Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Eyes... Mine... [Sharingan Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Eyes... Mine... [Sharingan Training] Empty My Eyes... Mine... [Sharingan Training] Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku Uchiha sprinted throughout the Forest of Death away from his pursuers. Move... He had to move. He couldn't see them. Blades everywhere, kunai thudded in to the trees around him. All he could do was run. He sprinted through the trees, using a Body Flicker here or there in a desperate attempt to get the hell out of the area he was in. He had to move... Faster. He couldn't see them, he couldn't fight back. He glimpsed shadows, the trees, only to lose sight of them and have a kunai whiz past his face and thud into a tree behind him. He. Had. To. Move.

Or... See? He recognized an immediate change in his eyesight. The shadows became people. He tracked the kunai. He could see... Was that... Chakra? It had to be. He recognized different patterns of colors flowing throughout the body just like the diagrams he had seen in the academy. One. A kunai whizzed past his face, and somehow he snatched it out of the air. Two. Jigoku hurled the kunai at the second person he saw. Three. Jigoku dodged a kunai so deep in his peripheral vision that he should not have been able to see it.

This was... It had to be. Sharingan. As one person sprinted through the trees past Jigoku, he couldn't keep up with him. But he could somehow predict him as Jigoku hurled two kunai to the place where he should be when they completed the journey through the air. Jigoku heard two satisfying thumps preceding a heavier third that meant he had been struck and fallen. Again, he saw things that should be impossible for others as he recognized a desperate female's face, inhumanly clear in the dark and distance. And the three kunai she threw seemed as easy to dodge as a dodge ball as the young Genin ducked. And again three fleshy-sounding thumps. She'd hit her comrade. She let out a cry of anguish and sprinted away. Jigoku watched her flee, then examined his hand as he marveled at the ability of the Sharingan.

WC: 348

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum