Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lead Us To A Better Tomorrow [Mizukage/Open/Flashback]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Lead Us To A Better Tomorrow [Mizukage/Open/Flashback] Image-89
Judar woke up from a nap he took for doing a small mission. As a jounin he should start doing things for the village. But he didn't get alone with the previous Mizukage before the new one. As his eyes would scan the area as he got up from a small tree covered in mid mist. The sky was clear so you could see the area it was a beautiful site to watch. As he looked up at the sky as the cloud passes by in a very slow and dramatic way. Judar got to his feel an stretched a bit as he looked at his hands and a strange feeling it felt almost like he was mad at the world or at least at himself. So Judar heard around a week ago about the new Mizukage was just picked and this interested Judar made him think if it was worth being in Kirigakure or not. The last Mizukage was a terrible Kage, he wasn't deserve to he a member nor a civilian of the Bloody Mist he was feed up at his way he treated the village and the way he ruined it slowly. Judar never wearied his headband, but maybe this new Mizukage was a new change to the village.

As the only person in Kiri that was born into a rich family he had so much respect for this village and the way they treated him at his most needed days. Judar owns this village his life and he wanted to lead this village to what it meet at the true Bloody Mist a place to be strong enough to enter and be welcome as a true ninja. Judar started to make his way to where the new Mizukage was going to be he's/her's office. He stood in front of the building just looking at it, his face has very been so focus an serious in a long time. Judar entered the building as he made it to the stares and walk them up to the office and he knocked at the door then open it was he walk in, closing it behind him and making it to the desk. "Hello Mizukage, im Judar, Hikari from the Hikari Clan and i would like to congratulate you in becoming our new leader, I'm a jounin of this village sorry I'm not wearing my headband i didn't like the previous Mizukage so i don't trust the village" Judar said just waiting for a response.

Last edited by Judar Hikari on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

[Sorry for intruding, is this a flashback? Albion's character has been Mizukage for about 9 years if I'm not mistaken]

Conceited

Conceited

Overwhelmed was the proper word to utilize when describing the feelings of Kali Himitsu, the newly instated Mizukage of the prosperous village known as Kirigakure no Sato. It had been four days, maybe five, since the previous Mizukage had given her the news and already those who worked within the administration building were getting her settled into her new position. On the first day she had been bombarded with documents stacked upon the oak desk that laid in front of large windows that allowed her to look out over the village, demanding her attention. The next day hadn’t been any better, nor had the next one, it was thus no surprise that the twenty-year-old was exhausted. Worst yet was the simple fact that she hadn’t been allowed time to deal with the huge changes happening in her life, but she would have to adjust quickly or be drowned in her new workload.

Kali was, at the moment, dealing with the last stack of documents that remained upon her desk, quite happy that she had managed to do so much in so little time. So when Judar had entered, she hadn’t noticed right away, intent on finishing off the last of the stack so that she may finally relax and get settled in. Yet her head would snap up upon hearing the voice of the Jounin who was a couple months if not one year her senior. Not wanting to be rude since he had gone out of his way to introduce himself to her, whilst also throwing in the reason for his lack of a headband and distrust of the village as a whole, she dropped what she was doing. A smile graced her tired face as she pushed her chair back, standing up and smoothing out her skirt before her hands laid idly at her sides, eyes on the man who hailed from the Hikari clan.

“Welcome Hikari, Judar,” Kali said, “it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she added as she bowed, holding that position for no longer than three seconds before standing up right once again. “Would you like to take a seat?” she asked, motioning towards one of two seats that were set before the desk that she was behind. “Kali is fine, Mizukage is far too formal for my taste, don’t you agree?” She would state, sitting back down rather or not Judar remained standing. “I thank you for the congratulations, though your words about the previous Mizukage intrigues me. Do tell of this dislike for the man that had once held this position so that I may better understand your distrust for the village.”

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar would bow as lady Kali introduce herself to him. She ask if he wanted to sit down but Judar kept his serious face trying to smile and say no the nicest way he could "Thank you but i rather not" Judar said as she took her site back, She was beautiful and looked to have all the features of a promising woman and Leader. Judar would notice her paper work on the table done and organized. “Kali is fine, Mizukage is far too formal for my taste, don’t you agree?” She said it looked like she was still wasn't used to people calling her such a name her tittle was the most important person of the village. "Kali-Sama would be then" judar said not having a problem calling her by her real name most people hate being called by that. Specially Kages they demand respect, something that Judar didn't really mind out of a Kage. Kali then presides to ask another question a bit more serious one also. “I thank you for the congratulations, though your words about the previous Mizukage intrigues me. Do tell of this dislike for the man that had once held this position so that I may better understand your distrust for the village.” The way she presented the question was well thought and she did seem intrigued but his dislike and dishonor of the previous Mizukage. Judar looke like a precise yet he looked like a king his Golden grown instead of the headband with his white hair medium size yet his bangs could nearly covered his Green eyes. He was a build for battle and to honor it as well, his face was soft yet ruff he was a handsome man, he wears a green like blue turtle neck Shirt with a white cloak with golden like in the cloak then near the neck by the shoulders he has a red scarf that goes all the way to his other shoulder which is covered by a golden shoulder place he wears black gloves and bandages around his other arm. He wears black jeans like pants then metal and golden shoes that reach to his top of his leg.

Judar placed his hands on his cloak as he closed his eyes for a bit and then open them. "Im very sure your aware of the previous Mizukage and this action towards the village. Im i been living in this village before he became Mizukage and the old village compare to what he turn it to is disgusting. This village was known for blood shed and for the seven swordsman of the mist this was a village full of blood and to enter you needed to be strong and believed in your strength. He turn this village to a wasteland theres nearly no Jounin or Anbu there nearly any Genins he took this village honor and then when he couldn't control the village he left and ran away like a coward." his eyes always focusing in Kali as his hatred could been seen threw his eyes yet keeping his body and face expression calm and serious.

Conceited

Conceited

Kali thought for a moment upon hearing the words that flowed from the mouth of Judar, that being rather plain to see by how an audible ‘hm’ left her mouth as her index finger tapped her chin and her gaze wandered upwards. His words were somewhat true, but that had been no fault of her former sensei and Mizukage. It had been a good two hundred years since they were known for their ruthlessness, bloodshed, swordsmen, and their terrifying strength, and with good reasons. Since Naruto had brought the end of the fourth shinobi war, there really hadn’t been any fights nor had there been any wars. People were tired of such things, and thus the occurrence of one was rarely thought of nonetheless executed. Was Kirigakure suppose to be the one that started trouble? Were they the ones with the responsibility to stir the pot, purging the world back into strife just to uphold a reputation? No, it wasn’t, and it would never be a wise decision anyways for upon the first sign of hostile actions the other four major villages would be upon them like moths to a fire, extinguishing the flames before they even became a problem.

If one really wanted to blame a Mizukage for the lack of bloodshed and swordsmen holding the ancient relics of Kirigakure, they would blame Mei Terumi. But perhaps this man wasn’t very well versed in his history to know that all her sensei was truly at fault with was the drastic decrease of the shinobi force, though there really wasn’t a reason to have so many shinobi running away in the first place, at least to the previous Mizukage. And though she wanted to trust and believe that conflict would not arise during her lifetime, she knew there was that small chance that the entire world would be thrown into disarray by the actions of someone, group, or village. So she would definitely work on increasing the shinobi force. After much contemplation, her gaze would return to that of Judar, noticing the burning hatred within his eyes, the only thing that betrayed his calm and serious exterior.

“I cannot promise a village known for bloodshed, though I do wonder why you want such a thing, nor can I promise the revival of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, though I shall work on gathering the blades that were lost over the years, but I can promise that the shinobi population within Kirigakure increases dramatically over the years.” Kali finally said, her tone serious but her voice soft as she stared at Judar with her brown eyes. “Yet I would need your assistance with such a large project, Hikari-san.”

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

The sun light was coming from the out side reflecting on the back of Kali's head and chair also reflected on Judar body, face, arms. Judar would break his locked eyes and look at the sun behind him as his eyes changed a “V” like pupils as his eyes changed from Haze to violet. He has activated his Dojutsu “Taiyo no Me” his eyes reflected all of the light spectrum to the user. This allowed him to see a persons light Aka chakra flow. Unlike the Sharingan and Byakugan they see chakra points allowing them to see where to close and how to react to an attack. Its not the same with “Taiyo no Me” this shows the chakra flow in a visual color or Light allowing to user to see there intention also allows the user to notice if his caught in a genjutsu. Judar stays looking at the window and the sun he then listen to Kali-Sama as she says "“I cannot promise a village known for bloodshed, though I do wonder why you want such a thing, nor can I promise the revival of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, though I shall work on gathering the blades that were lost over the years, but I can promise that the shinobi population within Kirigakure increases dramatically over the years.” A small pause then she continues. “Yet I would need your assistance with such a large project, Hikari-san.

Judar then looks back at her as he noticed her light it was clear yet dark like a shadow trapped in light. Judar bowed at Kali for three seconds and crossed his arms as he got up again. "Im not asking you to bring back the seven swords nor make this village start a war nor cause problems, we can creat our new generation swords for the new seven swordsman Judar felt odd not himself for a moment as his body acted on his own for a few minutes as He broke his crossed arms as his left hands made it all the way across the table between both Judar and Kali as he crabbed her hand then his right hand grabbed her other hand and he place them all together gently and his eyes looked at hers and for a brief moment A odd sort of smile came up in Judar's face it was hard to see but it was a happy smile as he open his mouth and moved his lips Lady Kali, you can change this village for the better of everyone, I'm not asking for bloodshed not killing I'm asking for peace true peace, we still don't have true peace not even within our village" Judar said as he released her hands and moved back as his eyes noticed her Light change was it for the better or was it for the wrong. find out

Conceited

Conceited

Oh. She had misunderstood his intentions, something she could blame on him not iterating well but wouldn’t for she should had thought up several possibilities before jumping to one single conclusion. She silently chastised herself for that, but by doing so she had seen something other than his calm and serious exterior and hateful interior. By his eyes, she could tell he was being genuine, and that for a brief moment a trace of happiness fell upon his face though it hadn’t stayed there for long. Kali deemed at that moment that she would like to see Judar smile more, and with his words a smile spread across her face as well, though hers remained even after he took a step back, dropping her hands.

She would lean back in her seat, as her mind formulated words, which was unfortunately hard to do since she had to sort out her thoughts. But she did so swiftly, sitting back up when she finally had her thoughts together. “Of course Hikari-san. I, Kali Himitsu, promise that from this day forward that I shall work towards gaining true peace for Kirigakure. Not for my sake, but the sake of all who proudly call this place their home. And of course, Hikari-san shall be there to help me, right?” She stated, cocking her head to the left as she continued to stare softly at Judar. Kirigakure could definitely be a truly peaceful place, and she did hope that Judar would help her achieve this big goal. So she awaited an answer, and no matter what he said, she would ask if he was feeling up to a cup of tea.

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Lead Us To A Better Tomorrow [Mizukage/Open/Flashback] Image-94
Judar then cane to his senses as he looked at Lady Kali his thought wonder what happen a few moments ago. He remembers holding her hand and speaking he doesn't remember what he said, he tried not to think about it. Judar deactivated his dojutsu for the rest of the conversation as he listen to Kali's words. "Of course Hikari-san. I, Kali Himitsu, promise that from this day forward that I shall work towards gaining true peace for Kirigakure. Not for my sake, but the sake of all who proudly call this place their home. And of course, Hikari-san shall be there to help me, right? Kali-sama said as Judar stood quiet for a brief moment as he thought to himself "Peace?, did i ask for peace? Of course i did why would she say other wise" Judar looked at the chair that earlier Lade Kali asked him to sit as he moved it a bit back and took his sit. "Of course i will Help you Lady Kali, Ill do anything for your sake, Anything!" Judar said making sure he made himself clear he made the last word meaningful to her by using it in a serious yet cheerful way. Lady Kali then asked Judar for tea, a delicious drink for many people and good for the spirit. "Sure" Judar said as he looked around the room very nice place also.

Judar picked the cup of tea up and took a single zip of it. And his eyes where amazed it tasted the same as his mother's tea very good and tasty the only thing that made him relaxed and happy. For a long 8 year of Judar's serious face expression changed in a seconds a smile, a true smile ran threw his face as he couldn't hold it and took another zip drinking it all as he placed the cup down in the table gently as he looked down his hair in the way so his it was hard to see his face. Judar looked at Kali-sama and a giant smile in his face it was hard to smile but nothing made him more happy than drinking his mother's tea. His hazel eyes just looking at Kali as he spoked "Tha-Thank You, So Much, Mo- … I mean Lady Kali" As his smile when back to a serious face.

Conceited

Conceited

Kali was rather happy that Judar sat down, it told her he would be staying around for a bit instead of promptly leaving the office, that or he had more to discuss and there was a long conversation ahead of her, she didn’t mind either way though. Her smile remained upon her face as Judar spoke, agreeing to help her with giving Kirigakure true peace, and even more so when he agreed to have tea with her. Not only did he afford her a distraction from the remaining work she had, she also would be able to get to know the man that would be helping her whilst she was in office. She ran her fingers through her hair before folding her hands upon her lap, watching as Judar took a sip of tea, watching as his face lit up.

“Oh it’s no problem, Hikari-san. Tea is a lovely thing, something that can brighten a day, much like a smile.” Kali said, taking a sip from her own cup, “you should really smile more often, Hikari-san. You look very nice when you do so. Everybody automatically looks better when they smile, so long as it isn’t forced.” She took another sip of tea before placing the cup back on her desk. For a moment her eyes traveled to the stack of paper on her right before snapping back up at Judar. She was happy that he had stayed, it allowed her to get to know him. She hoped that they would be very good friends in the future. Especially with the two working towards the same goal together.

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar watched Lady Kali looked at him happy and glad his helping. Judar hasn't hen look this way for a long time. She started speaking "Oh it’s no problem, Hikari-san. Tea is a lovely thing, something that can brighten a day, much like a smile.” Kali said, taking a sip from her own cup, “you should really smile more often, Hikari-san. You look very nice when you do so. Everybody automatically looks better when they smile, so long as it isn’t forced" as thing made quick reaching of Judar as he turn around his head side way a bit embarrass as he let out a small grin from what Lady Kali said last. He thought it was cute of her to say that, he then turn back to her as he looked at the paper work for a moment then quickly broke site an look back to Judar as he slowly look at her paper work "so that all paper word that you do, ehh its a lot for a princess like you" judar said as he looked back at her " i would like to help you out with that if you don't mind, you know work together" Judar said as he kinda smile never small as he look at the windows just looking to by sometime as he then remembered.

Oh yeah i wanted to ask you, i would like to reopen the Seven Swordsmen i know three of the seven swords are missing but we can find the rest of make or own seven swords and replace them" an idea his been wanting to do since the closing of the organization started. He was happy for a moment and for some reason he grabbed Lady Kali's hand as he smile "I know is maybe to soon but we should give the genins jounins at least one genin for one jounin. And i can help you around this place you know you seemed to be a very busy woman so you don't have to be doing so much i would be like your assistance and then we can …" Judar kept talking to Kali as he holder her hands gently as he was happy over talking to kali, she made him feel good about himself he continued talking own and own until Kali would interrupt him.

Conceited

Conceited

Kali was in need of an assistant, the one who had served the previous Mizukage having been dismissed from his office and given a position in the council, leaving the spot vacant. With Judar and herself sharing the same goals, it was a no brainer to have Judar be the one to take the spot, and it would definitely lighten up her load, allowing for her attention to be placed on something other than paper work, like improving Kirigakure’s condition as well as raise her daughter. It would also make the time she spent in the office bearable if she had somebody to talk to, and so with this in mind, she couldn’t see a reason to turn down the offer. Yet she didn’t jump to say anything right away, watching as the male rambled about how he could help lighten the weight on her shoulders as well as how their plans for Kirigakure should start. He was happy, which made her happy, and so she listened as he talked, though she knew that eventually she would have to interrupt him.

“Now now Hikari-san, you must calm down though I do love your enthusiasm.” Kali would say with a chuckle, eyes on the man as she grinned at him. “I could use some assistance when it comes to work, and with you offering a helping hand and the previous advisor having vacant his position, I see no reason to decline.” She said, wanting to start off where he had begun. “As for reopening the Seven Swordsmen group, I don’t see a reason not to. With three of the seven swords missing, replacing them is a possibility since recovering the ones lost could be a far riskier move. Besides, perhaps these newer blades shall be stronger than their predecessor.” She paused for a moment, “and that idea of assigning each Jounin a Genin is excellent. I do wonder how we can increase the graduation success rate in the academy, since that’s contributing to the low shinobi population.”

“I would like to think that strife won’t be upon Kirigakure, but I also do want to be prepared for any who may dare raise a hand to the village. Yet I am not completely sure how to go about doing that, though I have thought about visiting the academy to see what could be changed. Would you like to accompany me on that trip?”

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar stopped talking as lady Kali interrupt him. He would look at Kali-Sama not with a serious, nor mad face but a normal face like if he was paying attention to her and what she had to say glad he was with her. “Now now Hikari-san, you must calm down though I do love your enthusiasm.” Kali would say with a chuckle, eyes on the man as she grinned at him. “I could use some assistance when it comes to work, and with you offering a helping hand and the previous advisor having vacant his position, I see no reason to decline.” She said, wanting to start off where he had begun. “As for reopening the Seven Swordsmen group, I don’t see a reason not to. With three of the seven swords missing, replacing them is a possibility since recovering the ones lost could be a far riskier move. Besides, perhaps these newer blades shall be stronger than their predecessor.” She paused for a moment, “and that idea of assigning each Jounin a Genin is excellent. I do wonder how we can increase the graduation success rate in the academy, since that’s contributing to the low shinobi population.

I would like to think that strife won’t be upon Kirigakure, but I also do want to be prepared for any who may dare raise a hand to the village. Yet I am not completely sure how to go about doing that, though I have thought about visiting the academy to see what could be changed. Would you like to accompany me on that trip?” Judar listen to everything she had to say for his questions. “Thank you for letting me help you as your new assistance, you won't regret it” he said as a small smile came up. Judar looked around the room stuff feeling weird maybe his not used to this type of royalty. “Great ill start the organization soon then, and ill do the best i can to find the rest of the remaining seven swords.” this took a very good turn for Judar. After that he spoke one lasting “Good because there only 6 Genin's it would be great to slit them up in two for each Jounin. Im aware theres three of us. And of course ill accompany you any where My Lady" Judar said bowing to Kali-sama will sitting down.

Conceited

Conceited

Kali smiled, “very good.” And with that she took a sip of tea, downing the rest in one gulp. She would spend the better part of the day conversing with Judar, sharing ideas with him whilst he offered up his own. All the while she would get the last few documents her attention, somebody called to the office to take them away, only for said person to bring more documents. She decided that those could be done tomorrow, it becoming rather late and the simple fact that she had to get home soon. She thanked Judar for his company, dismissing him from the office, and ten minutes after he left, she would leave the premise, a hard day’s work done and a new assistance within the administration.

[E X I T]

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

Judar would bowed to lady Kali as he stood up “Well ill make my leave now, i have things to do thanks for listening to me” Judar said as he started walking and open the door then closed it behind him. The steps of his foot where made as he moved away from the door slowly disappearing. Judar made in to the outer of the building his eyes scanned the area as he walked to the gates to do mission and make some money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum