Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninjutsu Traing [Flashback]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ninjutsu Traing [Flashback] Empty Ninjutsu Traing [Flashback] Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

“Now, Raphael molding chakra and then manifesting it is a simple enough task to do. There is no need for you to be able to send a giant fireball hurdling at your opponent right now; simply molding it and doing something like walking on water will be enough.” Han Hyuga, Raphael’s Father, would say stepping out on to the surface of the small pond that was located to their right. Raphael was only five years of age and was already being trained rigorously by his Father. “If you apply this right you can do a wide array of basic techniques that every, or rather most shinobi know. Some forget that even the basics could change the outcome of a battle. Remember just cause the jutsu is of a large scale does not mean anything. A simple clone technique could sway a battle in your favor.” While Han continued to talk he would form a hand seal that caused a mirror image of himself to demonstrate what Raphael’s end result of today’s training would be. Han would continue out further onto the pond while continuing to talk to Raphael. “Now you have already learned how to mold your chakra; now show me if you can continue impressing me. All you have to do is walk out onto this pond where I am standing without losing focus and falling into the water below.”

Raphael nodded his head taking in every piece of information that his Father would tell him. Due to his age Raphael was a sponge, so soaking up this information was a simple task; this was the reason Raphael had already learned to mold his chakra at the age of five. Veins began to spread across the face of Han as he activated his Byakugan. He was going to watch just how quickly his son would be able to pick this up. Raphael would move to the edge of where the water ended and the land began; the Hyuga child would stare at the water taking note of his reflection. The water was so clear that its floor could be seen, but it was hard to judge just how deep it was. Raphael would stare for a few more moments before he began to mold his chakra. Raphael had took note that just molding ones chakra was the first step and what his Father had done would mean that he would have to send it somewhere. Considering what he had seen that place would be the bottom of one’s feet. Raphael would send his molded chakra to his feet and slowly step out onto the water. It was a stange feeling, but the concept was not hard for him to pick up. Raphael went from staring at the water below his feet to his Father.

Han had begun to smile at Raphael and how quickly his son had been able to accomplish a feat that took children older a much longer time. His son was truly a genius. Hand had suddenly thought of an idea to see if his son had truly master chakra manipulation at its most basic form. “Try running towards me Raphael.” Han wanted to see if Raphael would be able to keep his focus and remain on top of the water while running. Without even the slightest hesitation Raphael darted towards his face. Han was stunned to say the least. He decided to push his son even further. Han quickly drew eight kunai and began launching them at Raphael. He did such at a speed that the five year old could dodge. Raphael flawlessly dodged each kunai; in a matter of seconds he would be standing in front of his Father. Han laughed and clapped his hands together; applauding his son. “Good job! Let’s head home. I’ll get you some ice cream on the way.” A gigantic smile would stretch from ear to ear on Raphael as he and his Father headed back home.

658|600 B1 -> N3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum