Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Life of Ryan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Life of Ryan Empty The Life of Ryan Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

OOC Proflie Sheet

General Information

Name: Ryan L.
Birthday: ?
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Caucasian

Capabilites

Talents: Sports of any kind, tactical analysis, film making
IQ: 147
Bench Press: 90
Bench Max: 120
40 Yard Dash: 4.6 (its been a while)
Mile Time: 4 minutes, 53 seconds
Hobbies: Martial Arts, Video Juegos, Writing, Film Making
Aspiration: Psychology or Teaching Film

Background
When I was younger I watched as my daddy cried and cursed at the wind. Really. My dad left at an early age purely due to the fact that my mom was kinda psycho to him, or at least he says that. My mother seems to be a totally normal human being, though she can be a little crazy at times, but then again who isn't? Before I was born, she was kicked out of school and had me shortly after, at the age of seventeen. She was never really able to find a stable job because two years afterwards, my sister was born and she had to get a surgery on her spine in which the doctors accidentally damaged her spine to the point where she can no longer stand for too long. This caused for us to be forced to live with my grandfather, and we still do to this day. My dad left when I could barely walk, but I remember in particular this one time I peeked through my door hole (it was missing a handle because my mother just chained it from the outside in a room in the basement) and saw the two of them fighting. Oddly, I don't remember what they were saying, just that my mom pushed my dad and a picture frame broke on the bed and my father stormed out. I didn't see him again for another five years or so. He did pop up to teach me how to swim. He threw me in a ten foot pool. I drowned that day. Everyone thought I was a goner. I was part of everyone.

In the meantime we still lived with my grandfather, though my mother went to jail shortly afterwards and we were forced to move in with my aunt in the UK. She's probably the kindest human being I've witnessed in my life, so she was there for me when I needed her most. I was four years old at this time. While I didn't understand much of what was going on, I remember life being easy and happy as I grew inside of this picket-fenced neighborhood. Though that all crashed to shambles about six months later as my mother was released from jail. We immediately moved back in with her. Over time she began seeing other men that weren't my father and I never really though too much about it until she met Shaun. He was ex-military and it was clear from his hulking body, buzzcut and violent tendencies. I remember particularly one morning, Sunday, when 4Kidz was showing all of my favorite shows, YuGiOh, Sonic, Static Shock and Pokemon and I had to watch it. I generally watched it every morning but since Shaun had shown up, we moved out of my grandfathers house and into an apartment. I drive by it every now and then. All I remember that day was that he came into the house suddenly, as if he knew something was wrong. He probably heard the TV from outside the door; the apartment wasn't really big. He rushed inside and picked me up by my shirt before throwing me against the wall. I lost consciousness. I had forgotten we were not allowed to watch TV unless he said so. Though that was the most minor of the things he did. Just for the record, Shaun is a terrible human being who scarred me emotionally for a long time and who should no longer be around children at any point in his life. On the bright side, he ended up in jail a year later, but not for what he had done to me. I only recently told my mother what happened. She immediately asked about my sister, making me feel a bit... Shitty is the best word that comes to mind. But she did cry, as did I.

After that we moved back in with my grandfather and I kept quiet about the hell that man put me through. After that I was a deviant. I constantly got into trouble at school despite the punishment my teachers and parents were dealing out. Cutting it short, soup cans are hard and theres a reason I'm not too fond of them anymore. My childhood was full of them though. Those and yardsticks. And lots of duct tape. Time went on and I was still a hellion. Only one teacher reached out to help me. Mrs. Acree in kindergarden. Funny thing is she also taught my first grade class and even got married at my school. She took me to see a movie to get my mind off of home, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This was the second movie I had ever seen in theaters, next to Spiderman of which my aunt took me to. I had an amazing time. That was also the year I discovered what racism was and why it was painstaking to be white in a black community that thought you were racist just for being white. Its not very different now, but at least I feel I fit in. Then I was just oblivious. I was sent from classroom to classroom as teachers never wanted to be the one teaching me after too long. But this was normal for me at this point, I didnt cry anymore. Third grade though, was when I ran into my first bullies. Vince and Jake, they beat me up all the time, but not for lunch money or anything cliche, just for fun. One day Jake tried to steal my favorite sweater and I kinda snapped. I broke his nose. Its still crooked to this day. Vince heard about it and rushed towards me. He wasn't too fast due to some walking disorder that he caused upon his self by training himself to walk toe-heel instead of heel-toe. I ran for a bit to seperate them and took Vince on without Jake to interfere. I won. I guess this was my first fight.

Things changed in fourth grade. I had my first girlfriend. Didn't last long, I brought her to church and she scratched my arms. Yup, I broke up with her in church. She cried. I did not. I moved that year to. It was rough making new friends but I made them after coming out of my comfort zone. I met this one girl who oddly enough, whenever I move is always there. I've moved three times since then and she's at every school I go to. Slightly stalker-ish but I don't think about it. I finished elementary school and went into middle school where I was finally able to grow as a human. I've always been in gifted classes but this was the time where I began to stray and not worry so much about the whole "gifted" ordeal. I gained a lot of weight in third grade and still had it until seventh. thats when I discovered excercise. I also made the best friend I've ever had. His name was CJ and he was gay, he discovered this at an early age as it seemed because me only met when I was twelve. He was in a band with me. We called ourselves "Prisoners of the World." or POW for short. I was on vocals, he was on drums, and our friends Chance and Josh were on Guitar and Bass. I became a Jr. Librarian at the school and met the senior librarian. He actually introduced me to my first anime, Yu Yu Hakusho, and opened the door to many of the things I love today. I'll never forget him.

In eighth grade I moved again, to another new school. I didn't fit in at first. I had long hair and dark clothes and a cute face, but I couldn't talk to people. Two girls, who were rather cute, began fighting over me and I eventually realized I wasn't as ugly as I thought I was. But self esteem is one of those things that never fully recovers from blows. But that wasn't the biggest impact of that year. CJ killed himself around 11 PM on January 13th. I cannot begin to explain to you how devastating it is to you to have the only person you really care about ripped from your life. Some of you may understand due to having it happened. The others will think they can imagine the pain and will it takes to go on after that. From then on out, I was depressed and the only thing that made me happy was alcohol, sex and fighting. At once point Josh, the drummer for POW said "that faggot deserved to die". Josh ended up in the hospital with a broken nose and fractured skull. They also had to rewire his jaw. His parents didnt press charges due to the fact that he wouldn't say who did it. He was too scared.

In high school, I was pretty much the same as the year before, but this time I had started doing local fights for money, and I was making good money at that. I broke my ribs and had to cut it out for a while though. The next fight I got into was one over Chance, as he had dabbled in gang violence for a bit it seemed. He texted me saying he needed help and to show up at the park. "I'll lead em there." He said. No clue what it meant at the time but I couldn't leave him to get pummeled. So I showed up and two guys chased him. We fought them, I was on top of one guy, punching him. The next thing I knew, I was shaking in pain as a knife plunged into my side. He had pulled out a knife and gotten me. Luckily I didnt have to go to the hospital as my mother would have killed me. She doesnt know to this day. Chance's dad was a paramedic and he stitched me up all good after sneaking me into the ER to scan me and such. Really, its all a blur at this point. I used that shitty smelling scar remover for years but I guess it payed off because I can't even see it anymore.

After that this girl I was mad for at the time made me promise not to fight anymore. Of course, I agreed and haven't been in that sort of fight since. I always had a special connection with her. I remember once she came to my house for a swim. She asked me to help with her bathing suit, I, despite my sexy ways, was honestly scared out of my mind. I remember swimming with her and she often retells the story of how she "adore the light glistening off my wet hair." Though, I was too scared to make a move as she always told me that she was too focused with other things in life for a relationship. A year later she told me she was just waiting for me to kiss her. I think that broke my heart even more, because when she told me that, she was just beginning to go out with the arrogant asshole she dates now. She knew that he only wanted her to cover up his alternative sexuality, but she stayed with him. I think she might not want love anymore. I'm not sure. All I know is that we did kiss one day, and it was good. But nothing happened after. I was honestly heartbroken. So still holds that piece of my heart, but I don't love her anymore,. Not that way. Though I will always have an odd connection to her that makes me smile, but probably not in the way that you think.

Last year I decided to stop being so sad over the past. I beat depression which I felt was impossible. I was actually sure it was. But one day I woke up and decided that I control everything around me, so I could make things happen. It seemed a bit ignorant at first, but ignorance is bliss. I started writing and opened my own Roleplay Forum. NaruPG I called it, clever wordplay. I met a lot of friends online including a prissy rich boy who actually had a heart buried deep inside his filthy rich home, and a British Cook who seemed like the absolutely hated everyone, but has been there to help me countless times, especially when my grandfather died last year, and I'm thankful for both of them. I have a few other people in my life that make me feel the same way. This year I'm really into film and have decided to do it forever. I also want to be a psychologist to help other people with their own problems. I met a really amazing girl who is rather hyperactive and lonely all at the same time, but is perfect for me. I opened this site, Shinobi Gaiden after making a lot of lot of amazing people at an awesome site called Naruto Nexus. Though, I missed being a Webmaster so I made my own. Luckily some of my friends followed. I made a lot of new friends because of this place as well.

While I probably skipped a lof of important details, I hope you guys can read this and know a bit more about me. If you're ever feeling pain or anything, talk to me. I might be able to relate and my inbox is always open. I wanna thank every single one of you for being in my life and supporting me, just as I will support you all as much as possible.

2The Life of Ryan Empty Re: The Life of Ryan Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Well we know who Topic of the Month is going to.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum