Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rooster and the Hermit[Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rooster and the Hermit[Training] Empty Rooster and the Hermit[Training] Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The Village Hidden in the Mist, Kirigakure, it sure was a beauty. That was through the optics or a foreigner of course. A tourist whose eyes were sickened with the image of their own home. With such eyes anyone would find such a dastardly looking hell hole appealing to the eyes. Spending majority of his previous day exploring the village, today Ondori figured he'd see what the outskirts of the village had to offer. Often hidden gems were found when tourist and visitors didn't stick to going to "hotspots" a.k.a. places locals herded visitors to, to spend their overfilled pockets of ryo and to keep them away from the really beauty the village had and the secrets it also had. Ondori was all to familiar with tourist herding and scalping, so he wasn't rounded up by the shouting roadside man who was selling "traditional" Kirigakure pottery, basically different colored ceramics with a different village insignia at the bottom. It was sad to see how many sheep could be gathered to be sheered in a day, but alas the Chunin took his mid off of such things, he had more important things to deal with. Outside the gates of the village, he tossed the hood of his cloak onto his head of ebony hair and began to venture off to a spot he heard a few Genin speaking of. Apparently an old crazy man lived a few miles out from the village and they planned on harassing him. Ondori had no interest in stopping the Genin from harassing the man, at least not at the time less they were in the wrong, even then he may not intervene, but Ondori simply wanted to see what this crazy old man was about.

The mist wasn't too thick today, only a light sheet, that couldn't even be called an obstruction to vision and as Ondori traveled further away from Kirigakure to the beaches he found the mist's veil had gradually lifted up until it was perfectly clear when he reached the shore. Gazing out to the ocean that glistened in the freed sunlight, Ondori noticed how the sea looked just like Kumogakure's. He also noticed a beat down shack a ways down and wondered if this was the house of this crazy old man, who only seemed like a hermit in Ondori's eyes now. Steadily walking down the sandbar, soon enough Ondori noticed his vision has oddly growing hazy he brought his cloak sleeve up to his eyes to wipe them subconsciously. It didn't seem like something was in his eyes, he felt no pain of grains of sand, but it was just reflex to wipe his eyes and upon removing his sleeve, he fount eh shack had disappeared. "Welcome to the world of Genjutsu young ninja. Kek . . ekeke kekkee." The laugh was raspy, sharp like painful coughs, and sounded like cackling sort of. Regardless the textures of the voice, the fact Ondori was in a Genjutsu or at least was told he was, by an unseen enigma, he didn't like it. Closing his eyes once more, he formed the Tiger hand seal and rested his chakras before raising their frequency to break him out of the illusion. Upon opening his eyes the shack was back in sight, but along with it a man sat atop it. His hair was white as the clouds or the foam of the sea and his skin was the color of the toasty sand. Ondori didn't dare approach any closer until he was a bit more comfortable with the situation. As of now the mans as a threat with skills in a field Ondori was inexperienced in countering. It's be best if I ran, but who's to say he won't just cast another Genjutsu on me. . . . I'll have to distract him. Dipping a hand into his utility pouch, the man rose a hand and raised his voice. "AH! No harm was meant young nigga, just an old retired ninja looking for some fun, don't be so quick to deploy violence. Sometimes words will get you a long way." The man stood and walked to the edge of the shanty roof, before short hopping off safely. "I'm Tenzo, may I ask your name?"

710/600 Genjutsu N3 Attained

Spoiler:

2Rooster and the Hermit[Training] Empty Re: Rooster and the Hermit[Training] Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori was hesitant on giving his name at first, but he felt it could cause no real harm. "O- . . . Ondori. Ondori Nara." The man looked at him like he was crazy at first, but then broke out into laughter. "Ondori!? You're named Rooster?! Ahhhhhhhekekek ka akaaaaaaaa!" Ondori winced at the mans over exaggerated fit of laughter and kind of just stared at him. "Yeah, my name means Rooster . . ." Oddly enough that silenced the man and an astonished expression replaced the joy of laughter. "Oh . . . nothing funny about that then, but it is nice to meet another Nara after all these years. You from Konoha or a remote compound Ondori?" Another Nara? He's from my clan! . . . oh god he's from my clan. "I'm from the Kumogakure compound. It's a new settlement." The man nodded slowly as he looked up to the sky, then beckoned to Ondori to follow him. "Eh I really mustn't I have training to do and no offense, but I have wasted enough time here already." The man stopped then turned to Ondori with a confused look on his face, then his mouth opened as if he had said "oh" in realization. "If it's training you want, then how about I train you. You any good in Genjutsu?" This isn't want Ondori had in mind, but training with another usually did give the Chunin random breakthroughs he usually never received alone. "It's not really my forte, but I guess improving upon it can't be detrimental." The man nodded then gave Ondori a shooing motion with the both of his hands and the Chunin backed up.

"Ahhh yeah, that's that Nara mindset right there. Now before we really get into Genjutsu, I want to teach you a Ninjutsu that works as a cheat code for us Nara's when it comes to Genjutsu ok?" Ondori nodded, confused, but he knew or at least had hopes of explantation coming soon. "Now first I need to know . . . do you trust me?" Ondori trusted the man before as he seemed harmless, but for some reason the question made the Chunin question his faith in the man. "Kekekekekeeeee. Still young, it's fine I trust myself, so you won't be harmed. Besides I already got you, see." The man pointed to Ondori's shadow and behind him was a trail leading to the old geezers. I didn't even see the shadow move, let alone him make the Rat hand seal . . . hm Ondori had no choice now, but just as he braced himself, the shadow possession or at least the connection for eh shadows was erased from existence. "Now what I did there, was called Shadow Tag. Simply put, I left a trace of my chakra on you when I connected our shadows. What this allows is remote activation of Genjutsu without even needing the appropriate trigger to fall into place. Make sense?" The knowledge thrown at him was making sense, but it was simply being thrown at him raw. There was no issue with that however, Ondori's mind had a quick and elaborate digestive track that decoded the message quickly and efficiently. "So now, I'm basically at your mercy in this moment. At least under the umbrella of Genjutsu?" The man nodded, but held up a finger. "Precisely, but see there is a time limit to how long my chakra signature can stay tagged onto you before it subsides and also it can be picked up by sensors." Ondori tested the mans claim and closed his eyes and indeed did sense his chakra had been altered.

"Aaahhhh a sensor as well kekekeeeee, aren't you growing to be a fine ninja. Anyhooooooow, along with this timer, there comes the weakness that this jutsu can be released or dispelled. Though it functions like a ninjutsu, it is a Genjutsu, a sleeping Genjutsu and when Kai is deployed, Shadow Tag is lifted. Try it." Doing as he was instructed, again he rested his chakra then he spiked its concentration and circulation rate. He felt the same, so Ondori noted Shadow Tag had no physically noticeable symptoms, but as said upon sensing Tenzo's chakra signature was now residing only within him. "So that's a cheat code for Genjutsu eh . . . I like that. That's really a Nara minded technique as my father would've said." At this Tenzo laughed his old decrepit laugh. "Nara minded indeed, Nara minded indeed." The mans squinted eyes that were nearly out of sight rested not he ocean until his head snapped back over to Ondori. "So Rooster my boy, other than Kai, do you know any Genjutsu?" Ondori didn't like being called Rooster or the calling of "my boy", but he was learning so he didn't show that it annoyed him in the slightest bit. "No, I've been meaning to study, but got caught up in official work, assignments and that stuff." Tenzo nodded slowly again, then clapped his hands together. "Then today you learn!"

The man -Tenzo- was loud. A little too loud for Ondori's liking, but the teen endured and continued to learn and what was being taught was a simple D-Rank Genjutsu. Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique. The way it sounds one would think it'd cause someone to keel over and die on the spot. kekekekekeeeeee, the irony is, that if you find the right fishie you just might get a one hitter quitter. Kekeke keeee, ok moving on. First you want to get yourself a nice ball of that Yin Chakra us Nara's are so good at manipulating. Gather it not here." Tenzo placed two fingers on Ondori's gut where the hive of the chakra network was, then moved them to his mind. "And move it here. Genjutsu is all about the mind and the senses. That's why you don't have dummies running around here using it and why not many use it actually kekekekeee ieee, think about it for awhile." Ondori listened to the man and knew he was right. Genjutsu was a school for those with more ample minds and not just any ample minds, it still required a certain type of genius and not just any type of genius. But throughout the thinking, he noticed that that meant this man . . . this crazy old man was probably a legend back in his days or at least well known and revered. "Got it?" Ondori nodded. "Good, now give me a Snake then a Rat, then make some magic." With that Ondori successfully put the man under his very first Genjutsu. It didn't last long however. Half expecting Tenzo to freak out, Ondori was disappointed. The man just stared out into space with glazed over eyes until he smiled then executed Genjutsu Kai. "Good good, you make a fine pupil Rooster my boy. You may have a knack for this stuff. Ready to learn something a bit more difficult?" Ondori thought for a moment, but he didn't know why. Shaking away the distracting thoughts, he nodded in reply. "Yes."

1181/500 Shadow Tag Learned
1181/250 Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Learned
1181/250 Intermediate Genjutsu Attained

Spoiler:

3Rooster and the Hermit[Training] Empty Re: Rooster and the Hermit[Training] Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:
"Good, gooooood. The the next Genjutsu I'll be teaching you is called Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings . . . hmmm? The Hermit paused for a moment with a curious expression as he looked towards the forest. His gaze had went stern and cold and it rested on the vegetation for quite a while. Ondori's eyes were summoned to the woods when he then heard a few rattles and shake here and there. "Wildlife?" Ondori asked as he faced Tenzo who remained staring and then started to what Ondori assumed was his shanty little home. The Chunin stared for a moment, before a hand invited him to follow which he did. "I wish it were wildlife . . . well it is quite wild, but it's one of two things. Either the Nocturne or a few little demons from Kirigakure . . . hopefully the latter." Entering the doorless shelter, the man only had a bed, a few furs on the wall and a spear presumably used for fishing. "The Nocturne?" Ondori asked as the man looked under his bed and fumbled around for a while. "Ah yes . . . the Nocturne. Some crazed rouge who lives out in these woods. He's been on a killing spree lately, but so far has only attacked at night. So it's more than likely a few Genin runts fro Kirigakure. Nothing to worry about . . . maybe a bit of practice for your Genjutsu aye?" The man looked back at Ondori with a smirk and the Chunin nodded slowly while stepping in the doorway and looking out to the forest. "Yeah I guess so . . . these kids bother you often? I think I heard some plotting to pester some old geezer earlier, so I guess this would be them and the old geezer would be you." Tenzo cackled his bone rattling cackle as his arms came from under the bed with a few scrolls in them. "Guess I am pretty old. Anyhow, here these are some Genjutsu scrolls I want you to have. I know nearly all there is to need to know about the stuff and it'd benefit you more anyhow. Take em on your journey." The Cloud Ninja didn't really have anywhere to store them at the moment, so he kind of just stared at them, until Tenzo's mouth popped open in realization. "Ah . . . here, use this." He removed one of the furs from his wall and wrapped the Scrolls in it before using a bit of twine around a bed post as a sling to bind it all together. Ondori nodded, but set the scrolls on the man's bed.

"It'd be best if we dealt with these guys first actually . . . afterwards I'll need to head out. Don't want to be traveling back in the night so I can avoid this Nocturne fellow." Tenzo nodded his head then shoo'd Ondori outside onto the sand bar and they both faced the forest. "Come on out kiddos, I got someone new for you to play with today. He's a frail little bugger, so be gentle." Tenzo cackled as he then walked back into his hut and disappeared. Soon enough a few bushes in the forest shook again and then sporadically a few little runts hopped out onto the beach's sand. "So you must be the Kumogakure ninja that everyone says has been lurking around the town. Those older guys are stupid for letting you in the village, we won't trust an outsider so easily . . . Lets show him how real Demons of the Mist are!" The Genin behind this one speaking nodded and on his signal they charged at Ondori from both his sides. The sand was kicked up in their rush and Ondori eyed both as the one in the center dead ahead of Ondori' withdrew a kunai and tossed it straight at him. "Tch, bunch brats if you ask me." Hopping back a few paces to make the charging Genin have to travel further and so their timing with the kunai wouldn't be syncopated, Ondori caught the kunai. Shortly after both the runners swung a heavy jab at him from his sides. Leaning back, he avoided both jabs, but reached across himself with one hand and grabbed the forearm of one Genin. Snagging him to cause him to stumble forward, Ondori released his grip causing the boy to fall in the sand. The other seemed a bit frozen by Ondori's lifeless gaze in his eyes and the fact he had a kunai in his hand. Stepping back, one step at a time, soon enough the boy found that he could no longer move. "Huh?" Ondori simply stared and as he did a shadow trailed towards the leader of the pack. "It's his shadow, his shadow is holding you!" Ondori found it amusing to watch the boy run from the shadow, but as he did his eyes sadly rested on the ground of it allowing Ondori to take advantage of him yet again. Shifting through hand seal he was previous fed by the hermit, all three of his target would be under the influence of his Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique.

Given their young age it would be easy for them to still have fears that would toss them into submission. The two still bound by Ondori's Shadow Possession technique had it worse though, since they couldn't run from whatever it was they were fearing. "Make it stop make it stop!" Similar things were shouted by them all until Ondori released all the jutsu and they all ran off shouting curses and slurs at him with tears slicking their trail. A light smile on his face as he watched them run off, he even enjoyed a small chuckle, before turning to see the hermit had been watching the whole time. "Wow you are quite the ninja. You fight just like I'd expect a Nara. Very crafty utilization, then a Genjutsu for the finisher . . . I like that. Anyways, here." Tenzo lobbed the fur sling of scrolls to Ondori who in turn caught them and put it over his shoulder. "Read and learn, just promise me one thing. Try not to use these Genjutsu . . . or any Genjutsu for that matter to cause serious harm. Always work to deescalate situations, this world won't find peace with all the killing going on . . . that's one thing these higher ups don't understand. Use Genjutsu for neutralization . . okay?" His tone had changed and it was obviously his goofy mannerisms were pushed aside for this lecture and it was the least Ondori could promise him for what he had been taught. Nodding, then bowing, the Nara took his leave from his foreign elder.

Into the forest he was, but moving at a faster than casual pace. Night was falling and the thought of the Nocturne loomed in his mind like the shadow of death on a stray mutt. Branch to branch he leaped, constantly sending out waves of chakra in the small vicinity he could to keep a scan on his surroundings until he stopped. Shit He thought as he was in mid leap. The branch ahead of him would be landed upon, but also pivoted upon as the Chunin withdrew a kunai. "Kaaaakaaakagaaa, seems you sniffed me out before I could ambush ya." The trees above rustled this being where the voice came from, before a figure first swung down upside down by a single arm on a tree like an ape. Then he let go to thump heavily on the branch Ondori had leap from prior. Two katanas forming an "x" on his back, upon inspection the frame told Ondori the person behind the Oni mask was a male, not much older than he was. "I assume you're the Nocturne? If so, why are you out so early, the sun is barely setting." The kunai in his hand clicked as he assumed a defensive stance much to his foes amusement. "Haa, you're right, but some kiddos scurrying round here earlier woke me up. Wasn't in the mood to take em out since they wouldn't put up much of a fight, but you seem to know what you're doing and you got some fancy stuff on your shoulders." As he spoke he slowly slid out the two katanas a set that didn't match more than likely meaning they were two separately acquired katanas, more than likely stolen from corpses of his victims.

The two blades fully exposed, they rested idly at his sides, until he crouched then jumped from his branch towards Ondori's after conjuring up two clones. "Dance of the Crescent Moon!" All three of the frames shouted in unison approaching from the Chunin's three different fronts. Nocturne was coming from above in the center, while the two others came from his sides. "Gah! Shadow Skewer!" As he spoke, he formed the Tiger hand seal and from his shadow underneath him sprang forth a few rings of ebony thick spikes. "Eh?" The clones foolishly charged into the the spikes being unable to move since they had leaped forward towards Ondori, while the real Nocturne jammed a sword in the trunk of the tree to halt his descent. Ondori looking up at him, still with his kunai in hand he flicked it upwards to his foe, his spikes still erect.

Kicking his feet forward, Nocturne swung around the handle of the katana to balance on the handle as the kunai sailed by him. Ondori could feel his greasy smile from behind the mask. "You're gonna make me work for it eh? I like that." He still had one sword in his hand and he used that for his next attack. Jumping off the katana he was balanced upon he aimed to drive the blade directly into Ondori from right above him to avoid the spikes that were around him. Standing his ground stoically, Ondori's hands quickly weaved out a string of hand seals, before sticking his hands into the shadow spikes around him. The spikes retreated back into Ondori's shadow, while in his hands were five ebony shuriken in each. His hands then quickly swung in front of himself sending each of the shuriken towards Nocturne in a light spread that would fill his body with blackened projectiles form right below him. At the same time Ondori would leap off the tree branch onto the forest floor. "Aren't you the sly one?" He spoke as he inhaled, before expelling a breath of air that pushed him a few feet backwards to narrowly avoid being turned into a dart board. Flipping after his jutsu's short duration he found his aerial balance, then his balance on the ground as he landed safely. His breathing could be heard from behind his mask as he stared Ondori down who was now shrugging off the scrolls in the sling. Tossing it to the side against a tree, he rolled his shoulders and took in a few breathes. "Do we really have to do this?" His voice was calm as he spoke, secretly buying time as he created a plan. "Killing doesn't solve a thi-" "Killing does solve things! Don't ever say it doesn't and the person that told you that only speaks like such because he's weak and has no power! Killing solves a lot and how I know that is because these people never paid me any mind until all this started. Love won't heal this world, only fear, fear and hate. One thing you can take to the after world with you is that fear is stronger than love!" The teen was obviously getting emotional, but he went no further as he was now charging Ondori full force, the Cloud Ninja had to execute. Shit he's fast His hands quickly slid inside his cloak using the faint shadows they created, while also grabbing kunai from inside. The shadows from inside were weaved into ninja wire that hooked into the rings of the kunai, that were then tossed at his foe. The wire was black, but still like ninja wire it was thin and unseen. "Those petty projectiles won't save you. Fight like a man you coward!" He swung three times swatting away three kunai while the other two zipped by him to land inside a tree trunk. As he ran the wire rubbed against Nocturne's clothing and not only tore it, but cut him slightly, alerting him of the wire's presence. "That wire won' do anything to stop a killer like me. I am the reincarnation of the Demon of the Mist. Fear me! He was just about to bring his blade down onto Ondori, but he was frozen in place as the Chunin held the Rat seal. Trembling to bring the blade down, he seemed confused. "You talk too much . . . and you let all your shouting distract you from what happened." Using the shadow of the wire, Ondori had instantly trapped the teen in the Shadow Imitation Jutsu. Quite a basic trick, so sad that the rogue fell victim to it. "If there is one thing you take to the afterlife, it's that Rogues have no place in the King's world. You all are just stray pieces that must either be neutralized or executed." Stepping back as he released the Rat seal, Nocturne did the same, then for a moment Ondori's hand moved to his face to make Nocturne do the same. He was going to force the teen to remove his mask, but figured it would have no benefit all that was beneficial was eliminating the threat that was the killer. As if he had a katana in his hand, Ondori flipped the imaginary blade into a back handed grip with both hands, then slammed both hands into his gut. His Chunin vest made the blow harmless, to himself, but to his ensnared victim he had ran himself through.

Though the pain wasn't physically felt, it did cause discomfort to Ondori and for a moment he felt as if he himself had stabbed himself in the abdominal. "Look at that . . . kill a man . . and . . and you wince at the sight. You're weak. You're we-" Ondori quickly zipped his hands up his body to his mid chest where the heart resided ending the speakers life. "He's right . . ." The Chunin looked at the sight of Nocturne and knew it wasn't only the slight empathetic pain he felt that made him wince, but the thought of killing him in front of his eyes. He still had a ways to go.

2,452/1,400

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum