Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Student Teacher Meeting! [Training, Private, NK]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Hmmm, I wonder what peace of crap they assigned to be my teacher," Axel wondered aloud. He was now training his Taijutsu in-between two large mountains located in Kumogakure, waiting for a jounin to show up that would be his squad leader until he became higher in rank. Axel wasn't to happy about this simply because he did not liked being bossed around, but it wasn't like Axel would listen to the man anyway. Regardless of the consequences, the boy liked to disobey and got a kick out of his angry elders when they saw him act out. He had been like this ever since he got bullied constantly by children in the previous village he lived in, being tired of constantly getting beat up. Eventually he taught those kids a lesson, but the boy never grew out of his anger. Of course he would never be able to bully his elders, but Axel dreamt of it. For now, the closest thing he could do was rebel. As he waited under the clear blue sky, he practiced his taijutsu on the practice dummies that were now worn and torn by now, due to so many Kumogakure ninja training in the location. He practiced multiple punching and kicking combos, and he ran around the mountains the make sure that he was fast enough. Axel felt his body get stronger every minute, and knew that he would be strong enough to take on even the toughest opponents if he kept training daily.

"When the hell is the jounin going to get here? I swear that I am the only shinobi ever on time for anything!" Axel shouted, getting agitated. He woke up earlier then usual just to meet his squad leader, but it seemed that he woke up a little too early. Sure he was getting some extra training in, but the boy knew that he could train everyday, and it wasn't like he was in a huge rush. Regardless of how he felt, Axel kept training. Every now and then some other genin would come along to train, but Axel wanted this side of the mountain to his self, and began to fight off the "intruders." most of them didn't even bother to put up a fight, and ran to another mountain, while others wanted to fight to stay, since they didn't want to go train anywhere else. Unfortunately, it seemed that Axel was better at taijutsu than the genin, so they had to go elsewhere like all the others.

"Yea, run you bastards! This side of the mountain is reserved for me and my crappy late Squad Leader!" shouted Axel, then he resumed training. He was worried that he may be tired when the jounin came and wouldn't be able to discipline him for showing up late, but this feeling left his mind as he began to train, which made his body feel better and better actually. There was a moment when the boy actually felt like his endurance was infinite. He began running up the mountains by focusing his chakra into the soles of his feet, the jumped off and did a back-flip, landing perfectly. He felt so alive, and was now certain that he could go a round or two with his leader.

'Just you wait bastard. I will show you what happens when you keep me waiting,' thought Axel in his head.

WC: 565

Taijutsu:
N3-I1: 250/250
I1-I2: 300/300
I2-I3: 15/350

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The Jounin strolled through the mountains. He admired the great nature of Kumogakure. Sure, much of it was rock, but just near the tree line of most mountains was something great. It was an ecological habitat unique to any other. There was such a variety of beasts, birds, serpents, weeds, and flowers there that many ecologists could spend all their time studying within 100 yards of one point, gaining all their knowledge from that area, and be more qualified than an ecologist from any other region of the world. The natural world just below Kumogakure couldn't even be described as extravagance, as that too was an understatement.

The Jounin quickened his pace a bit. He wasn't out today to admire nature. No, he was stuck with some snot-nosed brat whom had zero respect for even the elites of the village. He wondered, once again, why the Raikage had stuck such a kid with him. He remembered the Raikage's words; "There is potential in that kid. He's misguided, but he can relate to you. He doesn't trust others. He doesn't bond. But within him is far more emotion than he knows what to do with. You're changing, you can help him to change too." The truth was, Roku was unsure of how exactly he was changing. He was just... told that he was. But it was ok. Roku looked up to the Raikage, and if there was anyone's word he trusted, it'd be his. He often-times refused to admit that fact, but it was indeed, a fact.

It was now that the man broke into a clearing of the trees, in a saddle of a ridge line of mountains that he saw the kid. Screaming. It took a bit of restraint, but Roku avoided scolding him for his disrespectful choice of words, and instead introduced himself. He offered no smile. No look of warmth. "I am Roku Kaguya. It seems I'm stuck with you under the Raikage's orders. What shall we do?"

WC: 331

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

A few more minutes of training, and Axel noticed an adult coming towards him, who must have been his new teacher for the years to follow. Axel really hoped that this man would be someone he could respect, but after making him wait, even if it was a little while, it made the boy angry. The jonin introduced hinself with a blank expression, and his words made it seem like he wasn't too pleased with being Axel's sensei. He was now 5 meters away from the genin.

"Hmmm, no smile then? Well, I am sure you know me, considering your attitude, so no need for an introduction. What we really should be discussing is respect. If you want it, how about you try to get here earlier then your students," Axel said, smiling like a delinquent. "Anyway, I am working on my taijutsu, so give me a second before we continue," he added, then walked away from his teacher, which he knew was very disrespectful, but he didn't care. Axel walked towards some practice dummies and began assaulting them, chipping away at the wooden bodies with every attack. Regardless of how long he has been doing this today, the boy still had a ton of endurance. After a few minutes of training, Axel walked back towards his teacher until he was 5 meters away from him again.

"Alright, just wanted to get a few more moments of training in beore I punish you for making me wait," Axel said, then he put up his arms like a boxer. After that, he took a second to clear his mind, then the genin charged forward and attempted to hit the man in the face with a combo. Right jab, left jab, then another right jab. Assuming the enemy would dodge all of the strikes, he would the sweep kick with his right leg, and if the enemy succesfully fell from the kick, he would jump in the sky a few meters and land on the enemy's stomach.

WC: 335

Taijutsu:
I2-I3: 350/350

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Annoyance was apparent on the face of the Jounin as the Genin who was supposed to listen to him and learn from him completely disregarded him and walked away.  And he did nothing to hide it. Roku stood waiting as the Genin finished his practice. A Genin was to respect his Jounin mentor.  Apparently this fact was absent in the mind of his troublesome new charge.  

Roku's jaw clenched.  Anger flashed on his eyes.  His Kaguya blood boiled within his veins.  His Kaguya heritage was apparent as he felt the urge to pound this kid to a pulp.  And he knew he could.  Not because of arrogance, but because of the very obvious rank difference and the insurmountable gap in experience.  So the Jounin restrained himself.  He was vying for a position among the ANBU Black Ops of Kumogakure and couldn't make a habit of beating his students.

When the Genin returned to face Roku, his face had become relaxed. The Kaguya warrior raised his eyebrows when he heard Axel express the word "punish." Rather than anger, this time, Roku was genuinely surprised. Baffled. He would have to defeat this Genin, not out of his anger toward him, but because if he did not assert his dominance now, it would set the tone for the remainder of Axel's Genin career under Roku's guidance. And he wasn't going to deal with complete disrespect like this... He would sooner send the kid back to the Shinobi Academy.

The Jounin spoke. His voice clear and assertive. Simultaneously, he doubled backward, his superior speed showing as he kept out of range of Axel's hand to hand attacks. "You know, I think you got your process backward. Generally, the Jounin punishes, not the Genin. Would you like to rectify your sentence?" Roku kept himself aware of the open space around him. There was at least 20 meters of clear land in any direction of him, so he knew he would not run into any obstacles.

(Axel, could you PM me the word count for this post? I can't copu/paste into the counter on this phone.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum