Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cherub and the Oni [Mission topic, P, Oni]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

This is a dual mission topic, we will be doing 5 C ranked missions together in this thread, and I'll be posting the mission we are doing in between.
--------------------------------------
Mission Name: Collect Taxes
Quantity: Infinite
Type: Normal
Mission Rank: C
Mission Reward: 400 Ryo
Mission Description: You must go out and collect the debts that villager have failed to pay. People are pretty stingy when it comes to money so you're guaranteed to get into at least one fist fight. Collect three debts
===================================
Keita was excited, as today was the first day that he was going to be able to go on a mission with another person, and he was in a flurry within his own head, wondering who it was. He knew a lot of the other genin in the village, and he was friends with nearly all of them, and the ones that picked on him in the academy didn't anymore, and so he was friends with them as well. As he picked up the scroll from the administration office, he was directed to meet up with a person named Sora Hanabi to complete a few missions together. Two genin should be able to complete some C ranked missions in a few days, as they were fairly easy, Keita had already completed two of them. It seemed like the mission he was getting was another debt collecting mission, which he was fine with, and hoped that the other person he was with was okay with perhaps having to subdue another person. He met up with the person, and recognized them immediately as the genin known as Oni, he didn't realize that he actually had a nick name and it made Keita a little envious that he didn't have a nick name of his own. Keita went and high fived the genin that he knew from a while ago, Oni even helped him out during his academy days, but not with training or anything, just with general happiness and life advice. Still, it was awesome seeing him again, and he greeted him before going around and collecting the debt.

"Heya Oni, it's been a while! Let's get to collecting some taxes, eh?"

He was happy to see him, but work was work, and they would quickly depart and make their way towards the first address in the scroll that he was given. Overall, the three addresses wouldn't take much time to get to, and they were already on their way. Keita tried to make some simple small talk in between traveling in between the houses that they needed to collect from, and Keita warned him to be on his guard, as the last time he took this mission, he was attacked by a big guy that didn't think a genin was enough to make him give up his money. Keita wasn't sure if Oni had become a very talkative person, but that was fine, because even if the young man didn't feel like responding too much, Keita liked to talk enough for the both of them, and he was always smiling and happy. If the young man did want to talk and catch up, that was great too, and he would learn that Keita went through a bunch of harsh training and was getting really good at being a medical ninja. As they reached the first house, they knocked on the door, to be greeted by a fairly large dog that immediately licked Keita's face, and a kind old man in a wheelchair rolled to the door and gave them their money no problem, and that he simply couldn't take it to the administration office anymore. Keita was reminded that this mission wasn't meant to be a muscle mission.

The second house was nothing special, just someone trying to weasel out of paying, but the third person decided to pull out some sort of small wooden bat.
[Word Count: 565/525]

Oni

Oni
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Mist filled the major village of Kirigakure on a calm morning. The smell of the ocean always filled Oni's nose once he woke up, it was something all Kiri villager get used to though. Splashing waves were soothing for sleep, so of course it was a bit harder for the young man to force himself up. Oni's uncle comes into his rooms and notices his nephews head still under the covers. Like a good adult the uncle shoves Oni, as to get him up. "Sora get up, you have a mission to attend." "Ughhh!" Oni groans. "It's not Sora, it's Oni!" he retorts, showing his face from under the covers. "I'll call you that when you can beat me in a fight!" The uncle says and jumps up, holding his fist in a ready stance. Rolling his eyes, Oni simply gets out of bed and heads towards the shower to start his day. "I'll pass..." he says dryly. After getting ready, a large breakfast is laid on a table. Oni's uncle and a random beautiful woman are seated, waiting for the boy, who's hair is still dripping water. "Hey Sora this is-" but before he can finish, the young boy grabs himself a some toast and puts some scrambled eggs on it, then departs, waving. "Gotta go, thanks Uncle."

It was indeed a nice day, even though it was kinda misty, but being from this land meant you're used to mist. Seeing through mist this thin was easy, the visibility was the same as if there were no mist almost. Outsiders would only find this a problem, giving Kirigakure a huge advantage. Oni didn't find the walk towards his old friend Keita a problem at all, the meeting spot was 5 minutes away. They greeted each other, shook hands and were off. While proceeding on this mission the two reminisced about old times. The older boy had to carry the conversation, as Keita wasn't a big talker, but neither was Oni. "Hey Keita, remember when I got into that fight with Jouru? I don't even remember what it was about, but I do remember he snaked me and hit me in the balls. I still hate that guy." the boy says jokingly with his friend.

On the mission the two had no problems. The first mission was some old dude and a dog. The second took some negotiating between the two boys and the creep that tried to weasel his way out of paying. The final person decided he would try to attack the boys, because they were Genin. He barreled right towards Keita with the bat since he was smaller. Oni riped his Katana out with swift speeds and jumped in front of his ally, slicing the bat in half and cutting the man's shirt in two, upwards. Keita was originally in front of Oni, by about 3 feet, so Oni jumps 2 feet ahead of his friend, countering the man who was about 3 feet away from the boys with his bat. The young Genin was always alert, his uncle trained him very very well. Instantly the man falls and begs for forgiveness, giving the boys the money. "Easy." Oni says, sheathing his sword. "Next time don't try anything that stupid, or I'll cut off a nipple." the boy says with a cold, dead serious face and tone.

560 words

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Name: Teach a Class
Quantity: Inf.
Mission Description: You are to go to the local academy and teach at least 2 E rank techs to the class. Naturally you will need to know 2 E rank techs to do this.
================================
Keita was happy that he and his friend were catching up, and it seemed that the mission to collect the taxes was a breeze for the most part, although there was a little scuffle where Oni had to pull a sword on a person, but it seems that the person didn't want to fight against a blade, so the person simply held his hands up and surrendered, and gave whatever money he could towards the debt that he accumulated from not paying taxes. Taxes were fairly simple things, and were usually calculated on your overall income, so it wasn't as if he couldn't really pay them, unless he was making so little that he could barely afford food, and if that was the case, he should have told someone instead of simply not paying the taxes and attacking the ninja sent to collect it. Still, it did add a little liveliness to the mission, and made it a bit harder than the usual menial tasks that the D ranked mission were. Keita and Oni would head back to the administration building for their next mission, as they were on a roll. Collecting the taxes was a really easy mission, so next they would get the next mission on the list that the woman behind the desk would hand them. Keita would look at it, and then hand it to Oni, and ask him if he knew the academy jutsu very well.

"I'm really good at the academy jutsus, but last time I tried this mission, the kids were hard to teach, I didn't really know how to do it. I'm sort of glad I have you here, you're a bit older and maybe the other kids we need to teach will actually respect you."

Keita gave him the hint that he was messed with for being the same age as the academy student they were going to teach. The academy students were a special case, in that they were either over achievers or under achievers, and usually it was the latter, so they made people that weren't chuunin take care of the academy students, as the teachers were most likely fed up with them. As they walked to the class room they were going to teach the children in, they talked a bit more, and Keita told him about how he got to perform an autopsy by himself to train for medical procedures. He wondered what Oni's current interests were, although he did notice the young man's sword and fitness.

After talking a bit, they had to actually face the class, and just to make sure, Keita cheched the door to make sure there wasn't a chalk board eraser there like there was last time, and also made sure there weren't any other pranks waiting for them, like thumb tacks on or in the chairs or anything like that. It seemed that there weren't very many pranksters in this class, just people who didn't like to listen to authority or simply didn't really care about the classes they were given, and so Keita would try his best to teach them two of the academy jutsu.
[Word Count: 525/525]

Oni

Oni
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Life was hard for some people. Sometimes high taxes really weigh on a person. Imagine this: You're a farmer with a wife and three kids. You guys spend 12 hours a day cultivating your land only to sell your crops for a low price to a market. Your wife is bored of you because all you do is work, and your kids don't respect you because you're so poor. So your wife cheats, your children become assholes and eventually you have to deal with two little spoiled ninja. These two brats make what you make in a week, off this one small mission. So you flip out from pure jealousy, trying to start something. "Wow, these two are only kids, maybe if I beat them my wife can see how strong I am and stop fucking Bob the neighbor!" You think to yourself. Unfortunately these two are making what you make in a week for a reason, they're trained killers. The tall one draws a sword unreasonably fast and cuts your favorite shirt in half, in front of your wife and kids. You plead for your pathetic life on your knees to boys a third of your age! After paying them the money you planned on using to take your wife out, so she would stay, they depart without a word. Now your kids constantly tease you and your whore of a wife finally leaves you. What a life.

Oni and Keita turn in the mission and take on another one, planning to get out at least 5 in two days. It seems they had to teach some academy students jutsu, which would be very easy for a guy that was 5 foot 11. Oni smiles knowing how simple this would be, even though he enjoyed that last mission. Being a Genin means doing boring stuff like chasing cats or washing dishes... it was nice to have even a bit of combat.

"I'm really good at the academy jutsus, but last time I tried this mission, the kids were hard to teach, I didn't really know how to do it. I'm sort of glad I have you here, you're a bit older and maybe the other kids we need to teach will actually respect you."

Oni nods, understanding what Keita means. He was a short kid, but then again, so was Sora Oni at 11. What a ninja though, a Genin at 11? Always impressive. Oni himself made Genin at 10, but traveled the world with his uncle for the next 4 years, so he couldn't do any missions. Through small talk Keita told Oni about his medical skills, which were very interesting. Such a bright young man, Oni was actually jealous at his friend's intelligence and skill. "Yeah I'm just a simple swordsmen. I kinda pride myself on that though, I aim to become a Seven Swordsman one day." You could see the passion in his eyes once he talked about this. His dreams would hopefully come true soon!

Once the duo entered the class, Oni could instantly see that these brats weren't trying to listen to reason that easy. Some were calm and wanted to learn, but about 4 of them thought they were hot shit. After a demonstration of Clone technique and the body replacement technique, the four little brats kept talking in the back of the class, ignoring the Genin. This irritated him, but being a calm person, Oni simply approached them with a smile on his face, and ruler in hand. All four of the brats were slapped across the forehead with enough force to leave a red mark. They instantly became silent and listened to the rest of the lecture.

617 words

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Name: Rabid Dogs
Quantity: Inf.
Mission Description: Rabid dogs have been terrorizing the park. Its up to you of how you dispose of them, no one would be angry if they wound up dead. Just get rid of them.
===========================

Keita was laughing a bit at the assertive and confident Oni, simply walking up and slapping the students in the head with a ruler, as it was something that didn't really occur to Keita. This was not only because Keita was usually nice to people and wanted to teach them and gain understanding with them through more peaceful means, but just because he was not sure on the rules about hitting the students we were supposed to be teaching, and so they would probably complain or get their parents to complain about the genin to the administration office. It was definitely a good perk having the Mizukage as family for this reason, but he was probably still going to get an ear full if they actually filed a complaint, but that was fine, Keita coulod have stopped him but did not, and then just laughed at the fact, but it was because one of the guiding principles of Keita's life was taking effect right now, and that was to not get too conceited. They were simply lowly humans, getting beaten and battered together, but that was the true fact about the human race as a whole. Human could always get back up with the help of others, and it was the lone wolves that starved first, in regards to humans. Those sad souls who tried to shoulder everything onto themselves were the ones whose backs would break the soonest. Keita didn't remember when he got all of these notions, and wondered if they just came to him once in a while when he saw the state of affairs of the world, or perhaps it was something with a little more meaning. He wondered if he was supposed to help the world like he always wanted to, if he was given these thoughts for the purpose of preparing himself for times ahead.

Still, he needed to go on and do another missions, and there were plentiful missions there, as it seemed that Keita was the only one taking them regularly, and it was sort of lonely doing the missions by himself, which is why he was so excited to be doing them with an old friend. Keita started to yawn, as he was still young, and he wasn't quite used to working this late unless he was studying, and that was in the comfort of his own home and not walking back and forth throughout the village. Keita and Oni would stop for something to eat before taking another mission, which was to take care of some rabid dogs found at another park in the village, and people were complaining. This was the first mission that was fairly urgent, as they didn't want the dogs to wander too much, and the two were basically dispatched like a police force, or at least animal control. Rabid-ness in dogs was usually uncurable, but treatable, and he wondered if there were even anyone in the village that wanted a potentially dangerous dog, so Keita sighed as they had to kill the dogs in the park. Keita wanted to do it swiftly, so he was mostly a distraction as Oni finished them off with his sword, as Keita couldn't bring himself to try and beat the poor animals to death. Keita ended up crying for the dogs after it was done, and thankfully they didn't need to pick up the dead bodies, but Keita wanted to make sure one of them that was particularly beautiful that was infected to have a proper burial, so he took that one and buried it himself, after taking some medical samples. He might try to cure rabies eventually.
[Word Count 609/525]

Oni

Oni
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

"Kids these days, I tell ya." Oni says to Keita, nudging him on the arm, jokingly. After the lecture was finished, and the day nearly ending, the young lad decided to talk to this kids. "Hey. You guys have to realize that we're only here to help you understand the basics. I know it's boring and you really wanna hurry up and learn cool stuff like the "Hiding in the Mist Jutsu" or "Water Bullet Technique", but first you gotta master the easy stuff guys. You see Keita-san over there?" Oni points to his partner "He's only 11 years old and already a Genin, going on Chuunin! He knows everything there is to know about the basics, which is why he's already so far ahead of you guys. If you just sit around and play all day you'll never become a real ninja like us." Oni taps on his forehead protector "Take it from me kids, if you wanna be strong, you gotta pay attention!" "THANK YOU Oni-San!" They say, bowing their heads and rushing out of the class with smiles on their faces with the other kids. Oni smiles knowing he gave these kids the fire to get out there and actually become better.

Next the duo head to grab a quick bite to eat at a sushi place. Oni chows down but spots an attractive woman at the bar alone, looking kinda sad. "I'll be right back man." the boy says to his partner, heading towards the girl. After a small conversation and a few laughs, Oni grabs the girl's phone number and gets a kiss on the cheek. He finishes his meal and the two head off on another mission. This one was dreadful... they had to kill a pack of rabid dogs. Now while this was simple, Oni didn't enjoy the idea of killing innocent animals. It wasn't the dog's fault they became rabid, it was nature. Putting them down was the right thing to do, but only for the human beings because it was an "inconvenience" to them. Proceeding with the mission, Oni took no joy in silencing the barks of the dogs, they quickly turned into weeps. A few sword slashes and the mission was complete, Oni and Keita had managed to avoid any attack from the pack of dogs. Keita began to cry, which Oni understood, he was still a child. So like a big brother, Oni patted him on the back and wrapped his arm around the boys head, allowing him to cry into the older Genin's stomach. Damn.

Keita really wanted to bury one of the dogs, so he went off and began to dig a grave. "Hey, I know we don't have to bury them, but I'll take care of the others." Oni says. So after quickly retrieving some latex gloves, the boy begins digging graves with a shovel he picked up from home. After the graves are dug he picks up the corpses with the said shovel and puts them into their holes, then filling it with dirt. He lights prays over the graves and leaves the area with Keita. It's night by now, and the two have to wake up early for the last two missions. "Alright bro, see you tomorrow!" Oni says to his friend, heading home.

550 words

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum