Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Stronger! [Flashback, Training, Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Today was the day that Axel promised himself he would get stronger then he previously was. Sure he was good enough to bully all of the yonger kids, but as an academy student, he wanted to do better. He is now 14, and has spent a full year in the academy. It hasn't been exactly tough, and there was barely any competition for the boy, since all the other kids started much earler. There were even 6-year olds in Axel's class, which made him astonished and jealous. It didn't exactly matter to him though, since at least he was going to be a ninja who could finally get what he wanted the most since his parents died, which is power so that he will never have to grieve. His parents were the only two the boy actually appreciated, and for them to have died , it really messed with his head.

"Ok, this looks like a good spot to train. Heh, all the stupid kids in my class will fear me just like the ones in my neighborhood did a while back once they see what I have learned, hehe," Axel said aloud. He was in a wide road that had a small mountain on either side of it. The location was previously turned into a place of training, with whoever having dine it placing training dummies and target boards all around. Today, Axel wanted to get better in taijutsu and ninjutsu. First up was his taijutsu skills.

"Alright then. Time to warm up on these practice dummies," Axel said. He now stood about 5 meters away from one of the practice dummies and began to exercise before attacking. He did jumping jacks, push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, and plenty more until he deemed himself ready. The chestnut-haired boy then got off of the floor and began to run towards the dummy. Once he was close enough, Axel juped in the air and swiped his right leg to the left, side-kicking the dummy's face off, then his body continued flying forward until he successfully landed on the floor behind the decapitated practice dummy.

"Excellent. My kick is as good as usual. Now let's work on my punches," Axel said aloud, then he found another dummy. After walking towards it until he was just a few inches away, the boy unleashed a barrage of punches, each one making a crack in the wood keeping the dummies suspended. Axel did this until the practice dummy broke, then moved on to another. After a few more minutes he sat down to meditate.

'Just a few more hours and I will be the best taijutsu user in the academy!' Axel thought with his eyes closed, sitting with his legs crossed, and smiling. After 10 minutes of meditation, the boy went back to his taijutsu training, attacking the practice dummies with a barrage of combos. No matter how tired he got, he kept going in order to achieve the greatness he longed for. With much more training, he could travel to Konoha and destroy that stupid Nara clan that drove his father to the land of lightning, then killed him years afterwards. Revenge was most of what Axel thought about, and it was revenge that pushed his body beyond it's limits. Dummies boke after just a few punches now, which made the academy student happy. He believed that he was done with his taijutsu training for now, so he could work on his ninjutsu, since it needed work as well.

"Just watch you bastards. I am coming for you once I get stronger!" Axel said aloud, feeling good about it.

WC: 605

Taijutsu:
B1 - N1: 250/250
N1 - N2: 150/150
N2 - N3: 205/200

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Alright then, time to train some more," said Axel as he pushed the ground with his hands so that he could get up from his legs-crossed sitting position. He supposed that he could take a small break before he began training again, which consisted of 5 minutes of sitting and just thinking about his life. Now it was time for his ninjutsu training, which he was very happy for. Once he becomes an expert at the arts of ninjutsu, he can learn the rest of the Nara clan techs. He has seen his father train and use them, so it isn't going to be that hard of a task.

"Ok, now it is time to focus," said Axel aloud, then he slammed his palms together, closed his eyes, and began to concentrate. Nothing happed until 10 seconds, when Axel's chakra began emanating from his body. He felt better at this moment, as if his body has ascended into the sky. 'Hmmm, a good start. Now to accelerate," Axel thought to hinself, and that is when he began to speed up the chakra in his body. The chakra cloak began to grow larger and larger, until it reached it's limit. Right after that, the chakra dissipated and Axel fell to the ground with his head facing the clear blue sky. He attempted to push his limits, but that did not work out for him. Nevertheless, the academy student got back up and formed a chakra cloak yet again. He did not waste any time and went straight to accelerating, which only made him fall on the floor faster. Again and again the boy attempted to grow, and progress was there, but slower then he hoped, and he felt more strain on his body then success.

"Why must my body be so weak? I need to get stronger!" Axel shouted as he got back in his usual position and slammed his hands together while his eyes were closed. His chakra cloak began accelerating once again, but this time it got further and further, as if Axel's anger powered his chakra reserves. It was truly an odd sight, as his cloak grew two times larger then his last attempt. Risking it, the boy pushed harder, and the cloak grew bigger, but soon afterwards a giant chakra explosion occured due to the high amount that Axel was unleashing, which sent him flying about 20 meters back, then he hit a giant rock, fell to the floor with head facing the ground, and lost consciousness. His mind then began to take him into a world that it made for him to be in while his body recovered from the sudden explosion, that did not cause permanent damage, but shook him up pretty badly.

'Wait, what just happened?' Axel thought, as he found himself getting off of a grassy floor. He began to stand up, then opened his eyes only to find that he was in a forest, and tall trees surrounded him, making it so he could not see beyond only a few meters without his vision hitting a tree.

"What the hell? I was just in the middle of the mountains!" Axel shouted, wondering how he get to this location, unaware that he was in a dream. The boy began running forward, attempting to find a way out, but the only thing that awaited him was more trees, and an occasional animal. The next thing Axel tried was walking up a tree by concentrating his chakra towards his feet, and once he got to the top of it, he thought it would show him the way out, but no matter what direction he turned, all the boy saw was miles and miles of forest.

WC: 620

Ninjutsu:
B1-N1: 250/250
N1-N2: 150/150
N2-N3: 200/200
N3-I1: 20/250

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum