Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time has Come [Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time has Come [Closed] Empty Time has Come [Closed] Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

A white ceiling with two curtains in each side covering the doors and windows of this room. A machine use for keeping people alive and healthy as they recuperate from there injures. A white metal bed that is only for one person to lay on and secured for people not to fall of it. The curtains where grayish, and old they had stains in them form previous people. The room was pretty big as the rest was covered it was clean and well organized. My eyes never moved from the spot i was on looking at that bed again made me think of everything i had been threw from losing my parents to almost losing me heart from a decease as his arms where crossed his faceless expression was just circling the thoughts of death. Being in the hospital for several year back to back, his eyes moved around the room from his chair in the opposite side of the bed.

It's been a while, hasn't it” Judar said to himself as he looks at the window from his side it was visible. Judar stood up and slowly walk towards the window passing the curtain, he has never passed the curtains as he looked at the left of the curtain. It was a big wooden drawer with a mirror on top of it several small boxes on the drawer. Judar walked to the drawer to see his own reflection, he turns towards the window watching out the window looking at the people from kirigakure walk happily and excited to be around there friends and family some genins running around shouting and screaming in joy many jounins passing by. Judar stay looking out the window as he eyes start to blur for several seconds as a tear drop ran down his face he couldn't stop his eyes just released all this tears no moans, or cries, just tears his serious expression wouldn't allowed him to feel bad for himself. The mirror next to him at the left of the room, mocking him as it reflected his tears and his feeling he hated looking at himself look bad and feel bad as his finger and hand turn into a fist smashing it into the mirror cracking the mirror and blood dripped into the drawer he lowers his arm and walked back to the chair as a nursed rushed inside.

Are you alright Judar?” The nurse said as he looked at his hand as small glass was stuck to his hand and he was bleeding as blood dripped from behind the curtain till his stop. The nurse walked back to the back of the curtain the mirror broken and blood on the floor. She open the mirror was there was a small box of medicine and she open it and took bandages needles and stitches she walked back to Judar and she made him sit down and she sat in the bed as she grabbed his hand and started to do her work using the bandages, needles and stitches with some medical ninjutsu. Judar felt small pain once the needle made contact with his flesh. Judar eyes never stood looking at the nurse as she did her work so nice and gentle with him. Judar smile and looked back at the window, time passed by so slowly for some reason she was done she got up and placed her medic kit on the bed as she left the room before she left “Be careful next time Judar, we can't have you injured all the time” The nurse said as she smile at him. As she left Judar stood up and left the room, as he walked down the hallway as he takes the stairs as he reaches the first floor and left the hospital.

Judar looked at Kiri from the stop he was outside the Hospital doors as he walked threw the streets. His head just in the state of mind of one thing, doing something he was planing on doing threw a while. Leaving Kirigakure small adjustment where made as he made the Mizukage believe in his words of honor and making Kiri a safer place as he just wanted them weak. He admire the previous Muzikage he lead this village to power and war a thing that Judar was in search for power the more he had the faster he would become stronger. He made it to the Gates as he was ready to go threw the naruto bridge as a Ronin his time was done as a member of Kiri he was now a wonderer of worlds. As he walked threw the naruto bridge he looked back “Ill Come back again, but ill come back to seek …” Judar stood quiet and continued his walk.

-Exit

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum