Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learning The Elements [Training, Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Learning The Elements [Training, Closed] Empty Learning The Elements [Training, Closed] Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Axel Rover

Axel Rover
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Axel felt like today was the day he should focus on advanced chakra control, so he went to the same training field he has been training in for about 3 years, which was a small valley. Recently grass started to grow, which added to it's liveliness. When he thought of the words 'Advanced Chakra Training' he means nature transformation, which was essentially molding your chakra into an element to defend yourself, attack enemies, or even for helpful uses like making a light in a dark area or pouring yourself a glass of water. Axel wanted to learn Katon first, which was fire release, since it was one of the most dangerous, and in this day an age, a shinobi needed a destructive arsenal to win battles when kunai and shuriken could not help the situation.

"Alright, so first things's first, I need to figure out how to learn this element," Axel thought aloud, then a few minutes later, he decided to aim towards being able to breath fire, since that would be a clear sign of fire release. The genin sat down with his legs crossed, closed his eyes and connected both of his palms together. It looked like he was praying, but he was actually attempting to release his chakra so that he could learn fire release.

'Ok, I think I feel something now," Axel thought, so he opened his mouth and began to blow, but only wind came out, which was bad because the boy was attempting to breathe fire. Multiple times he attempted to do this, but everytime he failed. He wondered what he was doing wrong, but could not figure it out.

"Dammit! I just want to learn freaking fire release so I can take vengeance for my father. Allow me to do that!" shouted Axel, then he felt something and decided to blow again, and suddenly, fire appeared from out of it. The stream kept going for about 3 seconds, then stopped. Axel opened his eyes as soon as it occured, and was no happy. He was thinking that perhaps it was his rage that brought out the fire, but he knew that he would need it whether he was angry or not, so he began to concentrate again. This time he tried to remain calm, and started blowing every 10 seconds. After a few minutes, Axel was able to exhale small streams of fire, but he wanted to be able to do much more than that, so he concentrated harder and harder, and the streams got longer and longer, until it was to the genin's liking. After that, he opened his eyes and got up.

"Haha, I have learnt it! Now I will be able to use jutsu that will burn my enemjes to a crisp! Oh, how I can't wait to see the looks on their burnt faces, hehe," Axel said, as he began to leave the valley and left for home. The day was still young and the sky was a clear blue, but he was exhausted from so much chakra usage.

EXIT

WC: 511

Katon: 511/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum