Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ascend[Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ascend[Training] Empty Ascend[Training] Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Scene:
Having returned from his short term campaign in the Land of Water, along with the surviving Suji and Ishida, Ondori was promoted to the rank of Special Jounin. Still at the age of fourteen, the ninja had come a long way and he didn't plan on stopping his climbing of the Shinobi anytime soon. He still needed to attain the rank of Anbu, that however would require him to prove to Juri Han, the current Raikage he was worthy of such a title. Even then, Ondori wanted to officially attain the rank of Jounin before becoming an Anbu ninja. His Legendary Shinobi role model being Kakashi Hatake of the Sharigan. A great ninja indeed attaining the rank of Chunin at age six. Ondori sighed as he stood in the training field thinking of such legends wondering if he could have his name inscribed in the sands of time one day as well. He had a long way to go and knew that, but he'd have to start off small and so far he was on his way. Special Jounin at age fourteen wasn't too common and he was already regarded as a genius by almost all his age and even some of his superiors. Within the Village Hidden in the Clouds, he was one of the young sparks that would one day be stripped and jaded leaders among their peers.

Along the sandbar, he waited for his old sensei to arrive, today he would be sparing with the man to see just how far he had came. His sensei was a Jounin, placing him at A-Rank, while Ondori was B-Rank of course. Ondori was facing the ocean in between two rock formations. Both formations were large ebony arches of jagged rock that stemmed from the skiff side about 30m behind him, while the arches were 25m off to each of his sides. The ocean water could move up to wash up to his ankles, pushing ivory sand with each breath it took. The rock arches reached out from the cliffside all the way to the water, meaning in length they were at least 30m, while being about 5m in width.

2Ascend[Training] Empty Re: Ascend[Training] Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

"Ondori you have barely grown an inch." The Jounin in training turned over his shoulder from the ocean to atop the 30m high cliff, it was his old sensei of course. The man took a leap off the cliff and with chakra he reinforced his landing in the sand, to touch down safe and sound. "But you sure have aged . . . it's only been three years." The man rubbed his head as he shook it side to side as if disappointed in his pupils dry humor. "Nice to see that sense of blunt humor is still present. Anyhow, lets get this spar on the road, we can exchange pleasantries and converse afterwards." Ondori nodded and turned all the way to face his sensei, as both shinobi entered a readied stance. "Show me the fruits of your labor Ondori!" The man -Shingen- charged fiercely at Ondori, obviously ready to engage in Taijutsu. The speed he used was something Ondori hadn't witnessed before from the man himself, this was going to be a hole new sparring experience.

Quickly, two seals were made Hare->Tiger and the Special Jounin's frame shook violently as Shingen kicked through it. Gritting his teeth as his jump kick hit nothing, but an illusion, the man turned in mid air and landed safely only sliding a few inches after touching down. Ondori appearing in a blur atop one of the high arches setup his goto combination. I need to broaden my arsenal he said to himself mentally as he formed a few hand seals. Tiger → Boar → Ram. Finishing the trio of zodiac symbols, from his cloak a myriad of crows stormed the area, filling it with constant noise and a few falling feathers. "Ohhhhohooo. You always had a sharp mind, thinking you're a slick puppy. All these shadows will make it easy to grab me in one of those Nara techniques." Ondori hated one who spoiled his tricks so early, but the challenge would be good for him. "Tch." The crows continued to fly overhead, their shadows continuously overlapping Shingen's and Ondori's the move was his. "This isn't the rookie league anymore, us Jounin have years of battle experience over you. You may have climbed fast, but what you make up for in genius, you lack in experience. Allow this to be your lesson that aged ninja will always prevail over young geniuses." Ondori was open minded to the lecture, but he hated being talked to in such a manner, at least in a battle setting.

What Shingen was unaware of was the ninja's extraordinary development in Genjutsu, so Ondori put his eggs in that basket. In fact the Special Jounin had already activated two, hidden and unacknowledged by the man. One being Demonic Illusion False Surroundings, Ondori hid the completion of hand seals, in place of his frame standing idle listening to the geezer talk. Dog->Snake->Ox was made during the expelling of the first set of crows, mixing in illusion crows with real ones. Ondori would keep this in his back pocket however. "Then for the time being . . . we'll fight on your terms." Rat->-Dog->Horse With this his shadow enveloped him from the ground making his frame nothing, but a black silhouette. Rat->Boar->Ram->Serpent->Dog The jutsu would lie dormant until use was needed, but for the time being Ondori jumped from the arch and bent his knees and rolled as he landed for a safe journey. Straight out of the roll, he charged his sensei who also ran towards him. Crossing his arms into positions near his armpits against his body, when he got in range of Shingen he lashed them out. With the man using Taijutsu he would be at a range disadvantage as Ondori would pull two Wakizashi out from his frame.

Split second timing, it was all key here on both the shoulders of the ninjas. Ondori thought he had the man for sure, but the Shingen always had tricks up his sleeve. "You Nara's are so crafty, always full of surprises." Ondori's blades were still in the 'x' formation not having lashed out fully, caught by the index finger of both Shingen's hands. Both shinobi leaned in towards each other, the struggle for power would indue, but Ondori knew the man was obviously physically fitter, it was time. Putting his Genjutsu into the next stage, the crows that were illusions would have flown behind the man slowly, but discreetly and would turn into shuriken as they rained down towards his back. "Hm?" The Jounin caught glimpse of their shadows on the sand, but it was too late. "Gotcha." About twenty shuriken all directly in his back since he was stationary, the pain was only Genjutsu of course, but this was probably unknown to Shingen. "Crafty indeed child. When was such a jutsu employed?" "If there is one thing you taught me it is a skilled shinobi never reveals his secrets am I right?" SHingen chuckled in pain, the clash of fingers and blades, beginning to fall in Ondori's favor. "That said, don't under estimate me boy!" The man yelled and clash began to fall in the Jounin's favor a new found since of vitality. "I heard you were good, but I didn't think you had grown this much." Lashing out from the clash with his fingers, Shingen pushed Ondori back about 2 feet in the air and 5m back. The Special Jounin still had his aerial balance, but distance was created and Ondori had no footing to void what came next. With intense speed, sand swirling behind him, Shingen appeared beside Ondori with an open hand high in the air to chomp the boy down into the sand. His eyes barely caught up with the veteran, but before such a strike landed, Ondori perceived his presence and activated stage two of his Genjutsu. No hand seals needed, though it wouldn't stop the man's strike it would weaken it. Bringing his stiff karate chop down onto Ondori's shoulder, mid way through Shingen would feel a sudden choking feeling. Along with his Shadow Cloak jutsu and the disturbing of the karate chop, the damage sustain wouldn't be too bad. Still painful however as the strike knocked the Special Jounin straight into the sand causing the minerals to splash up and partially bury him, luckily his wakizashi had laid flat and caused him no harm. His senses disoriented, he pushed up with his arms, his shadow cloak fleeting from the strike, but the sound of choking feeding his ears. "Win some, you lose some huh?" Ondori faltered a bit as he came to a stand to witness the man grip at his neck before the crows would fly out his mouth like bats out of hell. Two of his wakizashi still in hand, Shingen was at his mercy, but only for a moment.

1,126/1,050 Genjutsu Master Attained, Bukijutsu Adept Attained

Spoiler:

3Ascend[Training] Empty Re: Ascend[Training] Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:28 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Even through the torturous pain of the expulsion of crows, the man's stance was solid and as he yelled through the pain, his hands formed the Tiger Seal. "Slippery as an Eel you little brat!" As he yelled, he let his chakra die then, then spike to dispel the illusion. As this happened Ondori would jump back several times to put space between him and his sensei. Shingen seemed a bit exhausted from the experience, well winded, only temporary exhaustion, but the grin he gave as he wiped his mouth let Ondori knew the Jounin had just warmed up. "You surely have grown, I see why you've moved through the ranks so fast. . . . But still, you won't come out on top, being so flat footed." This declaration after the pause being said from a position behind the Special Jounin, much to his surprise. Eyes widened, again they entered a state of time where everything seemed to happen in slow much. A hand reeled back to jab the teen in his back, Ondori's eyes only shifted to the side as if they'd be able to see the man while he released his grip on his weapons. A few crows overhead were nearby and allowed Ondori for instantaneous evasion after a single hand seal. Rat and with that the Nara slipped into the depths of the shadow in a blur with the jab jutting out firmly right over Ondori's head. The birds stayed bunched together and transported the Special Jounin about 20m away from Shingen, before he surfaced. Ondori's crows still overhead swarming the area, Shingen eyed them, they were beginning to become pest to him and Ondori could tell. "Not a fan of the crows eh?" Shingen spit to the sand and shook his head, "Can't say I am." Forming the Horse Seal the Jounin then expelled a massive volume of flames out his mouth incinerating all the avians that flew overhead, leaving nothing but a vile smell and ashes raining down. "Now we can continue unhindered." Ondori's breath grew heavy at the sight and the fact he was now out of his safety net, no more shadow's to fall back on, nor crows. Dragon->Monkey->Ox->Hare->Serpent Ondori paced through the hand seals silently at max speed, before spawning three clones of himself. Shingen chuckled at the sight, but seem excited. "Something I can hit at full force eh . .. I like it. But it only goes to reveal you are uncomfortable with direct confrontation with your foes or unskilled in such an area . . . you should work on it." Ondori grumbled and growled beneath his breath in vex of the constant nit picking. "Why don't you focus on your own combat style." Ondori replied as a clone made a lone hand seal. Tiger With that Shingen's world would go pitch black, zero visual on his targets. "So you've taken quite the liking to Genjutsu eh? You always were one of the smart ones. No matter, my ears won't betray me . . . come!" Ondori nodded and his three clones charged in towards Shingen whom was sturdy in a battle stance. As they did Ondori made the Rat Kata and allowed his shadow to follow close behind his clones before they entered range for assault. Swing after swing, Shingen masterfully weaved each blow before dealing strikes of his own. Even while blind he was a beast in the physical arts, but that would be his down fall. "Leaf Rising Wind HAAAA!" Striking a clone with the treacherous combo, the replica bursted into a plethora of crows, but with this, the Jounin felt the pain he had dealt to the copy. "Geh . . . what is this? Ondori's shadow was already hooked to the Jounin, but he had yet to actually lock him into place and besides, with his target now shadow tagged, the battle was his. "I'm sure you're aware you're already locked by my shadow." Ondori tried to take Shingen's thoughts away from questioning what had struck him. "Such a trickster . . . such a trickster. Great mind, but perhaps not great enough!" Shingen was really fired up and it showed as he withdrew a kunai and charged towards where Ondori's voice came from, the man was already tagged by the Shadow Imitation, what was he attempting? The Special Jounin didn't worry about such things and simply commanded both of his clones to hop in-between the two to engage. They did so and what happened next surprised Ondori. The kunai was drove straight in the clones neck and Shingen's face went intensely red and he gritted his teeth from the unbearable pain. Though he was blinded by the Bringer of Darkness Genjutsu, he still found a vital point of his target and used the pain from one Genjutsu to free him from another Genjutsu. A light returned to his eyes to signify this and Ondori knew it meant trouble.

826/700 Genjutsu Master 2 Attained
126/800

Spoiler:

4Ascend[Training] Empty Re: Ascend[Training] Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

His vision returned to him, he wrenched the blade of of the clone then proceeded to hop back while tossing his kunai at the other. With masterful timing, he Kai'd the same moment the clone was dispelled, nulling the pain he was meant to feel. "Ninjas out there beyond these gates are even more powerful Ondori, if you think this is bad, you have a lot to learn . . . Now, lets finish this."Shingen cracked his knuckles then his neck harmlessly relieving some extra tension in his body, but as he did so four ninja would rain down from the sky and upon looking at Ondori though he was mostly immobilized due to the Shadow Imitation jutsu, he saw that he had formed the Dragon hand seal. The ninjas landed in the cardinal directions around the stunned Shingen then in synch they pulled blades off their backs, releasing a beautiful sounding metal screech. Reeling back, they then drove the blades straight through the ninja's torso. "Gehhhh!" Shingen had found the strength to slap his hands together to brace for impact and focus chakra. The blades in his body would then wrench about lightly before being ripped out his frame. The ninja's then dissipating like smoke and Ondori's shadow returning to himself. Shingen breathing heavy and slouched over this time the fatigue was genuine and Ondori was wearing the man down, slowly but surely. "Looks like all these Genjutsu are finally starting to get to you eh?" Shingen chuckled and nodded. "I hadn't thought you'd take up such a field of Jutsu, but it suits you well. I'm not even sure what the trigger for that last one was, but nonetheless . . ." Shingen stood to his full height and took in one deep breath through the nostrils that flared with vigor. As he did he brought his hands in towards his chest and formed a triangle with them, before exhaling and pressing them out slowly as he did so. His eyes closed as he did so and his muscles seemed to flare up. "Hm?" Ondori hummed curiously. "This is the separation of the mind and body . . . a handy technique when it comes to fighting you koi fish. With my mind set aside and my focus in my body, though I have to rely on my instincts to fight, your Genjutsu will just be shrugged off." Crows from the clones flew up above and Ondori considered Shingen's words. He hadn't ever heard of such a jutsu, was it possible? Shingen was known to be a legendary bluffer, but it was possible as he no longer carried the burden of the mental deterioration. Best nt to take my chances, I'll have to rely on my non and Bukijutsu.

However, . . . Ondori had to test the claim. He couldn't take his opponents word for anything, this was the ninja world after all. "Having your doubts Ondori? You always were a skeptic and questioned everything, guess that hasn't changed, but go ahead, test my claim. If you strike me!" Ondori wouldn't get caught flat footed again, it was a crucial mistake he already made and suffered near critical injuries from, but his shadow cloak had shielded him. Like Ondori assumed, his opponent blurred with his movements, traveling many meters at a time, devouring space. Soon enough the man was directly in front of Ondori ready to strike, the teen wasn't offset, but avoiding would still be quite the task. A flurry of blows, with trained eyes the Special Jounin avoided most of them, but with lacking Taijutsu skills, blocking wasn't efficient. Struck once or twice, at the end of the flurry of strikes an unexpected shift of positioning to behind Ondori in a blur left the ninja open for a heavy hit. Shit He braced himself for impact and the blow hit hard in his back sending him several meters forward into the sand. Groaning as he began to rise, his attention was summoned from above him. "Don't rest now!" Shingen was directly above Ondori sky borne ready to land directly on his location. Gasping as he made a struggle of a leap forward he avoided the body slam that caused a plume of sand to splash up. Covering his eyes as he was still on the ground from his feeble leap forward, Shingen walked to grip his leg, but crows began to swarm him in a typhoon of black. "Damned birds gah!" He swatted at them and they flew away, but Ondori was no where in sight.

126+261/800 Genjutsu Master 3 Attained.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rooster on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

5Ascend[Training] Empty Re: Ascend[Training] Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:27 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Rat->Boar->Ram->Serpent->Dog Ondori was roughly 10m behind Shingen, his feet touching the water that would rise to the shore, just the shallow tide. Reaching inside his cloaks sleeves with both hands he tossed up twenty shuriken from the shadows. Suspending them in the air in his vicinity safely, if one was lucky they could catch the glint of the thin ebony ninja wire attached to them. "Genjutsu won't work eh!?" Ondori caught the man's bluff, but it was still odd that he had shrugged off the side effects of the mental torment. "So you went with your gut and risked attempting Genjutsu . . . you're something else Ondori." Shingen turned around and upon seeing the shuriken floating in the air he put a hand to his chin and chuckled. Shaking his head, he pulled a sleeve back revealing a sealing formula on his forearm. Making the needed hand signs, out from a plume of smoke formed a set of Nunchaku. Shingen grasped the metal bar tightly as the other held by rope dangled lightly, before being rotated fiercely in a few warm up strokes. "Lets see what your trials have taught you young ninja." As he ran in Ondori sent the entire collection of his strung shuriken at him. Not all would arrive in a wall of metal, but more so in a stream about three every one second would have the potential to strike Shingen. The man weaved side to side avoiding them with great evasion while he also used his nunchaku to swat some away, until they were all cleared from in front of him and dealt with. Now it was just him and Ondori or so he thought. Whipping his hands about like a puppeteer, the threads were snagged and all the shuriken were pulled in back to Ondori even the ones that were just evaded. More specifically they were aimed at Shingen's back. A thread being so thin it cut Shingen's arm as he was running to Ondori and upon seeing eh boy's hand movements, the Jounin knew what was up. A quick maneuver and he tucked his nunchaku and his armpit before proceeding with two hand seals and holding the tiger seal. With that out of the ground the sand was hardened into sand stone and it made a very thin wall shoot up vertically. This was enough to sever the link with the shuriken and lodge them into this thin wall. Still running to Ondori, he jumped and performed dynamic entry towards the teen. Side stepping swiftly, Ondori again dipped his hands into his cloak sleeves to produce two wakizashi's upon safely pulling his hands out the sleeves. Charging Shingen as the man had his back turned and was shin deep in the water, Ondori applied chakra to his feet to run atop it. Swinging with one blade, Shingen pivoted and parried with a forearm to Ondori's, pushing the Special Jounin's weight aside and downward.

Not fighting the stumble for it'd make him fall, instead he used the momentum and the torque created from the parry to rotate fully around and deliver a backslash with his other blade before leaping backward to put space between the two. Shingen in turned leaned back to avoid the swipe, before leaning back forward and charging in towards Ondori as he was airborne though only six inches above the water. Swinging his metal nunchaku, Ondori swatted with his wakizashi to parry, then again and again. Shingen was quite persistent and over top the water, they exchanged blows back and forth, but with no one successfully harming the other.Ondori seining both his weapons simultaneously downwards, Shingen tugged outwards on both the metal bars of his nunchaku and blocked both blades. You've taken up such unexpected schools of the Shinobi way. But you excel in them, you excel very well." "I've had some great teachers, so I guess you're partially to thank." Redirecting the force of his blades from towards Shinge, to outwards, he jumped back as well, feet still humming with chakra allowing him to stand on its surface.

Ondori's muscles were sore from clashing with SHingen so much, more specifically his arms. The man was old, around his late fifties, but he still was in tip top physical shape and physically stronger than most Jounin around. Bending at the knees, Ondori bent down, as he flipped one wakizashi to a backhanded grip. Shingen raised a brow at this, but prepared for the oncoming assault as he normally would. One after another Ondori's blades would zip in from various angles. Not all were even swipes and slashes at this point, some being stabs mixed in with kicks at times he would spin or rotate fully to leave no openings. His hair lashing across his face, the water caused it to stick and obscure his vision. "Should have pinned your hair up pretty boy. Ha!" Shingen used this chance to take the offensive. Swinging savage like and attempting taijutsu blows all the while, his style of battle was unpredictable and hard to see due to the obstruction. Hit left, hit right, hit high, hit low, Ondori was taking a beating and with one strong hit from his nunchaku to the torso, Ondori was sent flying a few meters back into the water.

All the strikes including the ones previously landed on Ondori were beginning to take their toll on the Chunin's body. Bruises showing and pain aching as he moved, sluggishly he stood in the water that was up to his waist. Both his weapons still in his hands, he lifted his leg with chakra on his feet to stand atop the water again. The waves were a bit choppy so both shinobi bobbed up and down as the water's levels raised and fell as they naturally did. Whipping his head back harmlessly, his hair was whipped backwards and stuck to the back his head and neck. Again then Ondori rushed his foe, Shingen then took a crouched stance with on his nunchaku's bars in each hand. The rope being strained as the man tugged on them, Ondori knew Shingen could use the tenseness of the rope as sort of a scabbard to a sword for a quick draw. He had suffered from it once and wouldn't again. About 1m away Ondori flipped a back to the backhand grip again and raised it in premature defense which paid off. Just as the Special Jounin predicted the man tried to lash out quick at him. Blocking the flung bar with one blade, he swung with the other blade and Shingen avoided, but the sound of a splash made Ondori grin. "Ah, so you were aiming for my weapon." Successfully cutting the bind that held the nunchaku together, Ondori was back to fighting the man's body and fist.

1,136/1,050 Bukijutsu Adept 2 Attained

Spoiler:

6Ascend[Training] Empty Re: Ascend[Training] Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:01 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori's grin turned into a heavy breathing sheepish chuckle. Nodding his head, Shingen acknowledged Ondori's tactical prowess. All throughout the battle the ninja was constantly activating traps and plans set up before hand and though he wasn't going to win the battle, he had heart and he had a good mind. All he needed was more experience and perhaps a bit of flare to his arsenal. Readying his weapons for assault again on the unarmed Shingen, the man shook his head and exhaled a sigh, but the issue was that such a noise came from behind him. How? He turned to swing at the man behind him, but that cursed finger technique again halted his blade only a measly inch away from Shingen. With physical might not even shown being exerted the man pressed the blade down as Ondori tried to resist. Giving up hope in one blade, with the one gripped backwards, he flipped it forward and attempted a jab at the man which was chopped with a finger shattering the ebony blade to nothing but bits of dissipating chakra. "Let me teach you something Ondori . . . You have a mind that can take down mighty foes, perhaps the brightest in the land, but you do not have the correct skills to express such a mind." Ondori sensed his tone and knew that the spar was over, it was evident he wouldn't win anyhow. His remaining shadow blade turning into a gaseous substance as it phased away, the boy listened Shingen preach about the Elements, but more specifically the Doton element. "Remember years ago when I tested you for your element and we discovered it was earth?" Ondori nodded. "Well lets act upon such things and let me teach you how to harness such an element. Copy me." Ondori had read about the elements, but had been so preoccupied with training for other things and studying about the Anbu Corps, he never acted upon mastering his Doton speciality.

Shingen slowly made three seals, then repeated them, over, and over, and over. What was odd though, was the last seal was a unique seal, something bound to this jutsu and this jutsu alone, but what he wasn't learning was a jutsu, it was how to gather Doton chakra and how to express it onto the realm of reality. "Using such chakra may be odd to you since you specialize in the Yin element, Genjutsu and your Nara Clan techniques, but learning the elements will give you the edge you need in combat. I assure you, if you pit some focus into mastering some elemental training, you'll become a foe to be feared. I've reviewed your mission report from Kirigakure, remember that ninja you spoke of who executed that man by dropping a large pot over top of him then crushing him with two mountains?!" Ondori nodded, still focused on his hand seals. "Yeah of course, it was one of the most amazing things I had ever witnessed." "That is something you can amount to, but even further. . . ." Shingen's tone seemed to switch into a more grim tone after he looked up to the sun and sighed. That was something he often did when he thought of his old pupil who was slaughtered in a raid in a foreign land. "Listen to me, explore the elements, this is no longer a request, but a command. In the field, you won't get far without at least one. What you did in Kirigakure was nearly a taste of actual work and even then was child's play . . . you may be on the receiving end of such a technique one day and I'll be damned if you die because I didn't teach you properly . . . learn the elements Ondori." Ondori's focus was on Shingen and the pained yet stern look in his crystal like eyes. "Yes sensei." Such words were when Ondori made promises to Shingen and the man understood that it meant it would be done. "Good . . . and brush up on your Kenjutsu while you're at it . . . you're sloppy. Go get some formal training ya brat. Youngin's these days think free styling everything will get em somewhere. Traditional, traditional, traditional. Formal training will never fail you my boy. The school of Iaido should be a good school for you." All this was droned on as Shingen walked off and eventually he was no longer heard as Ondori went back to his Doton training. Hand seals over and over and over, he grew tired of the same three ones and remembered something he had once read in a book. The hand seal most commonly associated with Doton Jutsu is the Snake or the Serpent. Along with this, there is the fact that most Doton style Jutsu are activated upon touching the substance they wish to manipulate. That being the earth, may it be a wall or the ground or even the ceiling. "Hmmm . . ." Moving back to the shores, he climbed the cliff side and atop it he familiarized himself with the element he was training on contorting. The he created an exercise for himself. Touching the ground with both palms, then rising and forming the Snake hand seal. He would do this multiple times to not only the ground, but also the jagged walls until he felt he was ready to attempt the jutsu Shingen spoke of before departing.

This jutsu was none as the Hiding Like a Mole Technique. Such an odd name, but the jutsu was awfully handy out in the shinobi world. Especially in the field of practice Ondori wished to delve in being the A.N.B.U. branch as noted many times. This jutsu alone could make his stealth attics much more effective and spread his arsenal. It involved refining the earthen surface by using chakra to manipulate it into an extremely fine sand that the user could freely traverse in. Along with that the user could also sense those on the surface by feeling their magnetic forces. Then finally, the jutsu left no notable trail, it was the perfect beginner jutsu that was extremely practical. Taking in a breath, Ondori beginning sinking into the already loose sand, but of course he could move in such material, so like he was entailed to do, he broke down the sand into fine powder as he then traversed around the beach from the underneath until he got used to the jutsu.

[Exit]

500/500 Doton Learned
585/500 Hiding Like a Mole Learned.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum