Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perfection! [Open/NK]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perfection! [Open/NK] Empty Perfection! [Open/NK] Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:45 pm

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Currently in his goofy, hyperactive fun mode, Itome was dazzling the Genins that were in a populated training field, playing hide and seek and tag. Of course, he easily won at these games but it didn't hurt to train his skills every once and a while.

I can't forget to keep up public appearances. I let that bitch have my office, but I'll swoop back in and reclaim my spot...bah, politics. So stupid!

"Okay kids...uncle Itome is a bit tired, haha. I'm getting old, you know? Plus, I have my own training to get too."

He set a Genin down gently on his feet, and a chorus of "Awwwws" resounded throughout the crowd of young Ninja.

Itome would then leave the training field to head too a much more quieter and peaceful one, a place where he could act himself withoyt being judged.

God I hate those brats...that's our next generation? We're doomed... they made me waste twenty minutes of time that could have been spent training!

Once he was in the entrance of the lesser used training grounds, he would begin to practice his chakra control by firing off the powerful jutsu that he was capable of, molding it to use as little chakra as possible. Refining your chakra was an important part of Genjutsu.

First, his aim was towards a rock that was twice as big as he was. Forming a single handseal, a glob of water that erupted from his mouth would fly at amazing speeds, piercing through the rock like a bullet. He made sure that not only did he put enough chakra in the move so it could retain the maximum damage possible, but also to control it so he wouldn't be putting in excess amounts.

His Water Gunshot technique was perfect.

"Such a shame..it would be better for my training if I could use my A and S-rank techniques, but they would cause too much destruction."

Scratching his chin,Itome wondered how his friend was doing now. Did he get even stronger?

I suppose I don't really have some sort of legendary technique...if I had a better one, perhaps then I wouldn't have my pride damaged so much.

Every time he thought about how he got crushed so easily, it angered him. He was supposed to be the strongest Uchiha ever, and was made a fool by descendants of the Senju, who didn't even had half the power they did.

In his heart he felt an incredible sadness. It was like all of his friends suddenly stopped talking to him, which, to be honest, wasn't far from the truth. Where was Shigure now? They were the best of friends..

"Maybe those weaklings are right...I'm not worth anything. I was only the fucking Raikage for a second..heh, I fucked it all up."

Most people would have broke down and started crying, realizing there life was one big pile of shit. But Itome was not most people, the thought of crying not even coming up. He realized that he only had one purpose in life and accepted it. Get stronger..and stronger..until he was the strongest person in the world.

So, Itome would continue to practice his chakra control, shooting his Water Gunshots at a rapid speed, making many holes throughout the giant boulder.

Throughout the lands, my name will be feared for my skills in the fundamentals! I can't keep beating myself up...I AM PERFECT! I was made to conquer this world, and even though I've had a few bumps, it will still happen.. I don't care how long it takes, but I WILL be this world's ruler.

In an instant, he rose up from his depression and was energized, bathing in his usual arrogance, all while continuing to utilize the Water Gunshot technique to train his chakra control and become a master of Genjutsu. Today, he would become the perfect being that he sought out so much.

WC: 659

Genjutsu Master 1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum