Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Student go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you."(Kyonshi/Kaseki; Rooster; Dray)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

He had finally arrived at his final destination.  Well the last destination he would need to go to before he would finally be able to go home and see his daughter.  He missed her dearly but he had a duty to his village and this missing girl who he knew in his heart was inside this village.  Or at least was in the village at some point in the past few weeks.  But he wasn't alone.  Not this time.  Though instead of the usual backup of a squad of ANBU, it was just him, a retired ANBU, and an elderly man who was probably closer to his prime than Katsuro.  The older man was a former Swordsmen of the Mist and ANBU and most likely more skilled than he ever would.  Still, the two were deep in possible enemy territory with no backup and little means of escape short of sacrificing oneself to let the other escape.

He stood next to the old man outside the gates of Kumogakure and sighed.  It was finally time.  No more subtleties.  No more subterfuge.  He would ask to see the Kage in hopes of avoiding a war.  If that failed then he would recover his charge with whatever force was necessary.  That also meant he would probably be classified as a Rogue shinobi and never be allowed back in Kirigakure.

Pulling the document from his pocket he walked to one of the guards and held it up.

"I am a shinobi from Kirigakure no Sato on official business that is for the ears of your Kage only.  Deliver this scroll to your Kage, unopened, and ask him to meet us at the gate.  We will wait here."

Last edited by Katsuro on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:

The newfound duties of Special Jounin, Ondori preferred the work of Chunin more. Such a rank that he now possessed placed him in a threshold below Jounin and above Chunin which allowed him to be treated as a student yet again. Being commanded around and being given the undesirable task as an expendable invisible unit. One day watch the roads, one day stationed on the Island Turtle, one day as a substitute instructor at the academy, there was no such thing as settling in with one task. Today, he was scheduled for gate guard duty, but luckily he got out of such a menial task due to his new Anbu Training regime.

Wolf . . . The familiar face of the man and some other unknown decrepit man, Ondori was disguised in a road side bush as a squirrel via use of the transformation jutsu. Giving out a few peculiar squirrel sounds, the only sounds he'd made his whole time on guard duty, the two other Anbu Trainees hidden among the foliage of the natural surroundings knew Ondori would be heading back to warn the gate guards of the approaching souls. Wolf's casual walk would allow Ondori to beat him to the gates successfully, but hidden via the use of the Hiding Like a Mole Technique.

Live at the gates of Kumogakure no Sato, a squirrel peeked out of the ground then the Hiding Like a Mole Technique was dispelled. "A Kirigakure ninja and an unknown old man are headed this way, not sure what their business is. Orders?" Ondori was speaking to the overseer of his training and the four Jounin gate guards caught words as well. "Did the others engage?" Ondori shook his head to signify they did not and still were in their positions. "Good . . . guards handle this as you would any other situation. Water Ninja are never up to any good, Rooster take up post hidden with me we'll act as back up if the situation gets out of hand. We weren't expecting any foreign shinobi visitors, so things could get rough. Remember, we aren't trying to stain Kumogakure's hand in blood in a time of peace however. That goes for you guards as well. Send them home with a story to tell and their tails between their legs at most, nothing further." The Anbu ninja gave his orders and everyone nodded affirmatively.

Clothed in his Anbu training garments, Ondori's appearance would be much different than last time him and Wolf met. Now he wore a short black kimono that was tied at the waist by a black band and with the left sleeve extended to his wrist while the right stopped at his elbow. Black shinobi pants that ended below his knee, then a bit of his mesh under armor peeked out on the shins. Proceeding down there were then ninja tabi with straw soles rather than shinobi sandals. On his back there was the Nara clan emblem, then his new weapon Kuikku. Lastly the Kumogakure forehead protector hidden behind strands of hair on his forehead. Rat->-Dog->Horse With that shadows fully enveloped his body and he then found a shadow against the village walls only 10m away from the gate opening to hide in. With his jutsu, regardless of the density of the shadow he rested in, he was unseen as he would blending perfectly. His Anbu instructor hid else where of course, but the location was unknown to Ondori for he vanished with a Body Flicker.

In about 3 minutes the duo were in sight, then they stepped up to the gates and Wolf spoke their piece. Ondori was most intrigued by the words he spoke as the voice confirmed it was Wolf indeed. The Jounin took the document then looked at it then back to the Kirigakure ninja. In that moment Ondori's Anbu Instructor made his presence known, but by walking to the gates from inside the village to make it seem as if their arrival wasn't expected. "What's going on here?" The Jounin explained to him, then he took control of the situation. "The Raikage is very busy and your request to meet the Raikage at the gates is a ridiculous desire. Seeing as you have some years on you . . . and you as well. You should understand Kages don't have time to just make guest appearances at village gates on the whim of a foreigner. That said, your message will be delivered, however you won't be waiting at our gates for your response. Perhaps taking refuge in the forest would suit you Dogs from the Mist, until we seek you out with response from our Raikage or an adviser." Ondori wondered why the Anbu Instructor spoke in such a way, but he figured it was due to the ninjas outlandish request. To meet ones Kage at the gates on request of a visitor, had the man gone crazy. The other man with Wolf hadn't even been identified as well nor did he even speak. Dogs of the Mist . . . Ondori let the thought seep in his mind as he stared at the two from his location of only 10m away.

866/700 Mission Complete

Jutsu:

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

"Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Student go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you."(Kyonshi/Kaseki; Rooster; Dray) V44fba
KYONSHI KIRO
GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN

"Now, let me try something." Kyonshi tapped Kat in the leg with his poll cue. He was not going to wait around for stupid games to play with the young kids that thought they were the most essential thing to society. He thought up the one thing that would allow then all to go home and deal with something outside of any Kage's reach. He didn't give a shit about secrecy or doing things by the book. He was an old man.

"Now, just a guess..." The old man spoke to the ANBU officer, growing short of patience. "Your Kage isn't in these walls. I can tell because you all seem on edge. But that isn't it..." He rubbed his chin, looking at the stances of the ones around him as well as listening to the voices beyond the gate.

"She must be a long way from here. Perhaps with someone none of you have ever heard of." He turned to Katsuro, "He must have been here. He had to."

And to make things even more confusing, the old man yelled, "YOUNG LOTUS, I FOUND HIM."

"Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Student go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you."(Kyonshi/Kaseki; Rooster; Dray) V44fba
KIRIGAKURE'S LOTUS
I'M MIUU RINHA. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

"Gah... Ugh..."

She wrapped the bandage around her arm. It was now looking like a stupid and foolish mistake to draw blood. She just wanted to practice her medical skills. It was just over a week since Dray left his home, only to battle some man within the village. She didn't care. He was a swordsman and that was enough to make her stay. Plus, Dray seemed to care a lot about her, whatever his reason was. She wrapped up her wound and put the bloodied rag into a blood on the table in the center of the room. However, several days indoors was beginning to drive her insane.

She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. It was not that she was cold from the weather, but that she was beginning to grow sickly. She pushed open Dray's door, pausing only to close it behind her. Today she would visit the turtle.

However something told her that today would be a different day... and seeing Anbu at the village gate rather than the regular Jounin proved her point. She began to be drawn in by the gathering.

"YOUNG LOTUS, I FOUND HIM."

"The fuck?" she thought to herself. "Him? Lotus... Who... " She squinted, just barely making out the figure. She was just a shade over half a mile away. "Is that Kyonshi?"

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

All Katsuro did, when the supposed insult was lobbed towards him and his counterpart, was simply smile. Since when was an animal praised for loyalty and ferocity in that loyalty be considered an insult by any decent human being? No, not to Katsuro. To him that was a praise from an enemy though he knew the intent behind it but he didn't get a chance to make a rebuttal towards the ANBU member before his partner interjected.

Good the old man could deal with the 'assitude' of the Kumogakure shinobi while he made sure they were not about to be ambushed. Even though they were in Kumogakure's territory there was no hostile intent. That is, unless their shinobi wasn't returned to them. Then he wondered if the Kumo shinobi he had met in Kirigakure was around. Maybe that shinobi could assist them on the endeavors but not yet. He still had that card up his sleeve and he wasn't about to reveal that card anytime soon.

"Dogs of the Mist. It seems that Loyalty, and the ferocity of that loyalty, is not something to be proud of in that village." Though not spoken, the words were not directed at anyone in particular. He had decided to speak when he figured if the ANBU of Kumogakure was anything like Kirigakure, which was doubtful with the way they handled foreign dignitaries, they had already been surrounded by ANBU in case they tried to force the issue with violence.

"I actually think we shall stay here until our calls are answered by either your Kage or our missing Shinobi. I was ordered to keep things civil and I shall but if you force the issue we will defend ourselves and the world will know that Kumogakure was the aggressor in this altercation. I wonder if your absent Kage would be pleased by that outcome of this small discourse we have here."

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The Anbu ninja nearly cracked in his serious facade for a moment of laughter, but he sustained his composure in the face of the Dogs of the Mist. "You shouldn't make such assumptions-" The Anbu ninja's words being directed to the older male of the duo. "Maybe if you heard how foolish your request was yourself you'd understand why one would react in such a way. First you arrive with no prior notice, this one here states who he is, but you fail to do so, then you request to see the Raikage? Maybe in Kirigakure your Mizukage can sit on their ass and do nothing all day and visit the gates all willy nilly, but in Kumogakure unless the matter is dire, the Raikage will not be making an appearance." Holding the document over his shoulder one of the Jounin grabbed the document and headed to the administration office. "So . . . like I said before and this will be the last time I say it . . . You . . . and you, will wait in the forest until word from the Raikage comes in regards to this miscellaneous matter. You say you want to keep things civil, this is your chance to stick to those words. Perhaps you ninja are softer in the Land of Water, but here . . . in the Land of Lightning if you are not allied with us, you are against us. So what will it be?" A small crackle of Raiton chakra would harmless surge over the Anbu ninja's hands showing that failure to comply would mean combat and sadly Kirigakure would be at fault for failure to follow such demands.

Ondori listening from the shadows found the whole altercation to be most interesting, but also hilarious. What was funny was the fact that whether the Raikage was present or not things would not have steered in a much different path. Actually . . . maybe they would have, knowing Juri Han it would more than likely end with a foot up the rear end of both the shinobi. She was quite the bloodthirsty and brash ruler, but even beneath that seemingly rash thinking, Ondori knew she thought things through. Putting himself in the shoes of the beast, he tried to look at the Kirigakure ninja in such a lens that she would. Whatever their problem was, who was to blame? If it was their's, foot up the ass. Who had failed to send word before their arrival? They had, boom another foot up the ass. Who had failed to identify themselves, boom old man foot up the ass. The list went on and on and on, but what Ondori drew from this was that the ninja's from the Land of Water would probably get no where unless they took matters into their own hands. Kumogakure wasn't the same anymore, it was now unlike Konohagakure the push over village out of the major five, Kumogakure was a hardened village of felines. Correct felines. Unlike the Dog that kneeled and obeyed their master at the snap of a finger or whistle of the lips, the feline species acted on their own accord. If their master had their interest in mind then the feline obeyed, unlike the dog whom would be lead blindly into a pit of fire by their masters due to their wishes.

Ondori took note of the qualities of each beast and found himself proudly standing amongst the tigers and lions, while his foes that were obliged to be dogs stood in the lower bracket of the food chain of the Shinobi World. Watching idly from the shadows, still hidden from his foes the Rooster decided to take precaution and scan the surrounding area to be sure an ambush wasn't in the works on Kumogakure itself. From thinking further on the matter of requesting to see the Raikage Ondori figured that the request could be so an ambush could be executed to eliminate the Raikage. Though such things were highly unlikely, this world was full of surprises so he scanned the area only to find he had wasted chakra with doing so. It was simply these two in the area that lived under the banner of Kirigakure, at least that Ondori knew were under the banner of Kirigakure at least.

Jutsu Used:

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

KYONSHI KIRO
GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN

His patience was growing thin and uneasy. It was not that he really cared about Kirigakure's order to return the girl, or even the power the Raikage had in store. He just felt uneasy that he lied to Miuu, and left her with a mishapen hope to find something that did not exist. He felt odd standing there, his title of being a swordsman meaning nothing, for he had no swords to offer. He was just an old man... and old man with a stick.

"Then we will wait." Kyonshi spoke, "Just like when the Akatsuki crushed Konoha so many years ago. Just like Madara killed so many people so many years ago. Like the Silver Brothers who were wielding the precious weapons of your country. We'll wait." He turned around, slowly, only to take steps in the direction of the forest. "What's the worse that could happen? We'll die. Everyone dies in the end. But it's what you do with your life that makes a great story."

Something inside of him was changing, was shaping. Something had awaken that was dormant for so many years. It was the one thing that kept him alive. It was the one thing that saved him. Honor.

And it was not Kyonshi's honor that kept him alive.

KIRIGAKURE'S LOTUS
I'M MIUU RINHA. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

"Why would he come out here? And who is that..."

She didn't run to the meeting of the Kumo ninja and the old man. But from her distance, she could barely make out the man's clothing. It was only after she was just a few hundred yards away. The voices seemed to echo in the quite village. It was as if sound echoed off the stones and the vacant buildings. But the man lived in Konoha, why would he come to Kumo? But then it came to her... He found Him. But who was him?

"Master Kiro!" she called out, now running towards them all. Soon it was just under a hundred yards.. growing closer with every second.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

bump, posting in 24 hours if Katsuro has yet to post

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Those standing by listened to the old man's existential rant, before he finally began to walk off towards the forest. All that was left for the scruffy looking one to turn tail and do the same. Go on before they find reason to harm you Ondori thought from his cloaked position, before he slowly sank into the earth at such a speed he'd be neither seen nor heard. From his new position the toll on his chakra would be far less since he'd cancel his Shadow Cloak and he'd also be able to passively sense out people's positions through their magnetic fields on one was approaching the gates fairly fast. Ondori was just below the surface hidden, so the girl calling out could even be heard by him, the Anbu ninja whom was eyeing Wolf with the three Jounin gate guards turned their heads to the girl. If she tried to they would not let her pass the gates, not using excessive force, simply using their bodies to block the path, if she jumped they wouldn't attempt to intercept. The situation wasn't that dire to cause harm to an unknown civilian. If the girl had her Kirigakure headband or any other markings of the Village Hidden in the Mist on her, it'd be another story. "Halt!" The Anbu would shout out to her if she visibly bore the markings of the Land of Water.

Spoiler:

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Just gonna put an end to this thread to clear out my slots since no one is posting.

The emblem, it was spotted and the Anbu Ninja took note of this as did the Jounin as they whispered. "We have no visitors from the Land of Water on the visitor roster."This was in regards to the girl and was probably the reason to two from the Land of Water were here, but why hadn't she been taken account of upon visiting? "Subdue!" He would shout, more specifically to his hidden stealth op, Ondori as he would deal with he girl himself. Running, running, running, she had come close, before the Anbu ninja even shouted either of his orders. Once in melee range, his shouting of "Halt" and "Subdue" would ensue, one after the other. Ironically with this halt a swift chop aimed at the side of her neck would be attempted, if it landed, well, she would be unconscious.

On Ondori's end, he was ordered to subdue, but who would he grab first? Obviously the younger more burly ninja as opposed to the old man. Never judge a book by it's cover they say, but in such a situation how could one not commit such a possible sin of ignorance. Learning his lesson about Double Suicide Decapitation with a ninja he sparred with before, he was a bit sour toads the technique given his foe had escaped it so easily in the past. This meant Ondori's actions would lead him to another path of attack. Not harmless, but it was nothing lethal, a quick take down move he learned as a Chunin. Surfacing, but a meter behind Wolf, Ondori was holding the Rat kata with his shadow snaking quickly towards the man whose back would be turned to him. In a fifteenth of a second the shadow would arrive after Ondori surfacing quickly at attention. Non-Lethal Ondori would think to himself as he locked his Shadow Imitation Jutsu and saw what the Anbu ninja had done to the girl whom the Jounin would catch if she was struck. After which the Anbu ninja would form the Ram hand seal to Shunshin to the old man. If he was facing the village gates, the Anbu ninja would be behind him, if he was still turned to the forest, he'd appear in front of him, both making him appear in a blur. "Don't. Move." They'd say in unison, for this was possibly a serious issue, but Ondori knew better. "We just need to get questions answered about who this girl is and why she was in our village." The Anbu ninja's own blade drawn at his side ready for combat if the Kirigakure team reacted in such a way. "Captain what are your orders?" "Would you two mind taking a walk with us to the Anbu Corps where we can sort this out? Unless you have something to hide or this girl has done something beyond slipping in the village this is no problem at all and you'll be sent on your way home." His voice was hard and stern. Maybe on the surface it could be seen as a lie, but the Anbu ninja was true to his words and this case was no big deal as long as the girl's interrogation dictated she did nothing beyond slipping into the village unlogged. Leading the Land of Water's trio to the Public Anbu Corps -not the hidden facilities- they also confiscated their goods.

[Exit w/all in 48 hours, including all items and ryo carried]
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum