Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Few Good Deeds[Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Few Good Deeds[Training] Empty A Few Good Deeds[Training] Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:37 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

It had been a long time since Ondori had last participated in any official shinobi activity four years to be exact, but he was glad to be back. He had a lot of training to do and a lot of missions to get done if he wanted even a chance at catching up to his peers, so as he closed to the door to his apartment he figured he'd do both at the same time. Just a bit of simple chakra control, by constantly focusing on how the chakra circulated throughout his system as he went about his first mission. First however, he needed to report to the client for the task and let them know he would be the one undergoing the tedious task. Shrouded in an ebony cloak with a single Nara insignia on the right arm, he took in a breath of fresh air, recalled his two focuses, then took off.

Rooftop to rooftop, he wasn't quick for a Genin, but in the eyes of a typical civilian he would be moving at a decent pace. It was a pace he was also comfortable at moving. Not too slow as to where he felt he was dragging, but not fast to where he felt had to consciously put mental effort into perceiving obstacles up ahead.  Still with his chakra actively empowering and rejuvenating his body, he delved deeper into the feeling to get a deeper understanding on the way chakra worked and allowed him to achieve the feats he did. Scanning the space ahead of him, he saw the opportunity to avert his attention else where for a small amount of time.

275/250 Ninjutsu Novice Attained

Digging inside his cloak with one hand Ondori withdrew his mission slip and reread the address to himself in his mind. Nodding affirmatively to himself, he folded up the sheet of paper and shoved it back into the nebula of his garb. Eyeing the apartment that was his destination, he slowed his travel speed and leaped to place a single foot on the apartment buildings railing. Leaping off the railing landing safely in front of the door of his client, he cleared his throat and knocked. A moment passed and he focused his senses on hearing beyond the door and soon faint murmuring could be heard and it steadily grew louder until Ondori could hear a hand fiddle with the knob. Putting on a weak smile as he saw the girl who answered the door, he crouched down a bit to put himself closer to her level. All the while, he shamelessly kept his hearing in tune with what was occurring in the house, just for training, not to be nosy. "Hi little one, would you happen to be Suzy?" The girl looked as if she was about seven or eight and she nodded. "Ok good, I'm Ondori, I'm going to be looking for your kitten, so if anyone else comes by saying they are going to look for it, let them know someone is already doing it ok?" The girl nodded again and Ondori stood back up to his full height. "Alright I'll be back later with your kitten." Turning around he began to think of where to begin looking first and the door closed behind him. Hmmmm, I just hope the poor thing didn't get swooped up by a hawk or falcon, guess I'll start in the- eh? Just as he was about to head out, he heard a faint meow from somewhere nearby. Focusing back in on his ears, once the innocent meow chimed again, Ondori decided it was coming form around the corner and he was surprisingly right.

Looking up at him just like sweet little kittens did, the teen couldn't help but break out in a coy smile as he picked up the feline and knocked not he door again. Returning Suzy to her owner Ondori dug back into his cloak to look at his mission log.

382/250 Sensory Novice N1 Attained

Last edited by Rooster on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2A Few Good Deeds[Training] Empty Re: A Few Good Deeds[Training] Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:22 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

"That one was pretty easy, I'll take on something more challenging this time." Taking out a one sided pencil Ondori scratched out all of the details concerning his first mission and felt good just by doing that. His first mission in four years, it was sad thinking of all the time he had missed out on, but he knew it was time well allocated, his family needed him and he was glad to help. Besides, dwelling on the past wishing the time could be regained was useless anyhow, so with that he focused on the present and making a better future for himself. "Owl Capturing Time . . . guess I could use a little Physical Training and what better way than to run around and chase a bunch of birds . . ." His satire made him shake his head with a faint smirk, but he didn't waste anymore time as he soon took off the same way he came from. This time I'll just focus on my body. Funny how for once I'm benefitting from someone else's carelessness. Guess that's one of the benefits of being a ninja. As he continued towards the hospital, he soon noticed a few shadows looming overhead circling eagerly. Stopping in his tracks, his cloak fluttered bait in the breeze as he shielded his eyes with one hand from the sun's harsh rays. "Would you look at that . . . seems today is my lucky day." He labelled the avians owls judging by their thicker silhouettes and their odd behavior. Usually birds would be just soaring in the skies, but these ones lurked overhead and not to far from the hospital. "Now I just gotta find a way to get to them . . . guess I could try the water tower, but luring them will be a whole new task."

309/250 Taijutsu Novice Attained

He figured he'd devise a plan once he got up there, so without further ado he began climbing. One rung, two rungs, three lungs, four, looking frown seeing his profess, was was happy he didn't have an irrational fear of heights. Still climbing, he looked up, using one hand to block his eyes from the sun, he held on firmly with the other. The owls were still circling and Ondori was grateful for that, but he soon had to begin thinking of how he would not only lure them down, but get them to the hospital. Soon enough he arrived atop the water tower, hot form the climbing, he took off his cloak and tossed it atop the metal surface. "Whew that was quite the climb . . . now how am I going to get these guys down." In nothing but his shinobi pants, sandals, and a fishnet shirt, he sat on the water tower and thought of a plan. He couldn't hope to jump up there and catch them one by one or anything even in that ballpark. Another minute of thinking, then he snapped and his eyes opened. "Got it." Reaching over and grabbing his cloak, he dug in the pocket and grabbed his mission log before rolling it into a nice and neat cylinder to resemble a message to be delivered. "Looks good enough to me." The Genin said to himself as he put his cloak back on before whistling to the owls. Soon enough one swooped down as to grab the paper, but Ondori moved his hand to prevent this. In due time the whole flock of owls was swooping in trying to get the message and Ondori knew he had them hooked. Quickly descending the ladder, by putting his hands on the outside along with his feet, he squeezed tightly and slid down in almost no time while the owls followed. Hopping down the last 1 or 2 meters, he bent his knees to soften his safe landing and he took off to the hospital. Full speed, for some reason he felt faster than before, maybe it was because the messenger birds were chasing him, regardless it didn't matter. "Heeeey!" He shouted while waving his hand getting the attention of someone who was leaning on the open window sill of the messenger room. Waving his hand signaling for them to move, he didn't have to twice once they saw the armada of owls trailing close behind. Applying chakra to his feet just like he had practiced, a blue aura covered the soles of his ninja sandals. He was a bit nervous, but he didn't let the anxiety get in the way and possibly ruin the technique he was trying to execute. Just like in the forest. He thought to himself as his first for touched the wall, then with faith in his abilities he continued with the second and soon enough he was running vertically up the building. Perfect, just a few more steps. In time he had scaled the building and was in the messenger room gasping for his breath clutching his chest. Shortly after the owls flew in behind him and the person who was nearby slammed the window shut. "Wow looks like you rallied up all fifteen. Thanks you really saved my ass!" Still breathing hard, Ondori came to a stand and brushed himself off, before he reverted to his normal self. "My pleasure."

Muscles a bit sore from the sudden exercise, Ondori left the hospital and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "What's next?" He thought as he took out his mission log once more.

605/600 Taijutsu Intermediate Attained

Chakra Usage:

Last edited by Rooster on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

3A Few Good Deeds[Training] Empty Re: A Few Good Deeds[Training] Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:49 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Taking out his one sided pencil as well, the Genin scribbled out the mission he just completed. Teaching a class . . . what better way to learn than to teach. It was an odd principal and an odd way of thinking but Ondori knew it would come out to being beneficial. He'd seen it work before and even if he were to fail, he'd still gain something from the attempt. If he didn't know what it was right then and there, reflecting on the experience he'd figure out what it was. Folding the mission log up, he stuffed the paper in his cloak and did the same with his pencil. Locating the Kumogakure Ninja Academy was child's play all jokes aside. Even though it had been years since he had last visited, it was as simple as reliving his childhood and racing to the school yard with his peers, Ondori often wondered what they were doing now a days. He knew at least one of them had graduated to the rank of Chunin, these people he was thinking about being other Naras. He was never to good at socializing outside of the clan. I'll pit my focus back on my chakra for this one. Best to get it circulating and get my mind on it now than have to adjust and scramble for focus once I get in front of everyone. Scanning the area up ahead Ondori noted he had time to tap into his chakra supply so he closed his eyes and began to build or wake the pools up. From his previous shenanigans with the owls, he could feel the pain in his arms already fleeting as his life force began to rejuvenate his body. This wasn't any medical technique, it was simply the power and responsibility of chakra. It was a well known fact that ninja's naturally healed faster and better than your common civilian.

Opening his eyes, Ondori exhaled into the air and eyed the Ninja Academy that was about twenty five meters away. Leaping up onto a higher rooftop, then a lower lying one, Ondori then jumped off the roofs all together to land safely in the school yard. The sight was nostalgic, he could accurately play out scenarios that happened years ago and it brought a sense of peace to his soul. Smiling as he walked to the doors that lead inside, someone opened the door in front of him and behind this person were a batch of students. "Ondori? Is that you? Ondori Nara?" The male called out and Ondori nodded affirmatively with an expression of astonishment and content. It was his old teacher. "Wow you sure have grown, still with that unique texture of hair. I take it you're here for the mission I posted to teach the class." The Genin chuckled sheepishly and nodded once more. "Haha, yes I am. Feels like I'll be doing my Genin Exams Jutsu Test again." His teacher laughed a bit and had his students file out in the school yard, each of them who eyed Ondori curiously. "Alright class, this is Ondori Nara. He was one of my students a few years ago and he'll be teaching you guys a few techniques. So if you'll all turn your attention to him, he'll begin." The kids looked a bit confused at first and a few in the back chuckled as if making fun of Ondori. "Well if this isn't a blast to the past." He mumbled as he assumed a position in front of them, his back facing them. "Alright, this first jutsu is very simple, but very useful. A lot of the high ranking ninja use it everyday to save their tails in the field. It's called Kawarimi no Jutsu or the Substitution Jutsu." The students seemed to be caught in a trance as they listened on with Ondori talking for minutes about the jutsu, but eventually he got to execution. "So the hand seals are as follows. Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake." Ondori took his time forming each seal to give the students time to form them as well, then he looked towards his teacher and nodded. On that cue the Jounin unleashed a swift head kick to Ondori to much of the students surprise. For a moment it seemed as if the body was actually the Genin's, but after a moment of falling from the kick the body dispersed into a plume of smoke and a cloak. Appearing behind his teacher in a similar plume of smoke in his fishnet shirt, Ondori gave a smile to the students who clapped and cheered etc etc.

Calming them down was quite the task, but eventually he succeeded with the assistance of his teacher and he began to teach the next technique. "Okay, like the first technique, this one requires a lot of practice and a lot of focus. If you don't focus, you won't be able to sustain the jutsu and you also won't be able to execute it correctly, got it?" Ondori turned around the the students nodded to him with their undivided attention. "Good, first you'll need to picture an animal of your choice, but make sure the animal is something small. Think of something like a fox, a squirrel, a dog, or anything along those lines. While you do that focus your chakra and get it circulating steadily throughout your body. Remember to focus on this image and don't forget what it looks like." Ondori watched  the students as they focused their chakras with closed eyes and he began to do the same.

"Now you'll form the Dog, Boar, then Ram hand seal. Once you do, attempt to execute the jutsu, the aim being to transform into the animal you have pictured in your mind." Doing as he instructed, Ondori took the form of a monkey and the children laughed until he canceled the jutsu. "Good, now you try. Move at your own pace." Some took seconds, some minutes, but by five minutes everyone had attempted the jutsu at least once. Some were successful, others were . . . eh. "Alright class, that's all the time we have for Ondori today. Maybe he'll come back again another time to teach us some more jutsu, but for now tell him goodbye and thank you." The students frowned and made disapproving noises in unison, but they did as they were told. Some waving, others bowing, eventually they were all back inside of the building. "That was great Ondori. Maybe you have a future in teaching. Not to mention how far you've come. I heard about your ordeal through the grape vine, but it doesn't seem like your growth was stunted at all. Keep in touch and rep it up ok." ONdori smiled and bowed to his teacher, before they parted ways. "Will do, thanks for this opportunity."

His teacher then left with his students and Ondori was left in the schoolyard by himself. Eyeing a Cherry Blossom Tree a fair distance away, he looked around to see if anyone was in the vicinity. Seeing he truly was by himself, he decided to give the Tree Climbing another go. Not that he failed the last time, but he was the type of person to make sure he truly had something down packed. Focusing his chakra into the soles of his feet, the Genin charged the tree and just like before, he successfully scaled the length of the oaken giant. Not to the top, but fairly high until he lost control of his chakra and had to bail. Jumping off backwards, he eyed the ground below and bent his knees upon landing to soften his landing. In addition he jumped backwards a short distance for further safety measures. Panting slightly, he was content with the fruits of his training and he retrieved his cloak and put it back on.

1,318/1,250 Ninjutsu Intermediate Ib2 Attained
Chakra Usage:

Last edited by Rooster on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

4A Few Good Deeds[Training] Empty Re: A Few Good Deeds[Training] Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:18 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Starting to get tired . . . this'll have to be my last mission for the day. Lets see, finding that cat, gathering those owls for the hospital, then teaching here at the Academy . . . yah I guess four will do for today. Now all Ondori had to do was decide what his last mission for the day would be. For the last time today he would take out the mission log and his pencil. Scribbling out the details of the teaching assignment he just completed, his topaz optics scrolled down the length of the paper. Up and down, up and down. He read over each mission about five times before he settled on one. Ending the day with a friendly spar can't hurt. I haven't sparred in such a long time, this will be a way of seeing where I actually am skill wise. He took in a breath of fresh air and began to go over a few battle strategies and jutsu, but then realized he hadn't performed any of his Clan's jutsu since he had first been promoted to the rank of Genin. This is going to be quite the battle . . . I'll just have to rely on my hand to hand combat skills then. He solidified the idea in his mind, before he departed to the training grounds of Kumogakure and saw one ninja still there in the field. He was doing physical training, currently on a set of push-ups, Ondori could smell him before he was within talking distance of him, the boy had been training all day from the looks and smell of it. But then the boy noticed Ondori's presence and looked up, it wasn't a boy, but a girl with a boyish cut. Somewhere deep inside Ondori felt a short lived spark of infatuation, but he shoved it back inside of his suppressed emotions as quick as it had blossomed, only astonishment showed on his face. "I don't suppose you're the one who requested the spar on the mission board are you?" The girl grinned as she did one more push up and came to a stand, before extending a sweaty hand out for Ondori to shake. "Yes I am, the name is Dai Lee, will you be my challenger?" The Genin looked at the moist palm and figured if he'd be trading blows with the girl he'd be touching her sweat eventually, so without further hesitation he shook the slippery hand. "Ondori Nara and yeah I guess I will. Forgive me if I don't meet your standards, it's been a while." The girl nodded and put some space in between the two of them. "No worries, I shouldn't be too difficult to handle, I've been training all day."

May it have been a shinobi's intuition, Ondori didn't know, but something inside him told him to initiate combat and at that very moment Dai Lee did as well. Slipping his hands in his utility pouch underneath his cloak he withdrew two kunai, one for each hand. Dai Lee was steady rushing in, so Ondori hopped back to sustain a moderate amount of space between them, but she was coming in too fast. No use He thought to himself as his feet touched down and he whipped his left hand in front of him towards Dai Lee releasing a kunai. Ducking under it deftly, she closed in the space and delivered a firm right palmed strike to his chest knocking the wind out of him. Coughing up a bit of saliva, he was struck once more, but this time it was against his right forearm sending it upwards. He was now not only in an unresponsive state, but even if he could react he was at a severe disadvantage. Before he knew it the girl had executed a quick spin that could only lead to something devastating. A spinning backhand was what it was, right in the jaw and it had enough force behind it to send the Nara a few feet away and onto the ground.

678/650 Taijutsu Intermediate 3 Attained

"Hope that wasn't too much for you. I guess I wasn't as tired as I thought." She was looking at Ondori who was slowly recovering from the combo, obviously in a daze. I'll consider that a lesson in Taijutsu, but I can't let her win like this. I at least gotta hit her. Thinking back to his lesson he taught at the school, he wondered what the kids would think if they saw him like this, but then it gave him an idea. Coming to his feet, he rubbed his cheek with his free hand and gripped tightly onto the kunai in the other. "No . . . it was oddly refreshing. Don't count me out yet though." Dai Lee simply shrugged at him and entered a Taijutsu stance, while Ondori assumed a grounded defensive stance his kunai steady in front of him. As she ran in at him, he dipped the kunai hand down a bit, then suddenly hurled the blade high into the air with his eyes steady on the girl. Just like he expected her eyes shifted up to the blade and she even momentarily stopped her advance. Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake Then he ran in towards his distracted foe. "See how you like a taste of your own medicine." His voice harbored threads of excitement as he jumped to deliver a flying kick into his foes midriff. Just like he expected she had a counter in mind, for that smirk gave it away. Pivoting on one foot, she allowed Ondori to sail passed her, before she spun around to face him and lunged to chop him on the side of the neck with a booming battle cry. "YAAAAAAAH!" She yelled, seemingly putting all she had into the strike since Ondori was so wide open. Open striking him a plume of smoke enveloped her however, it was a Substitution. Appearing a distance away, Ram → Snake → Tiger were paced through by Ondori who made what was regarded as a basic clone. Both then rushed in towards their opponent who was just now turning upon hearing the footsteps in the grass. "Slippery little bastard aren't ya, but don't think I can't handle a two on one!" Though it wasn't solid and had no tangibility, the clone had successfully fooled Dai Lee and that's all Ondori thought he needed. Taking the high route, Ondori leaped to deliver a kick to Dai Lee, while the clone slid to deliver a low kick. The clone of course caused no disturbance to the area, but Dai Lee didn't seem to notice or care. "Leaf Hurricane!" She yelled  as she jumped in the air and kicked high once, kicking the wide eyed Ondori right in the face. Afterwards she would proceed to spin around and kick through the clone to much of her surprise. Ondori sent a ways away once again, he got up groggily mumbling something, but with the assistance of a worried Dai Lee. "Oh gosh I got carried away I'm soooo sorry." She lightly touched the bleeding nose causing Ondori to wince in pain, before ripping off a bit of fabric from her clothing to plug his nostril. "Will you be alright?" She sat him down and he nodded as he winced again putting the cloth in his nose. "Thank you and haha don't worry about it. A spar is a spar, it was a good match . . . not really, but I enjoyed it haha." The giggled at his good sportsmanship and nodded. "It's getting dark and my parents will kill me if they find me at the training grounds this late again. We should do this again though, get better Ondori." He waved her off and watched as she left. Taking out his mission log and pencil, he then scribbled the task off his mission log and went home.

Ninjutsu Intermediate 3 Attained
648/400 Ninjutsu Adept Attained

Exit

Chakra Usage:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum