Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Byakugan Training [Flashback]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Byakugan Training [Flashback] Empty Byakugan Training [Flashback] Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

The sun was high in the air as it often was in The Land of Fire; the wind gently blew through the Fire Country taking various leaves with it. Han was standing in front of his son Raphael with a serious look on his face. “Now Raphael if you are to one day run this clan you must be strong as a child that way you can become stronger the older you get. Today we are going to have you training our Clans most prestigious weapon, The Byakugan. This is our most sacred and coveted ability. The Byakugan are the reason we are one of the Noble Clans of Konohagakure and also the reason we survived the warring clans era. If you correctly it can be a formidable tool.” Han would pause to allow the information to sink in. Raphael would nod his head in compliance, as if telling his Father that he understood what was going to happen. “Good, now this is going to be far harder than anything that I have taught you to date and we will not stop until you can show me that you have mastered the Byakugan. Do not let your size nor age deter you from the goal today. Do I make myself clear Raphael?” The look in Han’s white seemingly pupiless eyes would send a chill down the spine of any man, but not Raphael who had seen this look so many times. “Yes sir.” The five year old would answer his Father. “Good, now let’s begin.” Han would shift to a fighting stance; the Gentle Fist stance to be precise. Raphael would follow suit and shift his body to mimic his Father. “Now focus your chakra towards your eyes.” As Han would say that veins would slowly begin to crawl from the corner of his eyes; faint pupils would also be able to be seen within the eyes of the Elder Hyuga. Raphael began molding his chakra; he sent the chakra he had molded and forced to up through his body towards his eyes. Raphael was not used to this feeling and it made him feel like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. Han noticed his son was forcing his chakra to flow into his eyes instead of letting it flow naturally. “Stop forcing it Raphael and let the chakra flow naturally. You are a Hyuga your body will naturally circulate the chakra into your eyes.” The stern voice of Han quickly resonated with his son causing Raphael to take a deep breath and relax. Raphael would stop forcing the chakra into his eyes and let it flow through his body; when he did this the young Hyuga could feel his chakra begin to circulate way differently than it ever had before. Han took note of this as a slight smirk would show itself before quickly vanishing from the face of Han. Raphael began to feel veins crawl from the corner of his eyes, when that sensation vanished he began to see a blue color that flowed through almost everything.

Immature Byakugan | Achieved

“Do you see that Raphael? What you are seeing right now is the chakra network of every living thing. You still have premature Byakugan so you cannot see as far as I can, but this is just a small glimpse into what you will be able to see” Raphael began looking around trying to take in this newly acquired ability. It was truly amazing; it was as if he was looking into a whole other world. Like these new eyes were portals that allowed him to look into another world that was otherwise be unseen. “This is amazing.” He would say while looking at his Father. Han would nod, but remained in his fighting stance. “Yes it is I thought the same thing when I first activated my Byakugan, but you need to focus Raphael; we are still training. Those little circles you see that seem like little check points at various points in my body. Those are known as the tenketsu, or chakra points. Using our unique fighting style and the power of the Byakugan you can halt the flow, disperse, or completely obliterate someone’s chakra and tenketsu. As you know chakra is one’s life force and if you were to completely run out of then you would die. Not only could we drain it over time, but we can completely destroy the internal organs of our opponent; these feats however are more advanced and it will take you more time to learn, but I believe that you of all people could learn all of these techniques quickly. Now that all explanations what I have for right now are out of the way we shall begin the spar. Remember we shall not leave until you Master your Byakugan,” Raphael nodded in compliance to his Father’s words. Han was going to push Raphael past his limits even if it meant that the two would be out here training with no breaks for days. “Prepare yourself!” Han would not shout, but slightly elevate his voice as he rushed towards Raphael and sent a simple palm strike towards the chest of his son. He would not stop there though Han would follow up with another pal strike aimed at the right shoulder of Raphael. Whether or not Raphael knew it he could use his size to get the advantage over his Father. Han did not know if Raphael would be able to exploit this fact, but he assumed his son would be smart enough to find the weakness in his opponent and exploit it. After the one two combo Han would jump back and launch two shuriken towards Raphael. “Now how will you handle this Raphael?” Han would think to himself as the shuriken flew towards his son. Raphael braced himself as Han closed in on his. He was able to perceive the movements of his Father a little than he had before. Raphael would quickly block the palm attack towards his chest, but be caught by the attack to his right should. It would cause his right side to jerk back causing him to slightly spin, as he spun he could see that he Father had jumped back and launched a pair of shuriken at him. Raphael’s body began to move on instinct as he threw up his hands and continued to spin, without realizing it Raphael had begun to rapidly spin causing a dome of chakra to encase him. The shuriken would ultimately bounce off of the dome of chakra.

Han’s eyes would slightly widen. “How…” Han had never showed him that technique before, but somehow the child had pulled off an advanced technique such as the rotation. Han had not expected this from Raphael; he knew that his son had a great deal of potential, but this was never something that he saw coming. The fact that Raphael had used the palm rotation off of simple instinct completely baffled Han and it showed on his face. He would quickly shake off the thoughts, as Raphael came out of the rotation Han would be upon him and send a barrage of a 10 palm strike combo towards Raphael to further judge his reaction speed. “Good job Raphael. That was not an easy technique to use and you just used it as if you have used it since you were born, but can you keep up?” As Raphael came out the spin he would see his Father sending a barrage of palm strikes towards him. Raphael would accordingly counter each strike as if he was a pro. After deflecting the palm strikes Raphael jump within Han’s defenses and would send a double palm strike to the chest of his Father. This would catch Han off guard causing the Hyuga man to jump back and put some distance between himself and his son. He began to feel a blockage within his body. When he would look down at himself he would see that Raphael had blocked off some of his chakra points with his last attack. Han fixed the irregularity within his chakra systems and would look up to Raphael with a smirk on his face. Raphael was truly a natural and had the latent potential to progress at a much faster rate than Han had. Han felt a strong sense of pride towards Raphael when he came to this realization. He then would notice that the chakra concentration in the eyes of Raphael had become stronger. “It appears you have further developed your Byakugan. This was entirely quicker than I expected. Being only 5 and being able to move the way you do is something that even I never planned for you Raphael.” The pride towards his son was apparent in the voice of Han. Raphael would smile towards his Father’s praise towards him. “I know what I said, but how about to cut this short. We can go ahead and head home for now. I am truly proud to be your father.” Raphael would smile and nod as the two Hyuga would deactivate their Byakugan and head home.

Partially Matured Byakugan | Achieved

WC: 1521|1500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum