Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Flashback] If I Never Knew You

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:14 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The world was new to this ninja. It has been entirely over a few years since her graduation of becoming a Chunin. There she was, Rena Mitsuki. Wearing the normal attire of a Chunin with the vest and garments. The attire was a tight fit and showed her curves as she stood still watching the sun in the afternoon at nigh. It was a hot day in the summer and there were no clouds to be seen. It was pretty hot and Rena was lightly sweating in her clothing. A hot dry breeze strolls by and blows her brunette hair to cascade her gaze at the people below. That's right, she was all alone sitting on the roof her building. This was her newly home and it has been exactly over seven years since she has been here. Many of the people first became awe in her skills as a medical ninja and her never giving-up attitude. Though slowly that all faded away in memory. Everyone saw talent in her its the fact she didn't use her talents to amount to anything after such a battle. She can't even remember the name of that Genin she fought oh so long ago that ended in her defeat but everyone knew she won that fight. Even to this day many tend to bring up the subject to taunt her teasingly. It hardly works though. Rena was once a sweetheart and lately been told a cold solitude person. Rumors have spread this was because of her match or because she finally saw what the ninja world was like… Truth it was none of the above.

"… I think I'll go back to sleep.", she said to herself while swinging her feet midair on the edge of the rooftop she sat on. She leans on her back closing her crimson eyes off from the world. Taking a deep breath of the season as they come and go. The heat was bearable today. She stretches and sighs. Thinking of the peace and quietness of the village. A smile slowly grows on her face as she felt happy despite all the negativity around her. Nothing could destroy her will and aspirations. But only one thing… It crossed her mind again as she made an annoyed face. She was feeling thirsty again… Her choice of drink has became blood. This is why Rena alludes herself… Slowly her eyes opened. Their crimson color quickly caught the appearance of something in the corner of her sight. Whatever it was she pretended that it would catch her off guard in good fun.

2[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:56 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

This atmosphere was one of days forgotten. The once quiet kumogakure no sato. A village where you had no say if you had no power or maybe that was just dray understanding of the village but what could be more lonelier than a boy without parents, without a family, all alone in one big village, trying to find his future.. The day had been another bright but dull to dray one in kumogakure with everybody minding their own affairs. Dray was at the verge of proceeding with his anbu ambition. His battle prowess in the chunin exams and the deeds he had done in kumo had intrigued the raikage that he promoted dray and gave him a place in the anbu. Dray was still in his usual attire of black vest, black pant trousers with bandages that tucked them in, blue jackets, bandages on both arms, leather gloves, shinobi sandals and his nose- mouth mask. His spiky hairs standing in the wind with just two locks falling between his eyes.

Dray had been bored all morning with nothing to do. Today was becoming like every other shitty day and he just could not wait for it to be over. Still trying to make an effort to alter what the day brings, dray began as he headed into the village. Jumping on trees and roof tops. He had just passed the back of a building when a very familiar face caught his attention. Looking well to confirm, he had no idea that the platform he was standing on was a weak wooden one as it paved way for his leg to fall in but due to his quick reflexes, dray flipped backwards and maneuvered around the building so he could see the person well. His position was a good one for cover as it had little light due to a cover protruding from the roof top so little light was there.
Her long brunette hair, perfect and charming hour glass figure, exact crimson eyes, there was no other person fitting the appearance. It was her. Dray had seen her a couple of times at the academy and they had exchanged glances at each other not once or twice though they had not spoken the least bit of words to each other.
Quite skilled herself, she seemed to notice someone spying on her as she turned those bright eyes to dray's direction. Feeling busted, and using one of the academy's come in handy jutsus, dray pressed himself against the wall of the building and became invisible using the cloak technique.. He was all concealed, planning to release once the girl was aware nothing was there..
WC:445

3[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

A soft chuckle escapes her as she turns her side away from whatever caught her eye. Though her instincts told her otherwise and for a moment she thought of leaving it alone… But the sought of new adventures clouded her mind. In an instant she sat up and stared into the direction of the area she saw whatever moved. In an instant she could see it. Her scleras turned black and her pupils became like a cat's. In that fraction of a second she saw his circulatory system. His blood cannot hide… She blinked and her eyes returned to normal. Rena now was confirmed whoever it is they did not want to be found. A fun way to play hide and seek. In an instance Rena leaps from building to building in an obvious manner to alert that she was on her way.
"I see you!", she yelled happily with a kind laugh! She too didn't notice the platform was old and rigid. Landing she broke through on accident and reached out to grab the edge of the hole. Her eyes widen and in shock from the fall. "Ah!", Rena yelps! Though it was all to lure whoever was watching into her trap of encounter.

4[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Well hidden or so he thought, dray wondered what the lady was doing. Had she left already, he could not very well say yet as everything seemed so quiet. He was getting uncomfortable but patience was one thing he had.
Suddenly, the bells of danger rang. The fire of a challenge was lit. Dray heard footsteps in his direction. Armed with nothing else but a few kunais, shurikens and smoke bombs, dray waited for the perfect moment. It was all about analysation. Besides, the replacement technique was going to ensure his safety.
As the footsteps closed in, dray heard a cheerful yet sinister voice yelling out the words.. "I SEE YOU".. So, she already knew he was here huh. Excellent. She was something. Landing on the platform dray had stood on earlier, she too was unaware of the old and rigid almost rotten nature of the wood as the platform attempted to suck her in.. With an helpless voice, she shouted as if needing help. Was this a trick, if she could detect dray, then she had no troubles helping herself but on a second thought, dray stopped the cloak technique as it made a flickering sound and dray was now visible. The wind blowed in his direction as his jackets moved in the wind's rythm. His hairs standing upright. The moment was like that of a prince saving his princess. The lady was right before dray in the hole with just a hand gripping onto the edge.
Making sure this was not a trick, he thought of lending out a hand but to a shinobi, extending a hand could mean death and for this reason, dray looked into the whole and he could see an empty room with a little lantern that brought light to the room. It was perfect. The darkness. He could easily escape from there.

Jumping downwards into the hole, dray would use his right elbow to break the edge the lady was holding unto as he would open his hands to grab her and land safely into the room before carefully letting go of her...
WC:351

Last edited by Draygglez on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

5[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:03 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Quick as ever the ninja was. She saw him from above. Though he was really quick on letting her fall. In that moment Rena felt anger but it came and gone as quick as her mysterious ninja had caught her from below. She blinked and laughed happily. The day had gotten interesting as she realized she had seen this familiar ninja around the village. Getting on her feet she doesn't break her gaze from him and exceptionally sees him well enough in the cloak of darkness the room emitted. The lantern helped too. "Hello, nice to meet you.", she said sweetly brushing off dust from her shoulders and forearms. Even her hair got some. In the darkness her crimson eyes seemed to ominously glow… Yet Rena was attempting to give a warm welcoming to the ninja.

6[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

As expected, the lady was angry that dray broke her off of the edge but as he caught her in mid air, her face became calm again as he could not help but look into her crimson eyes until they landed before he released her gently. Even as he released her, their gaze did not break until she said.. "Hello, nice to meet you".. At that moment, all the thoughts he had had vanished even though he had none at the moment. He moved his right hand to his temples as he shook them slowly.."You are welcome".. He said..

He was about sneaking away as the girl was busy dusting herself but on a second thought, this day was different, it was getting interesting. Looking around the room to see just a couch, and a table with a lantern, the cups on the table looked like they had been there for days..
Moving over to the table, he picked up two cups and ejected liquid ice in it and made sure to quickly rinse the cups before the ice solidified. Reaching for the satchet of vanilla cream that was always in his pocket, he brought it out. The substance was always mixed with water or it could be taken directly. It was an energizing drink but sweet too and in form of an ice cream when cold.
Pouring the substance in the satchet into both glass cups, dray once again ejected liquid ice into the cups as the substance foamed and rose to the top of the cup and solidified due to the icing effect of dray's jutsu. He loved this technique much. It always came in handy.

Now, in his hand he had two cups of ice cream. Moving over to the lady, he handed her one of the cups before saying..You learn many things when you're alone as he returned to the table side and sat on the chair while dropping the cup on the table.
Of course, he could not drink yet with the lady around as no one except his parents had seen his mouth and that was when he was still a kid. So it was either she left, so he could lower his nose- mouth mask to drink or he would give a little excuse not to drink at all.
WC:390

7[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As the young kunochi dusts herself off she noticed her surroundings well. This was just an odd old room that seemed like no one has used in a very long time. In her mind she was thinking of somehow turning this abandoned place into her own. Maybe even placing it as her own little base of operations. After all being in her own apartment seemed rather a bore and she couldn't really invite anyone over for obvious reasons. The sound of clinking glass caught her attention immediately, breaking off all chain of thoughts about this place. She carefully observed him and didn't question what he was doing. Even though her expression was appearing to be a 'what are you doing?' type. Rena then saw it. A clear liquid spurting from young ninja's palm, which was obviously water, clean out the cups he held. In a mere instant he created something beautiful in front of her eyes.

A sharp sparkle emits from the corner of her eyes! A soft gulp is heard as she enjoys sweets and it appeared to be a sweet… She wanted to pounce on the delicacy very much as it was one of her only tendencies to be rid of the craving of blood… Then she heard him say something odd. To be alone, she wondered. Rena takes her glass and holds it momentarily while looking at him with a puzzled look. She likes to be alone but was unsure of him. He must dislike it she thought to herself. "I rather be alone if I plan on learning new things.", Rena said before licking the tip of the new ice cream. It tasted good! Rena smiles at the ninja as she enjoys the taste. "Mm! This is good!" Filled with joy she takes a bite out of the ice cream and feels the ice melting in her mouth with such pleasure. A piece of her bite remains on the right corner of her mouth. Rena wanted to seem oblivious but was interested in who this ninja was… And why he suddenly didn't want to be seen.

8[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:38 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The girl seemed to love the ice cream as she licked it happily. There was something about her that could not stop dray from looking. Was it about her curves or even her cleavage that was visible.. Dray could not stop looking. He was not a pervert, neither was he a womanizer but there was something different about this girl. As the girl would notice him looking at her, dray would slap his face and looked away before continuing..a.aa..am dray.. You see, I dont really get to be around girls not to talk of being alone with them. Its just not my thing so me saving you from falling, offering you an ice cream, staying so long here with you, alone, in this room with you just doesn't seem alright with me.. I dont know how am still here.. dray just kept on rambling unusually.. His breath was increasing as he grabbed his cup of ice cream and hurried to a dark corner of the room where the light of the lantern did not reach. He was tensed. He did not know exactly what he felt. He missed his father. The love of his mother. The affection of his cousin.. All were gone.. He felt more lonelier than ever. This girl just triggered some emotions that he had sealed away long ago. Feeling heat within himself, he swiftly lowered his mask and took a bite from the ice cream top before drawing the mask back up. He still was not relieved. His hands were trembling. He was losing himself. The handle of the cup was covered in ice as the whole cup was buried in thick ice before shattering loudly to the floor..
WC:290

9[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Much to her enjoyment she couldn't help but keep her eyes off him. The tip of her tongue licks off the corner of her mouth, dragging in some of the ice cream onto her pink lips. Rena starts to notice the kinda ninja who suddenly began to be shaken. There wasn't anything she could make of it and was extremely baffled. Though she felt as if his words before were taken lightly. Maybe she was right about it. She could hear his voice once more as he told her of being alone running across her mind many times. While he kept busy with himself at the corner he seemed very fond of in being lost in, Rena took very light steps toward him. Not a single creak or wave of movement was made from her light steps. She listened carefully as to what he said and was still confused by it. There wasn't anything wrong in her mind of his particular view across the windows of his vision. The ramble kept on coming and it did not stir Rena away. She found it best to mute some of it out. Hoping before he would know it, she would be behind him.

In that very instant her warm hand gently hovers over his shaking hand and firmly touches him at the attempt to stop the shaking. She would then lean her head up against his left shoulder as her left hand holds him in place from shaking. "A ninja shouldn't quiver with fear…", she whispered in ear. Since the table was near them she places her glass cup on the table with her right hand and slowly brings it up to hold his right hand against his left with both her hands. Rena would be hugging him from behind with her chest pressed up against his back. "There's nothing wrong about being with others or keeping to ourselves… Who and what we choose makes us who we are, and I can tell you're a kind ninja." In hopes to overwhelm the young ninja Dray, Rena attempts to comfort him.

10[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray was nowhere in the room. He had long melted into water like ice and had evaporated into the atmosphere.. He was brought back by a warm hand touching him. Looking at the hand, dray's vision was dimmed as he was still getting himself together.. Moving closer, the girl leaned her head on dray's left shoulder with her left hand holding him. "A ninja shouldn't quiver with fear".. She said but what dray felt was far from being fear.. This emotion was an unclassified one. It was a combination of pain, anger, grief, helplessness, hatred and many more but the one solution to all these was love. Her words thinged softly in his ears. Hearing something drop on the table, dray could feel her warm arms again. This time, she was holding both of his hands from behind and her breasts was pressed closely against dray's back..."There's nothing wrong about being with others or keeping to ourselves… Who and what we choose makes us who we are, and I can tell you're a kind ninja." She would say as she was hugging dray from behind.
This words were ones of comfort but dray had found something more than comfort, he just did not know to how to explain or express it..

A cold breeze blew into the room through a window as the light of the lantern began to shake as if it was about to go off and yes, it did. The lantern went off leaving both dray and the girl in darkness though they could still see each other. Being the guy he was, and not some fraidy cat, dray would release his hands from hers' and immediately he would hold her left hand with his right hand and would sway her from his back to his front as her back would be against the wall of the room. Taking his hands, further, dray would put his hands on her waist as he would grab her from behind and dray her close enough that there was no space between them as he would look deeply in those crimson eyes and glance at her red lips as he would put his left hand to his nose- mouth mask.
WC:376

11[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

For such a hot day to turn out like this, where she would normally sleep during the day, Rena found herself at the other end of Dray with them being very close. Very very close. She wasn't fighting it but the minute he placed his hand over his mask in the darkness where she could see clear as day she chuckled lightly. Rena noticed he was shorter than her and amused her to the point where she assumed he must be younger than her. "I guess I could be wrong on that.", she joked but her hands would come up to his shoulders and they rest on there. Thanks to his jutsu or perhaps his presence the atmosphere itself was much cooler in here. Rena disliked the heat and the cold emitting from him cascade the heat around them. But alas Rena didn't like to be in such a position… Especially when he touched her waist. She decides to give Dray the benefit of the doubt and retains her anger within herself. If anything she felt bad for him already. So the question popped up, "Are you alright?" Rena asked with a low concerned tone. It was a sweet tone too.

12[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:01 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The room was cool. Even though the weather had been hot earlier. It was getting to noon but the cold emitting from dray's body system had managed to feel the room and put it in a comfortable situation.
Her eyes were glowing brightly red in the dark but they weren't those of anger, if dray was right, they were those of mixed emotion. Something like the girl was not sure of what exactly was happening but neither was dray. He was not sure of what he was doing. This was his instincts taking control but a part of him wanted to follow along.

This was the moment of a male and a female in a garden of blossoming flowers. They both were mute. Waiting for someone to make a move but the girl took the lead. Dray seemed to be some inches shorter than her but that did not seem to matter because it was less visible as dray could well look into her eyes. She raised both of her hands and placed them on dray's shoulder as she asked if he was alright.
Dray was lost. His right hand was still on her waist. It was soft and flexible more like the shape of an hour glass. He was a guy, always meant to take the lead.
The courage came out of nowhere. It happened really fast and very slow too. Even though she was very close to him, dray would use the hand on her waist to dray her into him as he would swiftly lowere his mask and close his eyes, hold her neck softly and kiss her tenderly. It would be a cold and warm moment. A moment that would be based on the girl's emotion, maybe she would accept or reject dray and shatter him internally.
WC:305

13[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:39 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The weight from the wall had been lifted. Rena was pulled from it as she was now ever more close to this Dray character. This was a first time for any guy to do this to her. From the moment he had touched her she wanted to backslap him or stomp him down for ever touching her again since she recalls a man once in her past who tried to do the exact same thing to her. She's met the good, the bad, and the decent of men around her ventures here in Kumogakure. Being who she was she saw it coming a mile away with that one motion he did. With just a flicker of her eyes she could see him leaning in slowly in her field of vision. Though outside of her vision reality was moving faster than it. This was the time she could see for herself in-depth. Rena had two options how this would end… Or maybe a third.

A sudden low gulp is heard from the center of her throat as he got closer and closer. A light hue blush emits on her cheeks as she feels her heart skip a beat. She was around that age of wanting someone to love her like this. She hesitated more and more on her true intents of not letting their lips meet she kept over thinking why he was doing this or why she was letting it happen. Conflicting herself if this is what she wanted after so long without being with someone intimately. Like a bolt of lightning in the last fraction of a second where their lips almost met she turns her head to the right very slightly. But it was too late the moment she did so. His lips had caught hers in a bind when they each touched. Momentarily did her eyes widen and she was very stiff from shock. Her body reacted on its own to stay put for the moment. Slowly her eyelids slowly began to close the windows of her vision. They came halfway as she gently pressed her lips in return to his. Yet in that splint moment she came back to reality and shoved him away with a furious expression.

Rena was still blushing and slightly pouting as she stared at him with anger. That was her first kiss ever. "What the hell?!", she yelled at him viscously with poison in her words! Her eyes flew ever more bright with this anger. Clenching her fists to her sides she glares at him with full restraint of herself. Her body almost trembling from the moment that had gone pass her by this ninja. Her feelings and thoughts clouded by his actions because he was nice to her in his own way, but that doesn't mean he had her permission to do what he did. Even if that what was on his mind or hers there wasn't much consent… Yet she knew at the back of her mind that he would also catch the fact she too seemed to follow suit of his intentions for that moment. Still…
"T-that was my first kiss… ", she said silently to herself as her gaze came to the wooden old floor. Her bangs would hide half of her face as she looked below in deep struggle.  

14[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The moment was perfect. It was a bonding moment. The god of light had merged with the godess of the dark. A new feeling had been born, this was the start of something new or the end of something drastic.
The room was lit on fire, the aura of emotion had surrounded the room. It was dray's first time. He had not ever gotten this close to a lady his age range except his cousin and she had died long ago. His insticnts had urge him to lean into the girl but now, he was the one doing the kissing. Her lips were soft and tender. Dray could not stop. It was satisfying. Filling the hole in his heart.

Making him feel like someone again, the girl returned the emotions as she softly pressed her lips against his. Her lips were locked in his softly for just but a few seconds after which she withdrew from his breaking free from all his grasps.

Dray opened his eyes to see her still blushing but not looking funny.."What the hell".. Was the first one that came forth after a sweet moment. She yelled at dray with glowing eyes.. This doesn't look good, dray thought. The girl was somewhat restraining herself from probably punching dray through the wall.
Dray could not understand her. Some minutes ago, they were both in a garden of love and just now, everything was out of place. Dray knew they were not too matured for this but still, they both had perfect control over their feelings. She could have actually rejected him if she didn't want it but dray didn't know how he would feel and he was glad that she did what she did but her reason for her current behaviour was what kept dray in the dark..
"That was my first kiss".. she would mutter out as if in disappointment before looking to the floor.
Dray now understood the reason for her behaviour. It was her first time and it was drays' too. So literally, they both disvirgined each other's lips.
Dray was not sure of what to do as he had never been in this situation before but something within him encouraged him. He started it all. He sneaked on her, he saved her from falling, he offered her ice cream, he put her in the first position, he leaned in and kissed her. All the while, he had been the driver. It wasn't time to leave the wheels for the car to crash yet. He wasn't sure if what he felt was called love but if it was, it wasn't something to be taken lightly.
Taking a step forward to the girl who was down, he took another step, and another and another until he was by the girl tho she was looking down and away from him.
With a heartfelt emotions, dray hugged her as she was. "I actually didn't know what happened. It was your first time and it was mine too. Maybe faith? I dont know but it has happened. dray said still holding her..
Do cheer up now.. You still haven't told me your name.. dray said warmly.
WC:545

15[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:43 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Dray was unaware of why this happened? That even angered her further inside her mind, body, and soul. But she is to be blamed as well after all for letting it get this far. Having been secluded for the longest of time today was a small break of that habit. Though it went down a path she did nor foresee. Rena feels his presence near hers and at an attempt of his own doing he tries to comfort her with a warm hug that caught her a bit out of the state of fury. A calm sigh escapes her lips as her tensed muscles begin to loosen in his embrace. Lifting her head she stares up at the hole in the ceiling they have created. She could see it was only the start of the afternoon and there was still yet more to come. How to convey this was just a good joke somehow by some divine deity. "My name is Rena… Rena Mitsuki. Now would you please let go of me.", Rena says despite what was heard to be a question she took a step back herself to get some space between them on a whim.

Her crimson eyes wondered around the dusky old room once more to get her mind off things and to get her mind spinning in thoughts. In the presence of her mind she asked herself, 'Where is my mind?' The memories of her past with men had came to cloud her judgement. That very morning where she almost got raped popped into her head and other times men had tried to it on her flooded in. Though above it all she could accept that there was some good in men. Her only problem was with herself. An image of a monster was her representation everyday in the mirror of her life as she consumes blood to live and can appear quite fearsome to many. Who could love a monster with a pretty face? Someone insane, that's who; or at least that's what Rena convinces herself of. But she shook herself from it by looking at Dray once more. In his blue eyes she could see his sincere feelings for what happened. Rena decides to trust her small observation. Closing her eyes she offers her hand at him while somewhat pouting. "Let's just forget it happened… ", she said with a more cool downed tone. Hoping he would shake her hand and agree to begin anew.

16[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray could feel the muscles in the girl calmly down slowly. Yes! He had done it. He managed to comfort her. He saw her look upwards. The hole they had created. Once again, the light of the sun penetrated the room through their reflecting on them like a spot light.
She told dray her name- Mitsuki Rena. She said as she told him to let go of her taking a step backward from him and creating a space between them.
Looking around the room, she tried to calm herself a bit more like what had happened was extremely overwhelming.
Dray gave her sometime to calm down without speaking a word. Only if the girl knew that she had seen what no one else had seen except his parent as he pulled back up his nose- mouth mask while the girl was looking away. He straightened up his clothes and folded his arms staring his blue eyes at the beauriful girl before him.

She looked back at dray and looked straight into his calm eyes. She could see the sincerity in their and dray too could see the one wanting to fling herself into his arms but it seemed like something was holding her back and dray wasn't hesitant in finding out what this thing was or even going extra miles to eliminate it.
It took her time as if she was deliberating either to trust dray or not but the answer was soon uncovered as she stretched forth her right hand to dray and talked about them forgetting what had happened.. It was easy to say but it was hard to do. The kiss had created something within them that they both were well aware of but she was trying to cover it up. Sooner or later...only time would tell.
Her hand was still hanging in the air and dray held it and turned if flat down from it's shaking position and kissed it.."would you prefer we stay here or go into the village, maam? Its been a while since I had fun"
WC:350

17[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:22 am

Mitsuki Rena

Mitsuki Rena
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Just when things couldn't get any worse for Rena's situation. The feel of his lips on the surface above the metacarpals of her hand did she slowly retract her arm away from him. Giving a faint smile at him as she crossed her arms underneath her breasts. "I think I should go now… It was nice meeting you Dray.", Rena mustered up her words as she seemed to have a panicked state of expression. It wasn't like she was disgusted by him or anything… She felt the need to not have herself finding a person she could enjoy being with in this world. There wasn't any room for that… Not in her book anyway. With that she sighed regrettably and pushed herself off the old wooden floor with quick reflexes. Jumping from the wall into the hole above into the ceiling in one motion of her ninja skills. As she popped over onto the other side she looked back down with a halfhearted smile. "Maybe another time!", she yelled behind her as she then quickly dashed off aimlessly straightforward. Unsure of where to go for now she was extremely puzzled at this encounter… She decides to take her mind off today's event with some ramen or something with a good amount of blood on the menu…

[EXIT]

Total WC: 2852

18[Flashback] If I Never Knew You Empty Re: [Flashback] If I Never Knew You Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:12 am

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

She was fun to be with. She was a bit perfect at hiding her emotions or rather, locking away her feelings.
As dray kissed her hand, she slowly withdrew them as he himself let them go and stood upright.
She smiled faintly as she crossed her arms under her breasts probably thinking of what kind of human dray was..
Dray was pleased with himself. He had established something this very day. He had woken up this morning expecting the day to be like every other useless day but today had turned out to be more than useless. Dray had found something. Something to hold unto. She accepted him or not, she was there. Right there. Somewhere only he knew.

"I think I should go now. It was nice meeting you dray".
Dray did not react badly to her words. He knew she had a life and so did he too. They had become more than friends but dray knew only her name and what they shared. He knew not her home or where she stayed in kumogakure or where she could be found. He just knew she was there. The place he kept her within himself.
Dray could see that the lady herself did not want to leave but she had to force herself to and immediately, something within her gave her that urge to leave. A dark path probably. Almost everyone had a dark path. It just took time before they realized it. Dray already knew his'. It was the anbu path he was venturing in. Now, he had something to balance both his good and bad path. It was her- Mitsuki Rena.
Her next action amused dray a little. such reflexes she had yet she was falling from a ceiling. Well, no one was aboe help, dray thought.
She spranged off the wooden floor and stepped on the wall closest to her, pressing against the wall and leaping out through the broken hole in the ceiling.

Getting out in the pleasant open, the sun shone on her hair. she looked down below with a beautiful and relieved smile as if she had been holding it in for a long while.."Maybe another time".. She shouted so dray could hear.. Without wasting another second, "Leave a message here if you need me. I'll find you though" dray replied so loud so she could hear as he heard her sprint away..
Dray smiled softly and slowly as he jumped and carefully landed on the one brown couch in the room and slowly drifted away to paradise as he performed a handflick to usher in breeze to cool the room. It was a new trick he was learning..
WC:445
Total wc: 3500
[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum