Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Flex Zone [open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Flex Zone [open] Empty No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:40 am

Kenpachi

Kenpachi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Kenpachi had come to Kumo. He had an agenda to maintain for now, until he was ready to go back to the hideout. He made his way to the border of Kumo, keeping the village in sight, yet staying hidden from their gates and any onlookers. He had been here before, and made sure that the next time he came, he would have a safe-house to store his "goods" until it was time to leave.

Sitting down on the side of the road, he took a small break to rest and catch his breath. He'd need it in case anything bad happened. Taking the time he needed, and mentally preparing himself, he got up and made his way into the village. Out the corner of his eye, he caught the locations of the hidden guards for the village. Each located every forty meters or so from the next. This would be difficult, it seemed. He frowned. He didn't like to operate in the open...

This pushed his plans back. He'd have to do it under the cover of night. Wracking his mind, he thought of ways he could carry out his surgical procedures without him or his group being found. Possibly to have each Harvester attack a guard. He certainly had enough.. But he didn't want that kind of attention... Kenpachi shook his head, noticing he had stopped walking. His frown was deep, his mind elsewhere as he kept walking. Before long, he was already in the middle of the village, surrounded by people. He was good at blending in, especially since he didn't show anything relating him to the Akatsuki. He preferred it this way; the lower the profile the better.

2No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:49 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The borders of Kumogakure, very well protected and sealed off from the outside world as is. Upon the edge of the village's borders stood a woman. She was exceptionally tall and good looking most men comment. Her arms were crossed up against her chest, holding herself upright as her gaze across the scenery of a beautiful sunset never cease to disappoint her. The wind carried its cool temperatures this time of year in the winter as it caresses her soft face. A Kumogakure ninja scout appears behind her in an instant on his knees as he obtains the woman's attention without ever letting her look behind. "There's a newcomer at the borders of the city, and seeing as how lazy you've become since your advancement in the past thee years we're sending you to investigate. After all you need something to do, Rena.", he said with such an attitude that most women are disgusted on. Rena Mitsuki, that was her name and she did not take kindly to his words.

A brief, "Hmph… ", is given in response as she turns to see him. With the sunset behind, her ominous eyes gleam a bright crimson color as she stares at the man before backflipping off the border with a calm demeanor. She leaped over it and quickly repositioned herself in midair to where her feet dashed across the walls of Kumogakure. There she jumped off into the direction of the stranger. It was odd how someone would enter without being noticed by tough security and not be suspicious when they stop advancing into protected terrain. Ever since she had her gaze upon the sun she could essentially feel it inside of her soul. There was something amiss about their visitor. Something very familiar in her blood that made her joyous and conflicted with wariness. It wasn't long before he too would feel it as she got closer and closer…

Before realizing it she had caught up to the mysterious man. There she flopped down from a tree branch landing on the soles of her feet. Her attire consisted of a casual attire. A loose black woolen sweater with cotton made slops and black leaner boots. She was into some fashion that only people with the taste of fashion would quickly see. Rena kept her crimson eyes on the man at all times with a straight face. There she had her hands tucked deep within her pockets as she attempts to stared him down. The wind blows her loose short brunette hair onto her face but she did not waver. "What brings you here, stranger?", Rena asked politely.

3No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:17 am

Kenpachi

Kenpachi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

As he sensed a presence on their way to greet him, it seemed he had been found after all. It mattered little, being as he was now within the city. But, as the person grew closer, he felt his blood react in a way he hadn't felt before. It intrigued him. He waited in one spot, as the other grew closer. He stood perfectly still, calculating their arrival. They way they rushed to him, he could tell they were not as experienced as a Jounin or ANBU. Kenpachi heard the other land in the tree. A soft landing. Female. Young. Then, she landed in front of him. He smiled, his calculations correct. She spoke, her voice making his blood rush, his heart beat faster. It took him a slight second to focus and answer her question. Normal shinobi wouldn't be able to tell his pause, but everyone was different. "I'm just a traveler. Looking for adventure in my lonely life... Nothing more." His response was a well placed lie, but if they took him in for questioning, that'd be all they would get from him. "And who are you, miss..?" He had a smile on his face, his manners coming into play. He noticed her eyes, and how strange they were. They seemed like his... Was this young woman of the same blood line of him? Where did she get those eyes? Was she after the same agenda as he..? These questions swam in his brain, adding to his interest of her. So far, his interest was how she made his blood react, and how his heartbeat fastened just with being around her. He wasn't focusing on her looks, so that wasn't it... Hmm.. Kenpachi never let his face's smile falter while he thought. He kept up his friendly front without fail.

"I am Kenpachi. A lonely adventurer looking for something to do with his life, and wandering the earth little by little."

4No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:45 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

It only took a mere fraction of a second to realize why her blood caused her to be in such a disarray. His eyes much akin to her own was what shocked her. They were not Sharingan like hers. Above all the scleras of his eyes were black! There wasn't anything on her exterior that gave away such concern as she figured he was experiencing the same thing once their eyes met each other's gaze. A soft smile is given at Kenpachi. "My name is Rena Mitsuki, it is a pleasure to meet you." She took a few steps around him and proceeds to walk past him. Getting away from him by two feet. She would turn and stare at him with a continuous soft smile on her lips. "Follow me Kenpachi, I'd like to take you somewhere away from the borders if you'll happily comply?", Rena asked nicely. Truth be told she hinted him for spending time with her alone away from prying eyes. In order to gain his trust evermore was given where others could only see so far or too deeply bothered within their own devices of life she did it in front of him where others would not. Much like her fellow stranger her scleras also turned black as his, however, they were more trained than his ever was. There she saw it. His blood flow, it was moving a fast pace. She could see it well. Within her iris a dark curse mark appears to rotate around her sharpened black pupil. Like the eyes of a cat she slowly began walking away facing him. Blinking only once more to have her eyes quickly return to being normal. She would lead him away from surveillance and away from the city. The guards on top of the borders all laughed together as they thought Rena had found a one night stand or something of the likes without truly knowing the truth itself. No one suspected a thing.

No Flex Zone [open] Aste_zps72f19411

5No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:02 am

Kenpachi

Kenpachi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Kenpachi raised an eyebrow as she introduced herself. He'd remember her name. "My pleasure, I'm sure." Then, she walked past him, turned and asked him to blindly follow her somewhere. To him, this was a gamble. But, he saw her eyes. It was something new to him. If anything, he could follow out his agenda with this woman. He didn't reply to her question, but instead acted. He turned, looking into her eyes, noticing the change in her eyes. He noticed the curse seal immediately. Inside, to himself, he smirked. Fascinating.. Just fascinating. He was drug into her glimpse, his own eyes not leaving hers as they walked together. "Where is it that you plan on taking me, Rena Mitsuki?"

He didn't mind where he was going, he was already here. He had time to fulfill his agenda. As they walked away from the border, away from the prying eyes and guards, he chuckled to himself. A woman he didn't even know had taken him away from what he had set out to do. Not bad though, he thought, giving her a quick look over. She was nice, had a pretty well developed body. She must have been around his age. He calculated by the size of her body and the measurements he figured, that she was around seventeen or eighteen years old. Definitely not bad for her age.

6No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:19 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Once reaching the outer fields of Kumogakure, the sun was almost completely settled. It was a shame. Rena slowly pouts to herself when seeing her favorite view have been wasted, though not completely. A sigh escapes her pretty pink hue lips. One could see her breath in a faint steam. It was cold out here, but she didn't mind it. She turned to Kenpachi with a kind warm smile. " Tell me Kenpachi, do you ever have the back for blood?" The sun slowly dims into the horizon. "Ever feel the sickening thoughts of drinking the blood of others?" At the corner of her teeth sharp fangs slowly reveal themselves as she speaks. "I can see it you know. You're a part of our clan. Your eyes aren't fully awaken, but I could see it with my own.", Rena said proudly. Placing both of her hands on her curves she gently caresses down to her hips where she shivers from the excited thought of another of her own kin. "Kenpachi, you belong to a clan long forgotten… Even I do not know its name as I didn't have anyone to teach the techniques I've self discovered, but the need to feed upon blood is never ending as its never ever satisfying either as we crave more and more of it. It's probably why I could smell the washed stench of blood on your person."

Rena closed her eyes taking a soft whiff of the air blowing in her direction. Carrying Kenpachi's scent. It was very nostalgic as to what she does. This also couldn't explain the sense of excitement she got from either. It was her first time feeling her blood boil in ecstasy in the longest of time since the day of her first kill. Rena obviously appeared to have some psychological breakthrough the minute Kenpachi was confirmed to share what she has. It was such an amusement to her like none other thing. She softly chuckles. "Traveler? Life searching? Give me a break… ", Rena says aloud to herself and takes a step back to lean on a dying tree as the sun no longer shines its strong vibrant rays anymore. The sky was beautiful though, as it was a mixture of red, purple, blue, and orange. It was very quiet around them. Only the sounds of nature seemed to accommodate their presence.

7No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:45 am

Kenpachi

Kenpachi
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

As the sun settled down, the more of a shadow her body cast, and the more his interest was perked. He was all in. As she sighed, he could tell that she liked the sun sets. As she turned to face him with a smile, he heard..

"Tell me Kenpachi, do you ever have the back for blood? Ever feel the sickening thoughts of drinking the blood of others? I can see it you know. You're a part of our clan. Your eyes aren't fully awaken, but I could see it with my own."

He noticed her fangs at first. It didn't phase him, outwardly. Inwardly, he wondered where they had came from. Was it a bloodline, she was speaking of? As she ran her hands down her hips, his eyes followed. His eyebrow raised again, and he brought his eyes up to hers. "The back for blood? Since you interest me, I will tell you honestly. But it will stay between us." He didn't ask her for secrecy. It was just implied that she would comply. His voice carried a certain tone that would assert that. "Back for blood.." He chuckled. "I'm a.... surgeon. Blood is an everyday thing for me. It's a... necessity for what I do. Do I have thoughts of drinking others blood? No. It hasn't occurred to me." He smiled, closing his eyes. "What clan is this that you speak of? How are we in the same clan? You smell blood on me? Hmm.." He looked down at his clothes, then back to her, a smirk on his face, "I suppose." Her last statement, he ignored it as small talk.

"Tell me more of this.. Clan, and what they are about." As she walked and rested on an old tree, he simply stood in place, folded his arms, and looked up at the sky. A breeze would caress them, Kenpachi, barely wearing any armor or anything warm, slightly cold. He didn't show it, but this area was cold - and he was unaccustomed to its climate. As he waited on her replies, he thought about her eyes and what he had seen her perform with them so far.

....Fascinating..

8No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

It was more of an insulting rhetorical question when it came to the back for blood. Though she hoped he understood the meaning behind it. Playing mind to his words and reaction she could tell there was more to him being here than just this. Sure he didn't appear provoking, neither was it welcoming. Bringing her arms up, she crosses them underneath her breasts as she gives a silent thought. The wind drops leaves of the tree onto the ground as she remained silent for a while. "There is only so much I can tell you from the three years I've covered in learning of what we're capable of doing. How or when we became is a fact I cannot tell you on how this all began." Rena looked at the man's eye intently with distrust. "It appears as though your eyes have been actively sealing your bloodlust and abilities. It might break out if you drink blood, however, as I am certain you carry our genes from the way our blood is reacting to one another from what I've seen with my eyes isn't enough to be solid proof but I'm willing to give it a shot." She brings her left arm up to her shoulder level and points with her index finger at his direction. Rena smiles at him confidently. "Tell me why you're really here 'surgeon' and I'll make it worth your while what I've uncovered.", Rena grew suspicious of the man evermore. The wrong answer could be his last but she would only capture the man for the Raikage to interrogate.

9No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Anonymous

"How intriguing..." Kaseki said softly to himself.

The had begun it's vertical downcast on the horizon. The strange vibrant hues of orange, scarlet and  apricot yellow seemed to linger in the sky. It was the colors of fire, and it was setting away into the object of ice on a cool night. But alas, that was not the case, nor the time of  day, at least not yet.

He day on the frozen grass nearby a tree. He wore his black cloak over his Akatsuki cloak. It was not to time to sow himself, not yet at least. However, to himself, as well as the world, he appeared nothing more than a lump of wood next to a tree, something common in the outskirts of the farms and wasteland. His cloak hid every concentration of chakra in his body, for it was all concentrated in his chest, something hidden by the enchantments on his cloaks.

He came to Kumogakure for many reasons, one being to find the other tailed beasts, as well as find one of the other holders of the Seven Swords. But today, at this moment, Kenpachi and his company interested him. It had been no more than a week and a half since Kaseki last saw Kenpachi, and for now... he didn't plan on seeing him.. with his own eyes.

Kaseki took off his jacke only to toss it before him. In and instant his palm released his clone. He weakened the seal on the clone's palm, only to set off soon if needed. "Now let's go make friends..." Kaseki said.

The body stepped out from the rear of the tree, the strings attached to it. Kaseki sat lifelessly, letting his voice travel through the strings of chakra. "Why don't we present a feast to you both?" said the body. His voice seemed wooden and aged, something of a fossilized artifact. There was not time to play around, or even wait. Kaseki would find his answers.

He could only guess that she was a holder of some kind of Dojutsu. After all... Kenpachi stayed with her.

10No Flex Zone [open] Empty Re: No Flex Zone [open] Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:00 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

There was no chance at all. Just when things were getting interesting… There wasn't a moment too soon before she clenched her fists in irritation from such an intruder. Though she didn't want to admit it, this atmosphere was getting too thick for her. The chance that she had to speak with another of her kind had gone and slipped by as she fears for others to know about their true selves. Being a monster who looks like a human wasn't fair. A deep sigh escapes Rena's lips as she smiles devilishly with no intent to stay. "Such an odd twist of events, perhaps another time Kenpachi. I'll be seeing you later.", she directed at Kenpachi while her eyes saw the body lifeless approach her. She assumed it was a puppeteer behind the body. Being cautious as ever she jumped far away from the two and proceeded to head back into the village immediately using the cover of night and the trees to hide her point of entrance. She wouldn't warn the guards of Kumogakure and simply gave them a cold shoulder when she arrived back on its borders. In other words, she was hoping for the worst to come to a few of them after the years they've talked down on her after her graduation.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum