Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letters To The Mizukage.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letters To The Mizukage. Empty Letters To The Mizukage. Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Conceited

Conceited

Want to visit Kirigakure? Well you can, but a letter must be sent or you will be sent back, as is Kali's policy. So post your letters here, which I shall either deny or approve depending on circumstances. Be sure to detail your reasoning for visiting in your letter, it may increase or decrease your chances of being allowed to visit. That's all!

2Letters To The Mizukage. Empty Re: Letters To The Mizukage. Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Anonymous

Kaseki held the pen in his hand, thinking about the things to add into his letter...

"Dear Lady Great Lady Mizukage,

I'm sure it is quiet quite rare that a village would ever receive word from a missing ninja, but I have already begun to break traditions. I'm sure you aren't the same Mizukage from when I was a kid, but none the less, the village deserav deserves the same respect.

If you have been looking for your great artifacts, then look no look further note that they are in my possession. If you are wondering if I have exploited the secrets of the village, know that I have not done so. Even as ANBU, I kept my word.

I will be arriving soon. Should to find the need to notify me of anything, send you messages to Sunagakure, for I will be there in two days.

From,
Koda
Kaseki, The Forgotten Swordsman of the Mist."

He tired the note to the back of some derpy crow. It was a small scroll, something of casual need. Kaseki flicked the bottom of the crow to send him off...

3Letters To The Mizukage. Empty Re: Letters To The Mizukage. Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Conceited

Conceited

You may plainly perceive the traitor through his mask; he is well-known everywhere in his true colors;
K A L I H I M I T S U
his rolling eyes and his honeyed tones impose only on those who do not know him.

Letters To The Mizukage. NLEJBEI

Kali read the letter for the tenth time within the span of thirty minutes, once again noting the handwriting, the crossed out words, and the overall tone of the letter. This was normal for the Mizukage for she was the woman who had made it known to the other villages that people wouldn't be turned away from the village unless she was to receive a letter detailing their reasoning for visiting. All foreigners had to do this for she appreciated knowing who entered her village, it didn't matter if the person was a Shinobi or a civilian, they were all treated the same. Only people exempt from this rule were her own people, though her shinobi were required to inform her of their departure if they were going to be outside of the village for more than three days. It was a policy generally followed, but there were a few people who choose to ignore it, and these people were turned away from her village.

But such things didn't matter since this Kaseki had decided to send her a letter, one that didn't really tell her of his reason for wanting to come, but did tell her that he was a former shinobi of the country and had possession of Kirigakure artifacts. It was information that was certainly nice to know, and even intrigued the Mizukage, so much so that she considered welcoming him with open arms. There was just one glaring detail that prevented that, the writer was a missing shinobi and she didn't allow such people within the confines of her village. Kali had thought about making an exception for this man, she assumed the writer was a man by name alone, but thought better of it. She leaned back in her chair upon placing the letter upon her desk, thinking about the options she had, and would straighten herself upon coming to a decision.

She opened a drawer, retrieving a piece of paper and placing it beside the letter, closing the drawer softly before she took up the pen that sat on her desk. Swiftly she wrote her response to the sender, and upon completion, would attach the letter to the leg of a carrier pigeon, sending it to Suna. The letter read:

Dear Kaseki,

I thank you for sending me plans of your arrival before you proceeded with making your way to the village. Though I am very much intrigued, I simply cannot allow myself to potentially put the village and my people in danger, your motives unclear and potentially harmful. I do hope that you can understand that with your status as a missing shinobi that Kirigakure no Sato shall not welcome you within it's walls. So do not waste your time traveling to the village, for you shall be turned away. With that being said, I shall reiterate that I do appreciate the letter, but you are not welcome within the village.

From,
The Mizukage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum