Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

More training [Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More training [Solo] Empty More training [Solo] Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 pm

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

His quest for the power necessary to defeat his rival, Roku, continued within the Uchiha compound. When he walked by, some of the Uchiha as old as him began whispering. Yes, he was a bit of an outcast, only loved by his direct family. It all started when he began to take on the personality of the fool, when deep down, he had more alike with them then they would ever realize.

I only met him for a few seconds, but yet..I know he will be an amazing rival, just like Yukio is.

Thinking of Yukio made him remember the painful situation he was in about a week ago. Even with the evolution of his Sharingan, he was still no match for the wooden beast.

I was in so much shock that I didn't even use my Katon techniques. It won't happen again, I promise..

He removed his standard blade from its black sheath, the target of his strikes a steel dummy.

It's time I stop slicing through wood when I know I'm capable of much more... I just have to realize the flow!

With one, mighty diagonal strike, his sword clashed with the steel, cutting about a quarter through the dummy. He should have been satisfied, but it wasn't enough. Sighing, he placed his sword in his sheath. Itome needed to take a walk around the village. Perhaps he was simply too tense, and that was messing up the power of his strikes. Waving his fellow clansmen good-bye, he took his exit out of the compound. It was the middle of the afternoon, and the weather was quite cool. Unlike villages similar to Konoha, Kumo's population were mostly ninja.

Some of these faces, I recognize them from the academy, at least a little. But how come I don't remember anything about Roku? I doubt it was any type of special circumstance going on, but I'm paranoid, even more then your usual ninja.

Roku. One of the few men to ever make Itome envy something. Why was it that he was able to have a squad, while Itome was alone. Was the Raikage fearful of Itome accidentally killing the Genin? Itome wasn't mentally damaged because he donned a new persona.

If that's the reason I haven't gotten the squad, then our leader is an idiot. I'll have to confirm this with him, and if I find it to be true, I'll have to dispose of him..

After a hour of walking, he was getting a little fatigued and sat himself down on a bemch near a fountain. He watched a group of young kids play near a fountain. They would be the next generation of soldiers, protecting Kumogakure from all the horrors of the world.

I think I've calmed down enough. I just had to talk that out to myself.....

He leaped off of the bench, and walked back to the compound. Itome stood in front of a new steel dummy, once again unsheathing his sword. With a peaceful mind, one diagonal slash was enough to slice it in half.

"Roku...I'm coming for you...believe it."

Calmly, he sheathed his sword, with a small metal clack to signify this. For the rest of the day, he would start working on his weapons.

WC: 557

Learned Adept 3 for weapons

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum