Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Coin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Coin Empty Special Coin Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Gekko

Gekko
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Special Coin Item10
Item Name: Konoha Bar Coin
Item Description: A coin made out of copper, well forged and has a symbol on the front of it which matches the one which the bar Gekko grew up in had. The symbol is three circles around a star, where the circles overlap each other as well as touching the star only once. Gekko has also implemented some of his own blood inside of the coin, harboring it so that it allows him to levitate and manipulate the coin. The coin isn't completely full with blood, but it's given enough for him to freely manipulate it at great speeds. Even though this is an ability, it is not of the coins, but of Gekko's. The coin also matches armors durability where it can stop C rank non-elemental projectiles.

Gekko is able to manipulate the coin as fast as Taijutsu A1 (Blood Constitute). The coin is able to attack people, if it's moved at top speed it'd be able to enter and exit the human body like butter, even able to break bones on impact from inside a body.
Item Ability: None.
Ability Rank: None.
Cost: 850 Ryo

Last edited by Gekko on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

well welded? the hell does that mean?

3Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Gekko has also well welded some of his own blood inside of the coin, harboring it so that it allows him to levitate and manipulate the coin. Even though this is an ability, it is not of the coins, but of Gekko's

Considering that its just a coin and its hollow and filled with blood i dont see it having much durability. But as a C rank armor i'd say its price should be higher.

4Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Gekko

Gekko
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Doubled price.

5Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:22 am

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

before i get more into the price describe how well you can control this coin? Like the basic levitation how fast can it move, can it be used attack people etc.

6Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Gekko

Gekko
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Fixed my good man.

7Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Conceited

Conceited

Real quickly, give me a general rank of the item and I shall give you a price based on the Konoha shop. Speed should also be in Taijutsu tier, example being A1.

8Special Coin Empty Re: Special Coin Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Conceited

Conceited

Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum