tree Climbing Technique." He paused long enough to stand from his seat and turn towards the tree. Unbeknownst to Kiyoko, he had already flooded a precise amount of chakra into his feet to allow him to climb the tree. And then he then put his left foot against the tree before he began to talk.

"Tree Climbing Technique," he said as he brought his right foot to the tree and stood horizontal on the tree, "is a jutsu that allows you to climb trees with ease." He walked a few feet up the tree before he began speaking again. "Too little chakra and you won't be able to stay connected to the tree." He demonstrated this by constricting the flow of chakra causing him to slide back down the tree before he let the right amount of chakra flow stopped him in his place. "Too much chakra and you will repel yourself from the tree while also causing lasting damage to the tree." This time he went further up the tree, near the branches, before demonstrating what would happen. Forcing a massive amount of chakra into his feet pushed him away from the tree. After repelling himself away from the tree, it was little trouble to force himself to backflip through the air and land on his feet in front of Kiyoko.

"Now, your job is to do this until he get it. It's bound to take several hours so if you get tired take a twenty minute break to allow your body to rest before you go back at it. You must finish this task before you will be able to pass onto the next technique."

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would wait with her mind swirling. Her thoughts were mostly about colors such as: pink, green, red, blue, black, purple, etc. She really wanted to know but when her brother started to speak he ignored the girl's questions. Kiyoko found it quite odd that he skipped over them but the words she heard seemed to push all that to the back of her mind. "Oh yeah.. medimiation." Kiyoko remembered hearing the word, however the word was quite large for the girl's vocabulary. So, she spent more time trying to say the word than she did learning what it was. The young Senju was one of the more odd ones in the academy. She chose to listen to what she wanted but somehow passed with average grades. Her thoughts soon moved to something of more interest to her. 'Mind Palace? That sounds like an adventure. I wonder what it is.' Kiyoko would think to herself before her thoughts moved on once more. "Tree Climbing? I already know how to climb trees." Kiyoko would mumble as if she believed this to be boring. However, what she saw next would astonish her.

Kiyoko would stare at the older man now standing on a tree but he was standing sideways. Kiyoko's head would turn as she looked at him with her mouth open. Sure, she knew how to climb trees but not like that! Her ears were now fully taking in every word her brother was speaking. Her eyes soaking in every step he was taking. She watched as he slid down the tree slightly stating that if there wasn't enough chakra it was the outcome. The young Senju then watched as he climbed further up the tree and then get repelled from it. However, the part that caught her attention the most was the fact that he did a backdrop and landed in front of her. This would make the girl smile big. The only thing she could think about was how strong her brother was. Kiyoko was so glad to have him as a brother.

Kiyoko would listen to her brother as he told her that she would have to get this technique right before she moved on. He also told her it was bound to take several hours, which would make Kiyoko frown a bit. 'More like several days.' Kiyoko really did try and when she tried she gave it everything she had. However, sometimes she just believed her everything wasn't enough. She usually found herself doing the things she did to prove to others that she wasn't worthless and to prove to herself that she could do anything. She dreamed to be as strong as her brother one day and that's all the motivation she needed.

Kiyoko would stand up, take a deep breath, and puff out her chest. The young Senju would soon walk closer to the tree and exhale. The child would close her eyes. Then, she would try and concentrate an amount of chakra into her feet. After a moment, the girl would open her eyes and try to stick one of her feet to the tree. However, it just seemed to slip off. "Huh?" Kiyoko would stare at the tree and then look to her foot. Then, the child would repeat the process once more and try adding a little more chakra to it. However, she got the same results. So, the child would continue to repeat this process for about an hour. At this time, the child was getting a slight bit frustrated. It was quite obvious considering her facial expressions and the series of grnuts after every try. So, the child would stick her foot to the tree and try to force chakra out of her feet. However, the child just ended up being repelled and falling backwards.

WC: 635
TWC: 835+635= 1470
OOC: Hope it's ok.. v.v

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

After turning back to his sister, he noticed the huge smile on her face and he knew he had her hooked.  He knew in his heart that now that she saw him do it, she would do her best to emulate him.  It was her way which flattered him beyond belief.  Why would he want a bunch of kids he didn't know trying to do things their own way when he had Kiyoko who wanted to be just like him, despite him thinking he was not someone they should try to be.  Still, he would prefer if she wanted to be like herself rather than like him.

And then he watched her attempts at climbing the tree.  He knew it would take several hours if not a few days for her to master it but he saw her quickly becoming disheartened by the fact that she couldn't do it yet.  He still remember the two days he was forced to train the exact jutsu on the very same tree Kiyoko was.

He tried to think of something that would assist his Kiyoko on her endeavors but he could come up with none.  He had been trained with an iron fist of do it yourself or quit being a shinobi.  He would not do what was done to him to his Kiyoko, but he would to other students should he get them.  That is unless Kiyoko was placed in a squad under his tutelage.  Then he couldn't be seen playing favorites.

"It took me two days to master this jutsu when I was first starting out."  Several years younger.  "I can see you have something inside you that may help you master it sooner."  How about a little bribery.  "Tell you what, should you get to the top of the tree before this time tomorrow I will quit smoking.  Should you do it after this one day mark but before the two day mark I will buy you as much Ramen as you like for the day.  Should you go over the two day mark, you must buy me as much Ramen as I can eat for a day."

He chuckled at the thought that Kiyoko would have even remotely enough money to feed his eating habits, or that he would actually quit smoking.  He would just stop doing it in front of the child.

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would lay on the ground looking up at the flowers on the tree. The girl didn't exactly understand what had happened at first but then she remembered the backdrop that her brother had done. "Oh yeah. Not supposed to do that." The small Senju would mumble as she lay there. It was surly going to take forever for the girl to get this right. She hadn't even been able to get her left foot off the ground and it had been an hour already. Kiyoko sighed as she tried to think but she gave up as soon as she began. The child was running low on motivation but she still wanted to get it right. She didn't want to disappoint her brother but she also didn't believe she could do it. However, when she heard her brother begin to speak she would roll onto her stomach and listen.

Kiyoko would listen to her brother speak. 'It only took him would days?!' Kiyoko would ask herself. There was no way she could finished this in two days. Her eyes would open wider as she listened to his bribe. 'Stop smoking? Ramen?' Kiyoko did wish for her brother to stop smoking. She heard from somewhere that it was bad and could even kill you. However, she couldn't quite remember from where. It only stuck with her because she knew her brother smoked. She also decided to keep an eye on her brothers smoking habits as much as she could because she wanted him healthy. Also, the thought of her brother dying scared her but she wouldn't let him know that. Now, Ramen was the thing the child seemed to care most about. She loved Ramen and food in general. Kiyoko loved to eat and she also knew her brother ate a lot. She wouldn't be able to afford to pay for his meal. There was absolutely no way that she would lost this bribe. There was absolutely no way she would fail. Kiyoko would beat her brothers record and she would make it before this time tomorrow. She was going to do whatever it took.

As the child continue to lay on her stomach on the ground, she would grin. Kiyoko would then push herself off the ground and get into a standing position. The child would dust off her dress for no particular reason other than the fact that she wanted to look good when she beat her brother. After dusting herself off, Kiyoko would look up and grin
"I will beat you. So, you better be smoking as many cigarettes as you can while you still got em." Kiyoko would then turn around to look at the tree and begin to think. This time She wouldn't give up on her thoughts.

'So far, I haven't gotten anywhere. Obviously.' The child would sit down so that she was staring at the small break in the tree her foot had made. 'So, with too much chakra this happens and with too little I slip. Well, I knew that before I started. So, really I've learned nothing.' Kiyoko would look down with a small growl. The child would start to think back to her time in the academy when she was getting in trouble with one of her teachers. "There are those that learn almost at a walking pace. It takes longer for them to get to where they want to go and they get distracted along the way. This is you. Then, there are those that learn at a running pace. They get to their destination quicker. This is where you should want to be." These were the words she would hear as she stood alone after class. Although it may have looked like she wasn't paying attention to the teacher, Kiyoko was. However, she hadn't quite understood what it meant and she still quite didn't get it. Though, whatever he meant Kiyoko sure did wish to be where she wanted quicker. That's when the thought hit her.

Kiyoko would look up the tree and then at her foot mark. The child would then look back up. It sure was quite a long way but Kiyoko wouldn't let that stop her. The small Senju would then stand again but this time she would turn around. Kiyoko almost seemed to be giving up until she shouted, "10!" Then, the girl would turn around and start to gather chakra in her feet once more. For a moment, she stood with her eyes closed and everything seemed still. The young child would then open her eyes and begin to run at the tree. 'Gotta get this right!' The girl would think to herself as she got closer and closer to the tree. Soon enough, both the Senju's feet were off the ground and on the tree. She had only gotten about 7 feet up the tree when she lost concentration and slipped. Kiyoko would be happy that she had finally made it somewhere. However, as she began to fall she realized she never thought about how she would land.

WC: 845
TWC: 1470+845= 2315

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

In a blink of an eye. That's how long it took to cross the distance between him and his Kiyoko who was falling down the tree. A smile was on his face as he extended his arms out quickly to catch the falling child. Once she was safely in his arms, one hand behind back other under her knees, and brought her into a hug. She still had a lot of improvement to go through to fully master the jutsu but he was happy she did it.

"Well, done Kiyoko." He said as he broke the hug and set her on the ground. "That earns you the destruction of a single pack of cigarettes." He reached into his Jounin vest and pulled out the pack of sweet smelling cancer sticks and offered them to Kiyoko. "Be sure not to leave a single one. I dont wish to be tempted. As for your tree climbing skills, seven feet is a good distance for you first successful try. Now get back up there and try again."

The smile never left his face as he clicked the lighter open and closed. The cigarettes were being destroyed and now he was probably going to go through withdrawal cause he made a stupid bet that he knew he had to honor. At least publicly he wouldn't smoke.

As he watched his daughter climb the tree he couldn't help but feel bad for not telling her the size of the tree he had to reach to pass the test. Six men standing on each others heads wasn't as tall as the tree was wide.

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would have her eyes closed as she felt herself falling. The young Senju awaited the pain that would come with falling from a tree. However, what she felt wasn't pain. Instead, she felt her brothers arms under her and slowly opened her eyes.The girl sort of expected her brother to just let her fall but then again she knew somewhere in her mind he wouldn't let that happen. Kiyoko would smile as her brother hugged her.

Kiyoko would smile even bigger when she heard the words come from her brothers mouth. The young Senju would now be standing on her feet as her brother gave her his pack of cigarettes. Kiyoko was slightly excited about the fact that she would be doing her brother a favor and also that she had even earned it. However, she knew how attached her brother was to them and she just didn't think it would be right to see him without them. Then again, she also knew that her brother would want to keep the bet he had made, which would make her brain start shifting gears. A small "Hmm..." would escape the girls mouth as her eyes lit up. She knew just the thing.

"Hmm.. You know I could have been hurt just then. I could have like broken a bone or something. I could have gotten a cut or a scrape. Even worse, I could have broken my neck! Then, I'd be dead. But.. You caught me, which sort of means that you saved me. You know what that means. I think it means this bet cancels out and you can have your cigarettes back. That would make us even." Kiyoko would smile as she put her brothers cigarettes back into his hands. The girl would the giggle and turn away. She was ready to do it again and now she felt ten times better.

"Alright! Let's do it again!" Kiyoko would shout as she stood back from the tree. "This time I'm gonna land on my own!" Kiyoko was very determined to do everything on her own this time. She was going to get up this tree before the deadline. She was going to go all the way to the top. Even if, that meant she had to work all night. So, the child would stare down the tree, focus her chakra, and take off once again. She felt her feet connect with the tree and was even more excited to get up there. However, she went about the same distance and was repelled by the tree. Kiyoko had forced to much chakra out when she reached the same mark. However this time she wasn't falling, She was ready and landed on her feet. However, she landed more in a crouching position than a standing straight up position. It didn't cross her mind though. Instead Instead, she stood back up and did it again getting the same results. However, it wouldn't bring her down she was determined to get it perfect no matter what!

WC: 504
TWC: 2315+504= 2819

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Katsuro could have wiped away a tear had he shed one when Kiyoko gave him his cigarettes back. Her reasoning behind it was that he had saved her life, which Katsuro highly doubted, but he couldn't help but feel the heat rise to his face.

'I'll always catch you if you fall. It's what fathers do,' he thought as he watched her begin the training again. He didn't know what had gotten into her but he was glad she was finally putting her all into her training. If she had done this in the academy she would have been at the top of her class.

He would continue to stay with her outside until she decided to call it quits for the night. That is if she did. If she didn't, he would stay in silent vigil over her training and catch her if she fell again.

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

The sun was finally beginning to set and Kiyoko had finally stopped training. The girl layed on the grass underneath this tree and looked up between the branches. Kiyoko loved the way the light shined through them in it's last moment. She liked the look of the flowers as the light shined on them. It was very pretty to her and she might have been able to enjoy it if she weren't,trying to catch her breath. The child had just recently decided to quite after reaching about 20 feet. She was happy that she had reached that very height. She was happy that her brother had been there to watch her do it. It was all she wanted ever since she began the academy. She wanted him to be there to watch her but he was always away. He had always left and sometimes Kiyoko wondered if he would ever come back. Now, she didn't care about that. All she cared for was the fact he was here now and she didn't screw up the day. Kiyoko would yawn as she lay in the grass. "I'm glad you were here today. Thank you." Kiyoko would say wether her brother heard her or not. Then, the child would fall asleep right there.

WC:211
TWC: 2819+211= 3030

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum