Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Streetlights [ Flashback, Kid, Private ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Streetlights [ Flashback, Kid, Private ] Empty Streetlights [ Flashback, Kid, Private ] Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 am

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

Dark clouds rolled around the mountains of Kumogakure, obscuring the moon's view and refusing it's soft light to wash down on the village. The air felt moist and it seemed that rain would follow soon as sounds of thunder erupted in the sky. Umeko looked out of her window pondering and contemplating on her next move. She had learned more than enough medical techniques to survive but what she needed was a bit more power, a bit more firepower in her arsenal. The seventeen year old checked the clock that sat besides her queen size bed, it was three A.M in the morning. She couldn't sleep, she didn't want to sleep and found herself shuffling out of the bed and into some clothes. Her attire consisted of a simple pair of black pants and a sleeveless shirt with a pair of black shoes. It was a simple enough clothing choice and she honestly didn't want any attention drawn to her. Pulling her dirty blond hair into tight ponytail she quickly removed herself from the home and went out towards the training field.

The training field was not too far from her home and so she decided to jog around the village before getting to her destination. The jog started off slow but had quickly picked up in speed. As her feet stomped the ground beneath her she could only think of getting strong and what that could possibly mean for her future. She wanted to help people more than anything and would rather not see anyone harmed. The fact that this was unavoidable made Umeko internally sigh as she herself would be guilty of many crimes against humanity with her own sick lust for medical advancement. The jog would last about thirty minutes as she found herself jumping over, dodging, and overall going though obstacles rather than around them. Upon reaching the training field Umeko felt energy well up in her and she began to stretch her body. Within moments a light fall of rain began to fall down over the village and by then her body had hit the ground, her hands pushed on the ground as her body stretched out in the form prepared for pushups. Her arms began to lower her body down and after counting to three lifted her body back up, and then once again after a three count back down again. This motion was repeated in sets of twenty, her mind clear of everything but the task at hand. She didn't expect anyone to come on the field at this time, but then again people were spontaneous when they wanted to be.

WC:439

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

"I love the smell of Rain at night." A woman's voice can be hear over the roaring thunder and heavy rain. Not a loud voice, actually quite soft, but it can be heard because the listener rests inside the mind of the woman. Juri Han, the new Raikage and new Jinchuriki of Son Goku, had been in her King sized bed reading a book. In the bedroom of the huge mansion she stayed in were four large windows, with beads of rain constantly pouring down them. Even though the clouds blocked the moon, lightning bolts brightened the skies each time they danced through the heavens. How distracting this was to Juri, who just wanted to read a book before she went to bed, now Son Goku was all riled up. "Hey girly, this thunder is keeping me up, why don't you find something for us to do?" At first Juri was going to ignore him and go to bed, but she realized the thunder was also keeping her up. This was weird, Juri had been used to thunder, as so every Kumo citizen. She deduced another thing then, stress. Stress from work, from training, and mostly stress from this beast living inside of her. An untamed beast that could and does cause pain whenever he feels, which isn't good for Juri's health. Like an abusive relationship, but instead Juri can't beat the asshole to death.

Rising from her bed, Juri begins to put on clothes because, well... she's naked. She always sleeps naked, which is hot, but gives a lot of people nosebleeds. An raincoat and hat cover up her usual attire, blocking the now light drizzle as the Raikage paces through her village. Not really looking for anything to do, Juri settles on training, as that usually helps ease the mind. Once at the training grounds, she finds a young woman that she employed. Umeko Hyuuga, a beautiful girl, and Medic just like her mentor. "Oh?" Juri says to herself, looking at the young girl. Maybe some fun could be had. In her library of skills, Juri Han was able to master many techniques. One of these techniques had only been used by two people before her: Tsunade Senju and Sakura Uchiha. Juri had been following in Tsunade's footsteps closely, not only gaining her Yin Seal, but also her Chakra Enhanced Strength. With these two jutsu alone the young woman was able to prove her strength over all other Kumogakure ninja, and become Raikage. But Tsunade had Sakura, a student who inherited her will and skills, Juri didn't really have that. Maybe today was the day that all changed.

"Hey Umi-chan." Juri says waving at the girl. Her voice was really soft and sincere, letting the girl know she was coming as a friend, not as her boss. Lucky for the two women the training grounds were always well lit by lights, otherwise it would be hard to see. "I see you're training, mind If I show you a powerful technique I've mastered?" Juri is able 15 feet in front of the girl, still with her raincoat on. Today she decided against bringing her ANBU, they really didn't need to get wet with her. "Ahhhh, a student? Sounds fun." Son Goku says in Juri's mind.

546 words

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

The rain cooled her body as she raised herself off the ground having knocked down about one hundred pushups out. Once she had done that she began stretching her body, the rain slicking her ponytail and making her clothes cling to her body. The young Hyuga got back on to the ground but this time on her back. Lifting her knees up she began pulling her upper body up until she reached her knees and lowered her back down again. This was also a continued process and she didn't stop until she heard a voice and saw the face of the Raikage. With her last sit up she quickly got to her feet and bowed in respect. She heard the tone of voice the Raikage used with her but Umeko could not let that deter her from being respectful and professional." Hello Raikage-Sama, I-I would like that very much. " Her voice was soft and masked the excitement that she had to contain. It was a honor to even be in her presence let alone learn something from her. She could feel the sweat being washed away by the light rain her hand pushing back a strand of her dirty blond hair that seemed to have gotten loose. This slight surprise visit from the Raikage made Umeko mentally question why she was out here this late at night, and in such weather as well. Looking up the woman Umeko took in her features, to Umeko she had a very bold appearance. She was not ugly by any standards but she made Umeko feel inferior and even just tiny bit intimidated, even with her kind words.  

276  (715) wc

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

"Hello Raikage-Sama, I-I would like that very much." "Oh you're so cute." replies the Raikage with a polite smile. While Juri knew her own immune system would be powerful enough to handle the rain, she did worry about her young companion's. Catching a cold or pneumonia could really damper someone's spirit, so with all this constant rainfall the woman really wondered if it was a wise idea to train the young girl out in the open. It wasn't really that chilly, the temperature had been in the 70's, so the rain actually balanced everything. For a moment Juri looks around for somewhere with a bit more shade, before finding a small forest that could provide cover. As she began walking over to the trees, she'd motion for the young woman to follow. "Hey, let's find some cover eh? Don't want you to get sick from all this rain." Juri says in a soft, almost caring tone. Lucky for the two, the forest also had street lights that lit the area. Kumo has this thing about rape, they don't like it, so they keep everything well lit and with emergency rape phones everywhere like on college campuses, it's weird. Once under the protection of the trees, Juri woudl take off her raincoat and begin to shake the water off. She then cracks her knuckles and begins to stretch, knowing a full show of force would be required to learn this advanced technique. "Okay, so first I need you to begin concentrating chakra into your fist. It should be easy for a Hyuuga clan member."

263 words

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

The compliment forced Umeko to bow her head and mumble a thank you. She was not use to compliments on a daily and rather wished she didn't get them. Things of that nature would send her heart a-flutter and cause her cheeks to prickle something fierce. Compliments were nice and all but she didn't know how to take them very well. Following the Raikage Umeko didn't mind standing somewhere less wet though the rain didn't bother her. She worked in the medical field long enough to stand strong against the effects of the weather but nodded in response to the Raikage's request. Watching the Raikage remove her coat Umeko looked on eagerly seeing the young woman start to crack her knuckles and stretch. "Okay, so first I need you to begin concentrating chakra into your fist. It should be easy for a Hyuuga clan member."

Umeko nodded, concentrating Chakra to her hands was a must, it wasn't even about being a Hyuuga member she was a medic. Being such she had pin point precision control over her chakra so much so that she could easily manipulate her chakra as she saw fit. Taking in a deep breath she focused her chakra into her fist with no problems at all, it was first nature to her, just like breathing air or walking. Something this simple, would it really yield a powerful technique? It wasn't the best thing to do to question the Raikage's teachings and she didn't do it aloud. With her fist coated in a steady stream of chakra she awaited to next of the Raikage's instructions. Her milky eyes filled with determination as she was like a sponge ready to take in everything. The rain seem to be slowing down considerably, almost like a mist as it fell now. The lights planted around Kumo brightened the village and illuminated the mist around them. It really was a beautiful sight and really put her at ease.

326 (1041)

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Easily the girl was able to transfer chakra into her hands, then maintain an equal level throughout them. Things of this caliber required true skill, only geniuses and people who've trained for a long time could have this level of chakra control. Again the Raikage was impressed, but it was expected from a woman who was handpicked by Juri to be her assistant. You see... Juri doesn't like the idea of having just any ol kumogakure citizen as her staff, she likes to make sure these people actually have skills. Through a long and hard search she was able to find the right staffers to her taste, even choosing her two ANBU guards on her own. Getting closer to the young girl, Juri would raise her hands into the air and begin to focus on them, studying the control the girl has over them. "Hey, good job Umeko-chan. But you're not focusing enough chakra into them. You're thinking too much like a medic and not enough like a taijutsu user. You see... medics hold back on using excessive chakra in their techniques as to not kill the patient, but you don't need to hold back. Your aim while using this technique is to inflict as much damage as possible, so you need to boost the levels of chakra in each hand by at least 30 percent." Juri would say, rubbing the girls hands. After this Juri would then raise her own hands and emit the perfect amount of chakra to begin the technique, once again rubbing the girl's hands. "See how much more coarse my hands are? This is the level of chakra you should have." Son Goku wakes up and begins to laugh. "Why don't you rip her hands off Juri, I want to see blood." Juri closes her left eye and frowns a bit, but turning to hide this from the young girl. "Shut up." she says in her mind to the beast. "Your turn." Juri says facing the girl once again.

334 words

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

Umeko had to admit to herself that the Raikage was. She was to deep into her medical training to let loose a full force of chakra. She didn't have it in her since she promised herself she wouldn't fight unless she absoloutly must. Since becoming a ninja she had never had to fight and so had no need for an overuse of her chakra on missions. With the Raikage's hands upon hers Umeko felt just how much chakra she was emitting. Indeed she could feel the difference from what the Raikage was letting out than what she herself was use too letting out. The Raikage's hands were indeed rough but they were also very strong. Umeko found herself lightly blushing at another woman's touch but it was less sexual and more in utter awe at the fact that she was able to be so close to the woman she admired. This what she was being taught she had come second nature to her as she was a Hyuuga and a natural born taijutsu user. Taking a deep breathe she followed the orders of the Raikage and forced a bit more chakra into her hand to match the consistency as the one she felt. The chakra became just a shade deeper in it's usual blue color as more was added to her fist. For a moment she though she had matched the Raikage level of chakra but she was wrong as she began letting out even more than she was suppose to, about twenty percent more than what the Raikage had suggested she let out. Quickly she maintained control of it, not letting the chakra get any farther, her brow furrowing in slight frustration as she had a pinch of an out of control feeling.

" I-I think I've done it. I'm really not use to using this much chakra, It feels really weird. " It was true and as she stood there with more chakra than she thought she would ever use in her entire life she felt a sense of accomplishment. The rain had picked up again this time becoming a little heavier than before. It had to be around four am in the morning now but there was still less people on the streets besides the patrol. The training she was receiving from the Raikage allowed her to relax a bit more around the woman and since it was just the two of them she was starting to feel a bit special, but she continued to stay humble. Umeko thought she was ready for the next step. Her mind still wondered what amazing feat she would be preforming with this much chakra. It wasn't every day that she got to use so much of it and doing so made her feel light as a feather, as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders. Umeko didn't catch the Raikage as she had looked away from her but seemed to have caught her right as she was looking back.  Her milky eyes were soft as she looked at the Raikage and smiled, looking for any sign that she had done what she was told correctly or as correctly as she thought she could do.

533/ (1574)

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

"I-I think I've done it. I'm really not use to using this much chakra, It feels really weird." Juri smiles, and pats her student on the back. "I know, these hands that heal, shifted to kill. It must feel weird, but sometimes we do what we must to protect the people we love." "Sometimes we do what we must to the people we love to protect the interest of a village that uses us as people. Tell her that girly!" Son Goku says chuckling. Juri rubs her temple and replies to Son Goku "Not me. Loved ones come first before all. That's why I chose Kumogakure, so I could protect them." "I thought it was to have fun..." "Well... that too." Juri replies smiling. She turns back to her student and begins to show her muscles, chakra runs from her hands throughout her them. They swell up a little, looking more big than toned. "This is the second part, actually dividing the chakra throughout your muscle system. Once you first try this, the muscles will become enlarged." Juri's muscles shrink back to their normal, toned size. "After you master the technique, you'll learn how to control the size of your muscles with the chakra, so you don't look like a bulky body builder." Son Goku looks the young girl up and down. "A Hyuuga eh? I always liked them. Good eyes, gentle fist." Juri laughs out loud softly "Was that a joke Son Goku?" she replies to him inside her mind.

251 words

Exalted

Exalted
Kumo Special Jonin
Kumo Special Jonin

" You know Ume-chan, your mother and father are very proud of you. You have exceeded their expectations in more surprising ways than one. We are all proud of you. "Umeko smiled as her uncle patted her head before sending her off to her first day at the Kumogakure academy for young ninja. The air was cool on that day and surprisingly still. Umeko's little heart beat faster than a animal's trying to run from whatever was chasing it. She didn't want to be a ninja but she also didn't want to keep disappointing her family. She already had a strike against her for speaking out and look where that got her. The young ninja forced a smile upon her face and slowly shuffled towards the school. She was told of the lives a ninja would live and what they would all lead to in the end. These stories were manly to divert her mind from wanting to become a ninja and to keep her on the track of a wife. Even if she were not told these stories Umeko didn't want to be a ninja anyway and was quite satisfied with her life as it was. No one bothered her and she only had to do so much to please her parents, she lived a simple life and was given anything that she could ever want. Umeko sighed a little as she thought of home, she loved her aunt and uncle but she wanted to be with her mama and papa. Her tiny feet made it to the door of the school and when she looked back her uncle had gone.

Upon entering the school she went onto the class room. Being the late one everyone looked at her and began to whisper. Unlike the rest of the students this was her first day here and she knew absolutely nothing. Most kids her age who attended the academy knew most if not all the basics due to their own parents being ninja, but umeko had not been given that kind of head start. Her heart beat ever faster and she just wanted to cry and run back home but she was sure she would get lost in such a big village. " Ah. You must be Umeko Hyuga, please Come up and introduce yourself to the rest of the class. It's good to know each other. " And this is what she was afraid of, she was being put on the spot and she didn't like it one bit. Slowly she shuffled to the front, the voices of whispers and snickers being heard around her. She dared not look towards the sounds and kept her head down until she reached the front of the class. Turning to face the class she found herself becoming ever more sick. A tiny voice tried it's best to reach out to all the class but she was sure it only reached the front as she stated her name and age. A few people in the class called out questions about her eyes and said she looked weird. The teacher was kind enough to explain that she was a hyuga and that she had a special kekkei genkai. With that she was told to sit down, and through all the faces she found one kind one and decided to sit next to that person.

As the day went on for young Umeko she found herself at first alone during recess but not for long. She was just enjoying being alone where she could finally breath, her chest stop tightening as she sat on the ground under a tree. It wasn't long before her peace and quietness was disrupted by her fellow classmates, the same ones who called her weird because of her eyes. She quickly got up in order to move but she couldn't they were in her way. " So weirdo, show us what your eyes can do? the teacher didn't explain it all that well so show us! " They were too forceful and she was scared she didn't want to be bothered and so she began to cry. She couldn't cry very loudly but by luck or fate the kind faced person who she sat next to came about. " HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN? LEAVE HER ALONE. " The voice was loud enough for all to hear and the group turned their attention on the boy. In seconds they were upon him beating him down for his outburst against them. He fought back but the number was to great against him. Umeko watched on, she was too afraid and they didn't stop  until the teacher came, a bit to late. The boy was hurt pretty badly but he smiled at Umeko and told her she had pretty nice eyes. The young girl could only smile behind her tears. She was useless, she was weak, just how long would she be this way she wondered... How long would she be useless..

It was really silly to think of something like that now, but maybe it was just what she needed to get her through this. A jutsu of this caliber would take years to learn, yet she was expected to learn it on the spot today. It was interesting how life had turned out for her, she barely had time to grasp it all. She went from a small, meek, child to a young adult who made a difference in others lives. Standing besides the Raikage, she never thought that she would get to this point in her life, ever. She always thought that she would be just another background character, walking in life without being noticed for her efforts but always having the satisfaction that she helped. She watched the Raikage, the woman's muscles growing from the chakra she ran through them. She explained to Umeko that the chakra needed to be divided through her muscular system. She took this in before applying it. With her hands coated in chakra she did as she was told. The chakra ran itself up her arms, slowly enlarging her muscles. She could feel the change as her skin stretched a bit to fit around the newly formed muscular. The power she felt was slightly exhilarating as she got it down on the first try. She maintained this for about a minute before stopping. It felt weird and it was putting a strain on her, guess not being use to such a technique's preparation was taking a toll, but she looked on again for the approval of her achieving the correct way to preform what she was told. These things as words were simple to do, very simple. But because one such as herself had never done anything like this, it was a strain on her body. Umeko knew the Raikage was correct in her sayings which is why she had not given up yet. She wouldn't give up, not know, not ever. She had come too far in her life and it wasn't just for everyone it was for herself as well. So much had she overcome personally and she just couldn't go back now, and yet she was still learning so much more. She had never truly felt so proud of herself as she did now. She embraced this feeling for the first time, it felt good.

wc 1219 (2793)

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Juri watched as the young girl continued pushing herself, trying with everything she had in her heart and soul to muster enough strength to match Juri's. This technique was not at all an easy one. It required so much force and chakra, and in the end you were left with something that could devastate almost anything with a simple touch. While Tsunade's chakra enhanced strength was used to simply add more power to her attacks, Juri's was integrated into her martial arts. With brilliant speed and the strength of a monster, Juri's Tae Kwon Do fighting style meant almost certain death if hit with even a basic kick. Of course even without the strength the Raikage's brute attacks would mean almost certain death. Seeing the young girl train reminded Juri of when she first mastered Lava release, which was only a couple days ago. Today she had pretty much everything down, but she needed to dust off a few things. Combining both fire and earth was hard. Constructing the earth, and then SUPER heating it, turning it into a liquid form? Difficult. Earth was a solid, fire had no form, so controlling liquid all of a sudden is complicated. Juri taps Ume on the shoulder and smiles. "Take a 10 minute break, rest up." She says. By now the rain had stopped, so Juri makes distance from the trees and notices a large rock. "Perfect." She says with a smile. "What do you plan on doing?" Son Goku says, also smiling. "Gonna use my powers to melt that rock? Hehehe, good luck." Juri spits and begins gathering chakra "They aren't just your powers anymore, I've adapted them into myself, so theyre mine now." "So you stole from me and made it your own eh? Okay, you thief." "Shut the fuck up you spineless monkey, just enjoy the show!" She says, forming hand seals. A large wave of lava streams from the womans mouth and consumes the rock, beginning to break it down into more lava. Juri smiles and wipes a bit of lava and ash from her mouth. She turns back around to face her student. "Okay, now I need you to demonstrate how much you've learned by destroying that rock." Juri points to a random bolder, about 10 feet in diameter. "After this we can gauge how much you've learned and work from there!"
she says giving a thumbs up.

401 words

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum