Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Empty Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Mission:

It was a another beautiful day on the Training field designated as Training field zero-one. Why it had such a dull name was beyond Loki but it was something that he could do nothing about at. Loki found himself leaning against a lone tree that was located in the center of the field. The tree had been there for as long as Loki could remember and it over the years it only seemed to get taller despite his own growth. The tree provided plenty of shade from the various rays of sunlight as they peeked through the clouds. It was just before noon and the sun was high in the sky though hardly visible through the cloud covered sky. The forecast was cloudy of as per usual of the Hidden Mist the only thing unusual was the lack of any mist whatsoever. It was a rare occurrence in the Hidden Mist when there was no mist, usually the mist was always blanketing the town in same way or another.

The reason Loki was at this particular training field was because he had taken a mission. A mission that in itself was simply training. He was given the task of teaching a jutsu to a genin of his choice. After much consideration Loki had decided that he was going to teach something to the little princess known as Karma. Karma was already a student of his own so the training should be almost natural as they have trained many times before, the only difference this time being that they were getting paid for it. So with all that being said, or rather thought, all Loki had to do was wait for Karma's arrival so they could start the training. Although with his bit of spare time he couldn't help but wonder what exactly Karma would like to train, after all Loki knew quite a bit of jutsu he could teach her, what in his arsenal would fit her style of fighting would be up to her however.

So another training day hmmm? You sure seem to be enjoying training these youngsters  I suppose you could say I've taken a liking to it... I mean, the work itself isn't bad the kids are ok to be around since they aren't terrible. I suppose I might even go as far as saying I take pride in seeing the kids I trained become strong. Is that weird? Nah that's not weird, really. Most people enjoy seeing something they help grow turn into something whatever that may be. Look at gardeners or... gardeners. Sorry thats the only thing I can think of for now. But you should get my point... There is nothing wrong in taking pride in your work let alone seeing your work develop.I suppose your right. Now I feel slightly less weird about it.

472 // 472

2Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Empty Re: Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Karma sighed deeply as she awoke to the rays of sun seeping through her bedroom window, bathing half of the room in it’s warm glow. She groaned loudly as she drew the covers over her head, very much tired and having little desire to crawl from underneath the covers so that she could dress. Usually she would had been up and out of bed an hour ago, but that hadn’t happened due to a long conversation she had had with Sanbi last night. It had probably only been two days since she had become a Jinchuuriki, and already she was learning a lot about the three tailed turtle that dwelled within her body, or maybe it was her psyche, she was uncertain. Though she would had told her mother about Sanbi, she had decided not to at the request of the tailed beast. For one reason or another, the turtle did not wish for anybody but her to know of his return to the human plane, and Karma would respect those wishes. Besides, it was nice to have a secret of her own.

“Himitsu-san,” came the voice of the turtle, disturbing the sleep that Karma was just about to transition into. She tightened her grasp on the covers, pulling them closer to her body as she groaned. All she wanted was some much needed sleep, and she had thought the turtle had been asleep to, though by him calling out her name she was proven wrong. For a flitting second she thought about ignoring the three tailed beast or pretending to be fast asleep, but she had a feeling that she wouldn’t be able to fool the chakra beast. “Yes, Sanbi-sama?” Karma mumbled, brown eyes opening slightly only to stare at the whiteness that surrounded her, courtesy of her covers. She knew the name of the turtle, just like the turtle knew hers, but the two had agreed to refer to one another by something else other than their first name until they became friends. “Isn’t there something that you need to prepare for?” Isobu asked, his voice reverberating throughout Karma’s head.

She was silent for a moment as she thought about it, attempting to remember if she had any plans this rare sunny morning. “No?” She finally answered, though the tone of her voice made it sound like a question rather than an answer. “Nobody you are suppose to meet at the training ground?” Isobu asked. Karma was silent once again, searching her mind for an answer but finding it nearly impossible to comb through hazy memories. “Loki Uzumaki,” Isobu said, sighing deeply, hoping that the child would remember with that major hint. Once again Karma was silent, and for a moment Isobu believed that she had forgotten entirely, that’s until she muttered something under her breath and attempted to unroll herself from the covers. “Crap.” Karma said as she moved her limbs about, attempting to shove the covers off her though she had only managed to tangle herself further.

She rolled off the bed, landing on her shoulder harshly though it didn’t hurt the Himitsu. Without hesitation, the child scrambled out of her prison, removing her pajamas and putting on the outfit reserved for missions and training sessions. She wouldn’t bother with taking a shower, she had taken one last night, and she could live without breakfast. Her main concern was getting to the training grounds. Within five minutes she was out the house, silently thanking Isobu for the reminder, and in ten minutes she arrived at the training ground. “Sorry Loki-sama,” Karma would say upon her arrival as she approached the Uzumaki that served as her sensei. “I, er, overslept.”

0613 | 0675

3Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Empty Re: Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Loki stayed in his little shade covered spot for quite some time. The original agreed time was now passed by at least a half hour and day would not wait for either of them. Luckily enough Loki was a patient man and as it was had nothing better to do on this fine do so he simply relaxed himself letting the tree he was leaning against support his body. Soon however the little girl would arrive at the training field, slowly coming into his field of vision. With a soft smile he would push his body off the tree and make his way towards the girl planning on meeting her somewhere in between. At last the two could proceed with the mission and their day to make the ever so precious resource known as money and of course he always jumped at the opportunity to pass on some knowledge.

As Karma and Loki got close the girl couldn't help but look slightly embarrassed as she told him her reason for being late. It was quite all right however as Loki understood that sometimes these things just happen and even he wasn't an exception to the misfortunes of running late. But now they must get started and Loki was all too curious as too find out what exactly the little one wanted to learn on this particular day.

"Sooo Karma. Since we're running a little behind schedule why don't we just hop right into it eh? So what are thinking on your choice of jutsu. Since I'll be teaching you and all this should go by fairly quickly as I have quite a bit of confidence in your skill as well so that will speed us along quite nicely."

Have you noticed it Loki?Hmmm? Noticed what? There are two that stand before us... Two what the hell does that mean? We're the only ones here... I hate to say it Gyuki but you might need to get your eyes checked... Wait would that be my eyes? do we even share eyes? How does that work do you just see through my eyes? Or do you have like a third person view or something? Lord almighty. You know when I was first sealed in you I thought your rambling was just nerves or at least temporary but I'm realizing that i'll have to live with it foreverOooh come on you know you love me, just say it. Come one say you love me, you know you want too. I hate you so much... Do you at least understand what I'm saying when I say that there are two before us? Hmm oh yea I figured it out when you first mention it. I just felt like talking to you some more since you just looooove hearing the sound of my voice. Just... Just... Nevermind.

472 // 944

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Having Isobu within her had to be messing with her memories or maybe it was the lack of sleep. Either way, Karma wasn’t appreciating the inability to recall things, and it was slightly getting on her nerves. It was of no fault of Isobu, he couldn’t be the reason why her memories had been complete crap for the pass two days, at least not directly. Her body probably had to get use to having a Bijuu sealed within it, and until it was done adjusting she would continue to suffer from fuzzy memories. She could definitely live until than, though she hoped it didn’t last very long since she really needed to be able to recall information at a drop of the hat. Yet she would not dwell upon it for the moment as she stared at Loki. Isobu was quiet, something that she wasn’t about to complain about. The turtle was probably asleep anyhow.

“Of course, Loki-sama,” Karma said, smile upon her porcelain face, scratching the corner of her mouth sheepishly as she looked off to the left. Nothing particular had caught her eye, she was simply staring off into the distance before her eyes would turn back to the blonde-haired man that stood before. “Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique,” Karma finally answered, arm dropping down to her side. “I thought it to be the best technique to learn not only because I don’t have a Genjutsu technique in my arsenal, but also because it seemed like a good beginner technique.” She added, eyes roaming around the training ground once again. “You do know that technique… right?” She asked, eyes on Loki once again as she thought about how silly it was for her to assume that the man knew the technique she wished to learn from him. But than again, there was a strong chance that he did know the jutsu, and if he did, Karma would be delighted in learning it for Hell Viewing would be her first step towards constructing a Genjutsu arsenal.

0950 | 0675

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The girls eyes seemed to travel from place to place as she scanned the training field, or perhaps scanned was the wrong word. It was more like she was lost in thought and her eyes just meandered around looking for something to pass to the time. It took a moment for the girl to speak up about what she wanted to learn her hesitation could of pointed towards signs of nervousness or a lack of confidence but Loki assumed that neither were the cause. To him it seemed more like a curiosity. That little mind of hers no doubt going over what she wanted to learn and picking exact reasons as to why and why not she should put a jutsu. At last however she finally spoke up speaking the name of a genjutsu that Loki knew quite well. The Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing genjutsu was a misnomer of sorts. It had little to do with Hell or demonic entities unless that's what you feared anyway. Just thinking about it made Loki want to explain it the girl just in case she was mistaken.

"Aaahhh a rather useful genjutsu in my opinion. Great for making openings on unsuspecting and suspecting people alike. Not sure if you know this but the jutsu rarely makes people see hell or demons but instead their greatest fear, whatever that may be anyway. Well im sure you know all this. After all your a smart girl I'm confident you studied up on it before deciding to take on the task of learning it. One of the tricks to genjutsu is knowing the effect so you can plan accordingly as you assume your targets reaction. So first i'll teach you handseals and the rest is up to you, all you need to do is summon the chakra and visualize."

With that little tid bit of information now up for grabs there wasn't much else Loki had to tell the youngster, well that wasn't true either. The two would indeed have much to talk about but those conversations would be saved for a later date in a much more private location. He couldn't help but wonder how she came about her fancy new friend, who that new friend was and what he like. From what Gyuki had told him he was one of the more... Relaxed of the beasts. He often talked of others that were more stubborn... Stuck in old ways and in the past in general but he did say that they had gotten better over time. All of this information flooded Loki's mind constantly so he couldn't stop himself from being curious and thirsty for the knowledge but he reminded himself once more that he would have to save the questions for later. With all that now pushed out of his mind he brought his arms up to waist height and slowly showed Karma the seals for the genjutsu she wanted to learn. This particular jutsu only had two hand seals that needed to be done and they were quite simple ones as well but the art of molding chakra was difficult for some so as per usual he started out slow before working his way towards full speed.

535 // 1479

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Karma listened to Loki, deciding to hold back a retort when he explained to her what the technique was despite the fact she already knew of it, she just couldn’t use it personally. What prevented her from saying something? Simple, she assumed that Loki assumed that she didn’t know about the technique, it having a misleading name to say the least. And with no desire to stall, she decided to keep her mouth shut and simply nod in understanding. With that information out of the way, Loki proceeded to show her two hand seals, the only two that composed the entire jutsu. She had expected more, but guessed that this was better since the technique could be performed on the fly and without second notice. With his job down, it was now Karma’s turn to utilize the technique, or at least attempt to. With the low rank it received, she assumed that not a whole lot of chakra would be necessary though it would demand some concentration on her part. It was something she was fine with and had even expected.

With a soft sigh, the Himitsu would bring her hands up and mimic the same hand seals Loki had just shown her, eyes closed as chakra flooded her body. She knew that having her eyes closed during activation of a technique could prove fatal in combat, but she was merely practicing at the moment. Karma would do well not to close her eyes for a long period of time when fighting against someone. With her chakra control being good for somebody of her age thanks to her previous training, performing the technique had been a walk in the park. With eyes now open, she would turn her attention back to Loki, desiring confirmation that she had in fact performed the technique.

0294 | 0250

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The process of showing Karma the seals and actually moving up to full speed was a short one. One could argue the fact that Karma was just a quick learner and great student or that Loki was just the most amazing teacher known to man... and chakra beast. All jokes aside the training he had planned was most definitely much shorter than thought it would be. This made him all the more happier as it meant he had the rest of the day to himself and he would be free of heavy burdens known as 'work' For as much as he proclaimed to dread doing his job he enjoyed it for the most part. After it became so evidently clear the girl would have no problems using this particular genjutsu, especially if continued to the practice the trade, he figured it was time to inform her of her great success and move on. After informing her he would give the girl a wave and a nod before exiting the training field.

"Very, very nicely done. You managed to learn how to do it in record time, makes me proud to have you as a student. Of course my great managing skills and training regime have now doubt chiseled you into the lean mean jutsu learning machine that stands before me. Now that all this is out of the way we can go turn in the mission and the rest of the day is ours to do whatever we want with... Buuuuuut. I think me and you need to have a little talk, it can wait of course, but we need a little private one on one time... Well about as private as we can get nowadays at least. Anyways lets go turn this mission in."

~exit~

296 // 1775

8Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Empty Re: Team Chocolate Thunder's First Mission Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Karma nodded her head, though she didn't quite understand the reason why the two needed some private time to talk. For a flitting second she feared that Loki somehow knew that she had gained a friend since their last meeting, but she quickly shoved it away. She would have to talk to Isobu when he awoke, until then she followed Loki so that the two could turn in the mission.

[E X I T]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum