Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tying Up Loose Ends[Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tying Up Loose Ends[Mission] Empty Tying Up Loose Ends[Mission] Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:

Ondori had completed what he thought was his last missions of the day and he was finally ready to head home. It hadn't been a long day so to speak, but the task were pretty tedious and a bit vexing in the Genin's own opinion. Sighing as he stretched up, he flipped his hood on and shoved his hands in his pockets. Heading to the library to do some studying on Genjutsu like he had planned to originally do today, he was stopped in his tracks. It was a Chunin by the looks of and he had a note for Ondori which read. "The following are the rest of your task to be completed today. On behalf of Kumogakure no Sato we thank you for your service." The Nara looked up to the Chunin who shrugged with his mouth scrunched to the side. "Tough luck kid, one day you'll get past the grunt work promise. See ya round." Ondori shook his head then looked at the mission bill. It was a simple delivery with a key attached to it and an assignment to find a lost kitten, very simple and something that could be done within an hour, an hour and a half tops. Shrouded in an ebony cloak with a single Nara insignia on the right arm, he took in a breath of fresh air, recalled his two focuses, then took off.

Rooftop to rooftop, he wasn't quick for a Genin, but in the eyes of a typical civilian he would be moving at a decent pace. It was a pace he was also comfortable at moving. Not too slow as to where he felt he was dragging, but not fast to where he felt had to consciously put mental effort into perceiving obstacles up ahead.  Still with his chakra actively empowering and rejuvenating his body, he delved deeper into the feeling to get a deeper understanding on the way chakra worked and allowed him to achieve the feats he did. Scanning the space ahead of him, he saw the opportunity to avert his attention else where for a small amount of time.

Digging inside his cloak with one hand Ondori withdrew his mission slip and reread the address to himself in his mind. Nodding affirmatively to himself, he folded up the sheet of paper and shoved it back into the nebula of his garb. Eyeing the apartment that was his destination, he slowed his travel speed and leaped to place a single foot on the apartment buildings railing. Leaping off the railing landing safely in front of the door of his client, he cleared his throat and knocked. A moment passed and he focused his senses on hearing beyond the door and soon faint murmuring could be heard and it steadily grew louder until Ondori could hear a hand fiddle with the knob. Putting on a weak smile as he saw the girl who answered the door, he crouched down a bit to put himself closer to her level. All the while, he shamelessly kept his hearing in tune with what was occurring in the house, just for training, not to be nosy. "Hi little one, would you happen to be Suzy?" The girl looked as if she was about seven or eight and she nodded. "Ok good, I'm Ondori, I'm going to be looking for your kitten and I'm delivering this key to your parents. If anyone else comes by saying they are going to look for the kitten, let them know someone is already doing it ok?" The girl nodded again and Ondori stood back up to his full height. "Alright I'll be back later with your kitten." Turning around he began to think of where to begin looking first and the door closed behind him. Hmmmm, I just hope the poor thing didn't get swooped up by a hawk or falcon, guess I'll start in the- eh? Just as he was about to head out, he heard a faint meow from somewhere nearby. Focusing back in on his ears, once the innocent meow chimed again, Ondori decided it was coming form around the corner and he was surprisingly right.

Looking up at him just like sweet little kittens did, the teen couldn't help but break out in a coy smile as he pent to pick up the small feline. Easy as pie, that was like twenty minutes tops. Sadly however, there was no such thing as a break for Ondori. First he was scratched by the kitten, then it ran off after a hissing fit. "Gah you gotta be kidding, come back here little fella." Nursing the hand, by rubbing it with the uninjured one, Ondori quickly jetted off behind the small fur ball. All around the apartment complex they went/ Upstairs, downstairs, on roofs, then eventually on the floor level.

If the cat gets out into the open space or into the streets I'm done for. Ondori then sped up to catch up with the lightning clump of fur and as he went to grab it the kitten did a small little hop and clung onto Ondori's leg. Hissing and swinging at a fly in the air now. The Nara simply looked down at the young feline and smirked while shaking his head. That was a bunch of drama for nothing This time Ondori was slow as he reached down to grad the kitten and he was sure he closed in the last bit of space quickly and accurately around its torso. Of course it wriggled around and even scratched his hands a bit, but Ondori held on tightly to the kitten and brought it back up to the clients home. Again the exhausted and scratched up Nara knocked on the door, hands with red cuts on them and he had to grip the kitten tighter to make sure it didn't scurry away as the girl came to answer the door. Then like magic as the door swung open the kitten stopped and hope rout of Ondori's arms to the girls. "Isn't that something else." He mumbled, before the two talked it out a bit and Ondori was thanked for his time and he departed.

1,031/1,000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum