Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ondori's Special Jounin Exams

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Username: Rooster
Missions: B-Rank| C-Rank| Two C-Rank|C-Rank| 2 B-Rank| 4 C-Rank|
1 D-Rank|
Total Points: 25

Last edited by Rooster on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

bump

3Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

Rooster wrote:Username: Rooster

6... +8

You only have 14.

B-rank does not count, if you do not reach the requirements. as they are higher ranked, they con;t count for C-ranked points

Rules wrote:- Jobs that are higher ranked than the user will not count unless the party is equal to the rank of the job. (EX: A Genin doing a C-Rank mission alone will not count. However, Two Genin, or a Jounin and a Genin who complete the mission will count)
https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net/t678-exam-rules

Denied until further notice.

4Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

my b-ranks were carried out with Katsuro and one with Loki, wanna look at the topics all the way? The first B-Rank has a prelude that involves Loki.

5Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net/t880-judar-travel-time#5355

Maybe this would help you, the prequel to my first B-Rank

6Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

how did u even get the number 14? even all regarded as a C-Rank I'd be at 22

7Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:my b-ranks were carried out with Katsuro and one with Loki, wanna look at the topics all the way? The first B-Rank has a prelude that involves Loki.

The kat one is woth 6 points (because done twice)

Loki was not in your mission, and therefore does not count. If it did, so would every single social before a mission. He wasn't there, it doesn't count as B.

You can't do higher ranked missions alone, the only bonus you're getting from it is Ryo, not Exam Points.

So no,still denied.

8Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

If the mission invokes spying, why would I directly interact with the ninja? He was in the thread the mission was being done in. Then I'm aware i can't solo missions for the full benefit if they are higher rank, you don't have to keep repeating urself, just note if a task involves spying why would I walk up to him and say. Hey buddy I'm gonna follow u for the day. It's not even a socil, I was spying on the battle between him and Judar, then later finish my investigation

9Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Anonymous

D Ranked Mission = 1 Points
C Ranked Mission = 2 Points
B Ranked Mission = 3 Points
A Ranked Mission = 4 Points
S Ranked Mission = 5 Points

Genin = 0 points
Chunin = 10 Points
Special Jounin = 25 Points
Jounin/ANBU = 50 Points
S-Ranked = Jounin/ANBU ranked + Title that gives you S-Rank. (No Job Points needed)

- Jobs that are higher ranked than the user will not count unless the party is equal to the rank of the job. (EX: A Genin doing a C-Rank mission alone will not count. However, Two Genin, or a Jounin and a Genin who complete the mission will count)

Site of Mass Destruction - 2 Points (Mission done solo. No one else is one that thread, regardless of what happened prior.)
Pirates - 2 Points
Hermit - 4
Biwa - 2
Scout - 6
Into The Mist - 8

____
Total : 22 Points

My bad, miscounted, still not enough.

10Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

fine, then I'm at 24, not sure how u keep making 22.

2+2=4
4+4=8
8+2=10
10+6=16
16+8=24

can I be explained how spying on two A-Rank ninjas for a B-Rank mission isn't involving them in th thread though? not making much sense. Sure there are two threads, but that doesn't deny the fact the first one existed and there was the action of SPYING occurring.

11Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:fine, then I'm at 24, not sure how u keep making 22.

2+2=4
4+4=8
8+2=10
10+6=16
16+8=24

can I be explained how spying on two A-Rank ninjas for a B-Rank mission isn't involving them in th thread though? not making much sense. Sure there are two threads, but that doesn't deny the fact the first one existed and there was the action of SPYING occurring.

Haven't slept for days... stupid Bijuu system.. meh. but yeah, 24.

Your mission post was thread 2. You met another ninja in thread 1. Sure they happened in order, and that is how it happened and... (I have no idea what I'm saying...)

But anyways, Thread 1 = Battle/Social, Thread 2 = Mission.

If I approve this, then anyone can use a social in the purpose of mission completion. As it makes perfect sense logically, that just isn't how things work around here. and I am not making a rule specially just for spying missions.

So... you're 1 point short.

12Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

the thing is, the spying mission well . . . is a spying mission

Mission Name: Spying
Quantity: Repeatable
Type: Solo or Group
Mission Rank: B-Rank
Mission Reward: 400 Ryo
Mission Description: This doesn't necessarily have to be done in another village, but of course it'd be a bit more beneficial if it was. Nonetheless the objective is simple, spy on some important people or ninja in the village of your choice. You don't have to learn anything really important, but learn something. If you get caught, don't come back unless your in a body bag.

if you look in my first post of the second thread for the mission, the word count from the first thread was carried over or taken into account and in the first thread I did learn something.And if you don't think a ninja assassinating one of his own, or dropping a large pot then slamming two mountains together to kill someone isn't learning something, then ehhhhhhh, but ok one D-Rank on the way onion33

13Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Anonymous

To me, it makes perfect sense logically, HOWEVER...

1.) This is hot how it's done here...
2.) If I approve this, people will use this as an example to use socials as missions

14Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

It's not a social, why do you keep saying that and how do you keep getting that idea? Two people are fighting. It was a travel thread, then Loki's mission thread, then my mission thread. Shit if Loki can use it as a mission then why can't I. He was assigned to go and killl the traitor/defector. If it's a social thread, then Loki has already made a mission completion out of it. But it's not a social, it is a battle thread, because there was a battle :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: Just because there is dialogue, doesn't mean something is a social. If that is the case then the Sunagakure invasion is one giant social thread, that happens to have battling in it onion77

15Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

done

16Ondori's Special Jounin Exams  Empty Re: Ondori's Special Jounin Exams Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:Username: Rooster
1 D-Rank|

kk, you god to go.

You get:
Jounin vest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum