Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Book One: Life [B & S]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Book One: Life [B & S] Empty Book One: Life [B & S] Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Setō

Setō
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I . . . Am the punishment of God . . . If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you . . .
Ō S H A R U K Ō K K A I
If Water is the strongest force of nature, then a God I am!

Book One: Life [B & S] Yo29ifE

"Chink... Chink... Chink..." - Thrice in succession did the sound of metal splitting wood echo throughout the area as the trio of kunai met with the center of targets stationed on the trunk of trees with a spacing of roughly seven feet between them. Though under further inspection, all of which hit their marks dead on with the exception of one which had veered slightly to the left. Shit... Getting reckless..." Disappointment was clearly displayed in the young Kōkkai boy's body language as his fist met with the soft earthen ground in order to push himself up to assume his full height. The blue haired genin stood for a couple of seconds analyzing the targets and running a mental analysis of what he could and would be doing in his next attempts. Despite hitting his targets, good simply was not good enough when it came to refining his skills, thus Ōsharu walked to the tree and removed his shinobi tools from the targets so he could get ready to perform once more.

As he walked he took several steps to return to his previous position his dominant hand sliding into the pouch on his hip of the same side, the cold steel ran smoothly against his fingers as he identified the various other instruments of death acceptable for twelve year olds to utilize. "Hmm... Kunai or Shuriken... Ehh... Why not both? Might as well practice with a full load... Can't get any worse..." The boy's thoughts plagued him as he took a look back at his previous work. To Ōsharu only one word could some it all up, sloppy, thus he turned back whilst slipping his finger in between the ringed end of two kunai. Shuriken were then fitted comfortably between the webbing between his fingers. All the physical aspects of the training were set, though with anything their was a mental portion that went along with it, this being the area hardest for the boy due to the amount of pressure he placed on himself.

"Hmph... So draw and release practice... Should be simple so long as I don't get tripped up on the transition between my right and left hand... Plus, this attempt should deplete my supply which means another retrieving trip... Try not to fuck up Oshu..." As he allowed his thoughts to run wild he took a mental note of his inventory of readily available shinobi tools. For a brief moment the young Kōkkai clan head stood perfectly still with his closed as he gained a better control over his breathing and taking into account the task at hand. The targets had been laced with a surplus of chakra, thus allowing the young boy to identify them in his minds eye through means of sensory techniques. Each appearing as a dimly lit blue wisp of fire, a sight he had grown accustomed to seeing in his three weeks of training. Without one to call his "Master" it left Ōsharu to create his own training regimes, in the back of his mind he knew this method of self teaching would only get him so far, but for the moment these thoughts would need to be pushed aside. His only focus was center most part of his targets, only on a specific undefined mark would he strike.

"Know your mark... Three... Breath easy... Two... Focus!... One... Execute..." Speaking solely to himself under his breath, Ōsharu began a mental countdown and upon the time depleting his body would twist around once to the right then once more to the left. The sound of the metallic weaponry whistled softly as they became released from the grasp of his fingers and soared through the air, each being nothing but a blur to those on the outside looking in. Before take a proper breath several familiar sounds echoed one after another as metal met with wood. The blue haired genin exhaled rather loudly as he slowly turned around to see what progress he had made on this attempt. One target had been outlined by shuriken with a single kunai piercing the center most point, while the other target shown the shuriken in a cross like fashion with the second kunai standing alone at the center. "Hmph... Not bad for three weeks worth of practice... But still... There's way more room for improvement..." Yet again, even in the face of accomplishment the young Kōkkai boy continued to put himself down. At what point would one expect this to stop?

And just like that, another day harnessing his skills was finished. What lie ahead for Ōsharu was a mystery, but surely he would be prepared for the worst and unimaginable.

0726 | 0600

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum