Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site of Mass Devastation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Site of Mass Devastation  Empty Site of Mass Devastation Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:07 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Part 1
This takes place the same night the thread above occurred at the same site.

Spoiler:

576/900

Ondori couldn't get over the spectacle that he had witnessed earlier today and he longed to get back to the site and investigate some more on the event that occurred. Having told his Chunin teammates he was stationed in Kirigakure with about it, they only lectured Ondori for not finishing the geography assignment and lingering around the destruction making it possible for him to get tied in to whole thing, but he knew anyone of them would have acted just as he did. And besides, tracking geography was to of the question now with the whole damn area having been mutilated into a mess where land was robbed of vegetation from being slammed into one another. He knew he'd be back out the same night to scout out the area, but he knew precaution would need to be taken. That precaution wasn't telling his Chunin cell members he was going, but dawning a disguise. A disguise that was quite a hit amongst those who were a fan of Shige Miyamoto a regular performer at a few inns in Kirigakure as of late. It was a persona Ondori had dawned on his off days when he felt like expressing his musical talents a bit. Dressed as this character, Ondori's knew appearance was such.
Spoiler:

In this form he was a bit more familiar however, so he still wore the cloak he normally did with the hood drawn. Leaving the village, he set out to the site and as he drew near it, he noticed there were a few Jounin ninja patrolling the area, getting in would be hard if not impossible. As much as he wanted to try his luck with the forest, he knew he'd find no luck there either if anything he'd be at a disadvantage given he was operating on the turf of Kirigakure ninja. All this was observed and thought from behind a tree, slightly hidden in the forest, the ninja he spotted being on the perimeter of the investigation crew, was about 30m away from him. If I can't sneak I ought to try up front honest manuevers Pulling his hood back, Ondori paced back where he came from, so the Jounin wouldn't see him step from out of the forest and suddenly approach. Now walking down the road towards the Jounin, he was ordered to halt about 15m away from him. "What business do you have here civilian?" "I am Shige Miyamoto. Word of a tragedy has quickly spread throughout the village and I am hear to deliver the souls of the dead wildlife and forest spirits." His newly adopted accent wasn't the only reason he sounded out of his monkey ass mind and the Jounin looked at him in such a manner. "You can call me a Shaman of sorts." He knew it'd be wise to say to deliver the soul of those who died, still unaware it was only one, but because that information more than likely wasn't circulating and just knowledge of a massive amount of destruction was common knowledge.

The Jounin thought for a moment then whistled, summoning two others from out of the forest, just as Ondori thought. "One of you go get the Chief Investigator and inform him a Shaman wishes to delive- ah watch my post actually it'll be easier if I explain it first hand." Ondori wanted to chuckle, but of course he refrained from doing so and waited patiently. As he waited he took a seat on the dusty trail that lead to the site and he took Sutāshūtā off his back and peacefully strung a few chords as he hummed a tune. In about ten minutes worth of time the Jounin returned and dismissed the others. "Come with me Shaman." Ondori looked up to the man and nodded, not bothering to stop playing his song that sounded gruff and brassy. Upon arriving, out of respect of course he stopped playing and swung Sutāshūtā onto his back, held by its sling. "Good Evening to you. I am Shige Miyamoto, I appreciate the time you have allowed me to expend." Ondori bowed to the Investigating Chief, whose eyes were still on the site and not Ondori, until a few moments of silence passed. His men out in the rubble digging through and cleaning up, a few erected roadwork lights were beaming on the wreckage to provide sight. "You say you're here to deliver the souls of the lost animals and plant life Shaman?" Ondori nodded silently, visible in the man in charges peripherals. "Go on then and make sure to send this traitorous scum to hell when you do it." Ondori was handed a sheet of paper with a man's face on it, apparently one named Judar Hikari. "I'll try my best, would it be possible for you to call back your men for a small moment?" The Investigator nodded and whistled for their attention before beckoning them in. With that Ondori walked carefully in the pieces of jade colored pottery and earth, just as he remembered and once in the center, he strummed Sutāshūtā once releasing an attention demanding note.

It took roughly eight minutes, no vocals, strictly chord strumming with closed eyes. The deed was done. Finishing, he opened his eyes, slung Sutāshūtā back over his shoulder, and pressed both hands together in prayer. Did he pray? No, he did not, but he knew it'd be what this Persona would do, so for about half a minute he stood in silence with his palms together, before opening his eyes again. Then walking to various spots of the rubble he bowed, before returning the the center. It was stained with blood, while no other spots were, only one person was murdered and apparently it was a traitor by the name of Judar Hikari. "May your soul, be sent to the depths of hell to be tormented by your demons for your traitorous acts. May your family mourn in peace and recover. May the womb of your mother or lover be blessed for many moons to come." Finishing the spectacle off, two sticks of incense were placed in the center of the sight before Ondori approached the Chief Investigator again and bowed to him. "Thank you for that privilege." That's all he said, before he took his leave.

1,626/900

[Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum