Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feeling Kind Of Froggy P2 [P,Mission,Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Luci

Luci
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Spoiler:

It was another one of those days, she had to go and make that ryo for the rent. She decided to live on her own, so she had to pay to be on her own. This was fine by Kasumi, she enjoyed her independence and liked nothing more to be in her own place. Kasumi checked the time and quickly went through her routine, taking no more that thirty minutes to be ready to go out and take on whatever task she would be given. Kasumi rushed over to the mission clerk and did the usual ask for a job. The missions clerk seemed surprised to see Kasumi here so many times in one week, the look she gave the young ninja almost made Kasumi snap. " The fuck you give me that look for? I'm tryna pay my damn rent....I'm not just some fucking delinquent like you all think. " Let's scratch that, it made Kasumi snap. Cutting her eyes at the woman she took her missions and went stormed outta the place. It irked her a lot that she got that look, as if she didn't do anything. She probably did more work than that bitch who just sat there handing out missions. Shaking her head she looked at the mission she was given and almost chuckled. The hospital was fucking up a bit as of late. Shaking her head she saw that another batch of frogs had gotten out of the care of the nurses who were suppose to be careful with them, and what's more they were poisonous. Shaking her head Kasumi walked into the hospital with a lazy expression on her face, this was another easy job.

Upon entering a man in a protective suit walked up to her and stopped her from entering any further. " It's dangerous to go alone, take this. " The man presented her with a similar suit and from no where a jingle that sound very familiar came out of no where. Kasumi didn't question that sound as she took the suit but she did question why she would need it. " These frogs are poisonous.." A ping went off in her head since she did just read that in her mission report. Biting her lower lip she knew that fucking mission lady was setting her up with some bullshit, it was too early in the morning for this kind of crap. Taking the suit she threw it on and hunted down those little froggies. It was not hard to do since they were only in hallways and bathrooms, most in bathrooms enjoying the cool waters of the toilets. It was a breeze to scoop them all up in a container and return them to the head of the hospital. " You should get some new nurses...This shouldn't be happening in a Kirigakure hospital....Fucking idiots. " Removing the protective gear she dropped it at the woman's feet who seemed surprised and angry that she got told off by a teenager. Another job well done.

WC - 501/400

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum