Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training[Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training[Training] Empty Training[Training] Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:50 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The rain continued to ruthlessly beat the already soaked earth without a hint of apathy or any signs of slowing down. The water levels were now to Ondori's feet, about an inch off the ground given the water was higher the the soles of his ninja sandals. Two kunai equipped in his hands, only one other Genin remained at the training grounds with him. It was a Genin he had sparred with days before, a Taijutsu Enthusiast that went by the name of Dai Lee. Ondori two had been training in Taijutsu however, not the proper techniques and actual jutsu or combos, but just the physical training. He could now partially keep up with her when it came to trading blows and avoiding strikes, it was quite the adrenaline pumper.

Bruises on his skin and scrapes and shallow gashes on hers from his kunai blades, people would call them crazy for training in such conditions and so ruthlessly. "You look like you're finally getting worn down. Out of fifteen matches this may be the first one of many that I win." Ondori smirked at the thought and so did the girl. She knew he was finally overcoming her, but she still refused to let this round be the one where he proved superior. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch out their shells Shadow Boy, I still have a few tricks up my sleeves." Once again the Genin rushed towards each other and traded a flurry of blows. As if the rain wasn't even pouring down, Ondori kept his eyes opened and ducked and weaved around Dai Lee's open palm strikes, while scanning for an opening in her combination before going for a kunai strike of his own.

Bukijutsu 288/250Novice

2Training[Training] Empty Re: Training[Training] Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:40 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Straight for the belly of his opponent, she shifted her weight backwards while pulling her gut in and narrowly avoided the cut. Hm? Ondori thought as he noticed she didn't stop with her weight falling backwards and in no time at all, she was in a backwards bridge. Ondori's weight forward, he was leaning over this bridge from missing with his kunai swipe and boy did he pay for it. Whipping her frame over like a flip, her legs would kick Ondori right in the bottom of his chin sending him back a few feet into the rain drenched ground. His grip loosening on his kunais they fell on the ground and jingled as they did so. Taking a moment to recalibrate himself, his eyes opened and Dai Lee was standing over him with one of his own kunai extended out to him. "Guess that's another point for me hm?" "Not quite." He replied with both his palms planted firmly on the ground behind him as he was sitting up. In the same moment he would swipe one leg around as if attempting to sweep kick Dai Lee, but then the other leg followed. For the first kick she simply hopped over it, but with the second she had to block with her arms as the kick had aimed a little high towards her body. Momentum building up, Ondori executed what was known as a windmill in some areas. The rapid spinning of ones body with extended legs from building up momentum with sweep kicks. Eventually the kicks constant barrage forced Dai Lee out of Ondori's vicinity and he was granted the space and time to recover to his feet, straight out of the windmill styled defense. "I've learned quite a bit after sparring with you for so long, you losing is eminent." The girl nodded as she flipped the kunai in her hand to hold it backhanded, this in turn cause Ondori to shift his eyes over to his other kunai that he had dropped when he was kicked. "Keep talking tough, we'll see." Ondori first assumed a defensive stance since Dai lee had ran in taking the offensive. Swinging rapidly the Nara had a hard time avoiding, but with refined eyes and sharp reflexes, he found himself with only a few scrapes from her onslaught, before he extended a palm strike of his own into her abdomen. It seemed to freeze her as she keeled over for a moment, before trying to force her body back up and into action, but it was too late. Grabbing her wrist and twisting it in a manner that forced her hand to open to avoid breaking it, with his free hand he caught the dropped kunai and moved it in towards her neck in one swift motion to stop in front of it. "Fifteen to on-." Ondori said as he was about to declare his victory over Dai Lee until she had pulled one to his neck as well. He had finally thought he bested her only for it to end in a draw. "You just won't let me win will you?" "No can do, we'll call this one a draw. How about one more?" Ondori dropped his arm and so did she as they took a moment to breath and recover from the last bout.

"Any reason you're still using these kunai though?" As she spoke and Ondori looked towards her, she tossed the kunai towards him for him to catch which he did. "Just trying to round myself out in as many aspects of combat that I can you know?"

601/600 Intermediate Bukijutsu Attained.

3Training[Training] Empty Re: Training[Training] Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

"Yeah I guess Taijutsu alone won't get me far huh?" Looking at Dai Lee, Ondori could tell she seemed a bit discourage at the realization, but he knew that wasn't the case. That was if she was willing to work her ass off to make it not the case. "Actually, I've been reading some history and back int he times of Naruto Uzumaki there were two ninjas who solely relied on Taijutsu in the Great Shinobi World War and they were actually major pieces in the grand scheme of things. One was named Might Gai and the other was Rock Lee. It was rumored Might Gai had other specializations, but it was a known fact that Rock Lee knew only Taijutsu. Here I have the book with me in a scroll." Ondori could see the girl's face light up even in the dreary rain that painted the atmosphere grey. Withdrawing the scroll from his cloak, he rolled it open and asked her to hold it in front of him unraveled so the sealing matrix was exposed. He wasn't the best at Fuinjutsu, barely even a novice, but it was something he had plans to at least study or at least try to. Just staring at the sealing matrix on the roll of chakra paper made his brain curious of the secrets the style held. Ebony markings written in some language -if that's what it could be called- that only a small percentage of the ninja population understood how to create and decode."Okay, hold it steady and hopefully I can get it on my first try. I haven't attempted to seal or unseal anything in years." Dai Lee nodded and waited patiently as Ondori composed himself then formed the half ram seal close to his chest and closed his eyes. It wasn't necessary to unseal anything, but it did help him focus;not only his mind, but his chakra as well. Extending the other hand out with an open palm onto the sealing matrix, one could see the Genin physically tense up as he surged chakra throughout his body and activated the Generic Sealing Jutsu. "Looks like I got lucky . . . anyhow, here it is." After the small plume of smoke subsided, Ondori would have the book in his hand and hand it to Dai Lee. It had a bunch of information all about the Geat Shinobi World War, but it mostly focused on the behind the scenes and the supporting ninjas in the war rather than the Kages -revived and current-.

422/400 Novice2 Fuinjutsu Attained

4Training[Training] Empty Re: Training[Training] Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

"Here . . . lets go under the tree, so we don't soak the book." Ondori lead the way and when they arrived and sat, the Nara tapped the bookmark that was peaking out to signal for Dai Lee to open the book there. "It should only be a couple pages back from there, but a small biography for the two of them should be in back of the book somewhere." As she went through the book, Ondori would devote his time to try to study the scroll he used to summon the book. First he simply ran his fingers over the markings. They had no unique texture, if one were blind they wouldn't even be able to tell the matrix was inscribed on the paper, but in this case it was in the paper. Guess that's just part of Fuinjutsu . . . "Hey Dai Lee, you know anything about Fuinjutsu?" Ondori was aware she didn't practice any other style outside of Taijutsu, but she may know a bit here or there about other things.

First she looked at him, then the scroll for a small moment before squinting at it, then back up at him and shaking her head. "Can't say I do. All I train in is Taijutsu and I know a bit about Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. That stuff is too sophisticated and confusing for me. Write this Kanji here and that over here, then wipe with blood and recite such and such, before doing so and so hand seals all to seal something, seems like too much for me. Just punch it." Ondori grinned and nodded, before chuckling a bit and going back to staring at the scroll while Dai Lee went back to reading. Just punch it . . . geez she's helpless. Guess I'll have to find someone to teach me this stuff though. Someone in Kumogakure has to be skilled in sealing. He looked up and saw the rain was slowly beginning to stop its descent. Standing up he stretched and then extended a hand out from under the tree to feel the size of the drops was also diminishing. "Wanna call it a day for training?" Ondori said looking back to Dai Lee who looked up to him and made a contemplative expression. "Yeah I guess so, I need to tend to these wounds anyways. You cutting me up with those damn kunai, my mom's gonna have a panic attack." The Nara sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "Yeah sorry about that hehe, they aren't too deep, so it shouldn't scar at least." The girl stood and shrugged while handing him his book. "Eh I don't care about scarring really, but yeah I guess that's nice. Anyhow, I'll catch you later Ondori, maybe next time you'll beat me." Grabbing his book he waved to Dai Lee as she left before eyeing his book that was in one hand and the scroll that was in the other. Sitting back down, he took his time, probably ten seconds to focus before he gathered the focus to seal the book back into the scroll. "Guess I'll go get a bite to eat." Rolling up the scroll and tucking it inside his cloak, he went to carry out the rest of his day.

550/450 Fuinjutsu Intermediate Attained

Exit

Chakra Usage:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum