Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strength [Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strength [Training] Empty Strength [Training] Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:58 pm

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Itome woke up in his house, the nightmares continuing to plague him about his failure to bring back his friend to the village. Despite awakening the next level of Sharingan, he had no hope against the Senju/Uzumaki hybrid. Although he DID want to achieve the next level of Sharingan, he needed to remind himself that he couldn't fall into the same hole that the other Uchihas did..relying on your Dojutsu was a horrible thing to do, and he would need to instead work on his fundamentals. In particular, his Genjutsu, which was supposed to be the specialty of the Uchiha. While it certainly wasn't horrible, it was lagging behind when compared to his other skills. While he could be considered a master with his Ninjutsu and Weaponry skills, he could only be considered adept with his Genjutsu.

I need to become the strongest Uchiha..no matter what, nothing will stand in my way. Power is all that matters in this world...that's why no matter how strong our bonds were, he was able to beat me and threw me around like I was a child.

He threw the beige covers off of his body, landing on his slippers. Currently, he was only in his boxers, which were a plain red. The next step was making sure that his teeth contained not a single speck of yellow on them, even if he could make a genjutsu that could disguise it's appearance. He headed into the bathroom, picked up his blue toothbrush, and took the tube of toothpaste that was on the counter, squeezing out a dime size of paste on the brush. Then, he began to start brushing his teeth while observing himself im the mirror.

I look like shit..but then again, who the hell am I trying to impress? Then again, I suppose it couldn't hurt to tidy myself up every now and then. You never know when I need to woo a lady for whatever reason..

Once finished brushing his teeth and taking a shower, he exited the bathroom and dried himself off with his towel. Then, he rummaged through his drawers so he could find some clothing, and once he found some(a green tracksuit with white stripes, a white t-shirt, and some boxers), he quickly slid them on and decided that he would be wearing some sandals today, and then exited his house.

It was the afternoon, although Itome didn't know the exact time, as he didn't bother to check to the clock. Today, he didn't feel like putting up with the snickers and glances he would get from his clan members. Even though he was the former Raikage, they still felt the need to diss him behind his back, and it was annoying. At times, he felt like annihilating them all. But, he didn't feel like he was ready for the massive inconvenience that came with becoming a Missing Ninja, especially since he was such a high ranking individual that knew many secrets about the village. They would hunt him down with maximum priority.

After a brief ten minute walk, he found himself at one of the less populated training fields. Today, instead of focusing on his chakra quantity, he would be focusing on the quality of his chakra. After a hour of that, he would move on to using his Genjutsu against a Shadow Clone.

He found a suitable rock about twice his size that he could sit on. Leaping on it, he went into the lotus position, focusing his mind, body, and spirit. Yes, he could hear a few noises in the background, but he didn't let them conquer him. Instead, he went with the flow.

Truly, he was someone that was one with nature. If you were looking for him, it would be easy to overlook him as he seemed to blend in with his surroundings without using any type of jutsu or trick. He stood still for about a hour, thinking about molding a statue, refining each and every inch of it. Itome also thought about using his jutsu, and with each progressive use, it would get less and less tiring. Once this hour passed, he leaped off of the rock, landing on the ground without much problem.

"Now time to see how effective my Genjutsu is without the use of a Sharingan...!"

He began weaving a few handseals, channeling his chakra and unleashing a clone five meters away from him. The clone already knew his purpose and had no problems with it, although even if it did, it wasn't like it could do anything about it, as Itome had absolute control.

Itome would use his strongest Genjutsu, one that would send a foe to sleep should they see even one of the feathers. He performed a single handseal, and a shower of feathers that covered fifty meters rained down upon the clone. He was knocked out in an instant, not able to use the Genjutsu Kai technique to escape. Itome was sure his abilities leveled up from this training session. Once he knocked out the clone three more times, he dispelled the clone, and officially declared himself finished with his training. Perhaps he would go do a few missions so he could learn one of the various forbidden techniques that only a select few were privileged with learning. Or maybe he would go out on a dangerous journey, finding ways to go to the next level with his Sharingan. Whatever route he took, it would lead to him becoming even stronger, and he obviously welcomed the change.

A small part of me wants a Genin team..after all, I won't be here forever. I could die tomorrow. I just want too pass on my knowledge to the next generation..as much as I want to say I hate this village, perhaps deep down I do have a small spot where I care about it. That's why I couldn't bare with the position..I knew I wasn't strong enough.

He sighed, looking at a flower that was a meter to the right of him.

"I suppose before I go and do anything it wouldn't hurt to buy a couple of weapons..perhaps some hidden wrists blades so I can go assassinate people much more easily."

With those thoughts in mind, he headed to the nearest blacksmith.

A1 to A3

1053 WC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum