Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right back on the road

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right back on the road Empty Right back on the road Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Even though it had only been a few hours since she got back to Kumogakure, the Raikage had already began another journey. At least this time she wasn't alone, she brought reinforcements. Being royalty meant the woman could travel anywhere without wasting her precious energy, so she traveled towards the docks once again in a carriage. Zan and Zing accompanied her, with both on high alert for this upcoming mission. Juri and her ANBU guards would be allying with the Akatsuki to have some fun in Sunagakure, which would form an alliance. Once the trio reached the boat, a voice popped back into her head. "Eh... that's more like it. We're going to war!" "No, we're not going to war, I'm helping bring order to a damaged village." Son Goku laughs and bangs on the cage inside Juri's mind, giving her a slight headache "Ugh!" she rubs her temple to ease the pain. "Foolish little girl, you think I can't read your mind? You think I don't understand human politics? I know exactly what you and that... thing are planning on doing." "I don't care what you think you know..." she says, getting settled in the boat. Once seated, the woman pulls out a book and begins reading, the only known way to soothe the beast.

-exit-

2Right back on the road Empty Re: Right back on the road Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:01 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray woke up from bed. He was such a little brat. Just two days, the raikage had informed him that they had some business to settle in sunagakure. The specifics were not given only that she would leave first and he would follow behind.

The raikage had left the village the previous day and today, dray was to follow. Getting up from bed, dray quickly freshened up and suited up. Before strapping samehada to his back, he patted his head and said... "You'll eat to the fullest today"..the creature flicked it's tongue as dray put it in it's place. Of course, he brought some things with him. He never knew what was to happen.

Getting out of his house, dray looked at the weather. It was cool but sunagakure had always been a hot place. The raikage might need him. Performing some hand seals, dray summoned his ice dragon and zoomed away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum