Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grey Uchiha of the Sharingan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grey Uchiha of the Sharingan Empty Grey Uchiha of the Sharingan Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"Utsukuuuushi... Utsukuuuushi..." A melodic voice poured through his head as he walked around in his dreamy reality. The gorgeous Cherry Uzumaki was sitting next to him on the beach as the ocean lapped up on the shore every five seconds or so. He smiled at her as she smiled at him and the world felt absolutely at bliss. The sky was orange and the blue spotted seagulls swooped across the air and into the bright, shiny water to pick up a fish, or their meaty dinner, from the ocaen below. The schools flocked together in hopes of avoiding the predators that flocked above, reaping down on the ones below.

The two were not the only couple on the beach as it seemed to be quite a popular area to come on a date whenever two were madly in love with each other. However, Grey was unsure due to the fact that he never had love from a woman before. All he knew is that he just wanted to gave into her eyes forever, and would only pause to lean forward, slowly, closing his eyes slowly before seeing her close hers as well and lean towards him.

"UTSUKUSHI!" Shousha would shout, startling the younger Grey Uchiha awake. Shousha laughed as the young man leaped off of the ground. "I used Genjutsu Release on you like five minutes ago. Were you just daydreaming?" Grey frowned as his brother referred to him by his first name. He was day dreaming, only he was fully asleep and it was an amazing dream. "So you do see how Genjutsu works right? It basically puts you into a sleep state... unless you put yourself in one. The stronger you are at Genjutsu, the harder it will be to use Kai to break out of it. Sometimes you have to inflict direct pain to yourself in order to free yourself from the Genjutsu. Basically Gen is just a corruption of your chakra flow, so if you are able to break that, then you're basically set. Pain or Kai are the easiest methods. You can use both on others. However, you will need to be able to identify if you are in a Genjutsu in order to get rid of it.

"UTSUKUSHI!" Shou would shout once again as Grey awoke. "See, you didn't even notice that the whole time I was giving the explanation, you were in another Genjutsu. They are extremely discrete. So you have to know when and where to use Kai or some form of pain. Luckily for you, you're an Uchiha. Though we don't know if you'll ever be able to get sharingan. With luck you will, though Grandpa doesn't want you to have it, it will keep you alive as long as you are not contaminated by its power." He had a look on his face as if he had said too much as soon as Grey looked at him even more curiously. "Er... We will talk more about this later." He would say quickly before moving back on to Genjutsu. "So with Sharingan, you'll be able to automatically identify if you're under a genjutsu, therefore you will be able to break out of them instantly. Though this is of course limited and grows stronger as your sharingan develops over time with you. Dammit I spoke of it again." He cursed himself under his breath. "Okay so we need to practice your Kai. I'm going to use a few select generic genjutsu I've come up with over time to help train you. Not all will inflict mental strain, but some will." Shou stood up completely, helping his brother whop's legs had caught the holy ghost, causing him to fall and collapse. With both hands he hoisted the boy up. "The primary weakness of most Genjutsu is that they require eye contact. However, there is one technique that finds a way around that. However, you will be unable to use it due to the fact that you only possess Katon jutsu and this particular tech is Raiton. However, the Uchiha are notorious for learning Raiton after Katon. No one is forcing you, but it is helpful indeed. I honestly can't hink of an Uchiha that I know that uses Suiton insteadf of Raiton. Better coverage is all. Now, with sharingan, we are able to amplify our eyes into a Genjutsu of sorts to hypnotize others. Now! Look me in the eyes!" Nervously, Grey got up and looked towards his brother. With his eyes starting at Shou's feet, he slowly moved them up to find himself gazing into the bright red sharingan, rotating around his pupil. Grey was now under his spell. Shou realized this and took advantage of the situation. "It seems you cant get out of the Genjutsu... so slap yourself in the face really hard." On his command, Grey did just that, leaving a massively red mark on his face. "Oh, fine then." Shousha said and dropped the spell.

Grey began to speak, "So when are we going to do -" He rubbed the side of his face tenderly as he was confused as to what was happening. "What the literal hell..." Shousha just laughed and looked at him and explained the situation. "You were under the Genjutsu the whole time. You just didn't realize it because it was only one of the first of many still to come. Over the next few hours, I will completely torture your mind, body and soul in the process. Are you ready?" And before Grey could say no, like he wanted to, the bright lights already entered his mind and tugged at every bit of reality that he knew. For the next several hours he was deprived of his sanity, only able to block a few Genjutsu here and there, though over time his ability was growing stronger and stronger, able to block more a time. His chakra was sliimming down however, feeling more and more brittle as his brother took it up a notch each time, feeling as if his skin was being peeled off, his life was being slowly absorbed from within him. Each time awakened by a sharp pain of a punch to the stomach, warning him of his failures.

"Demonic Hell Viewing!" He would hear as his entire world faded to black. He looked around, unsure of what was right and what was left. In reality, he was just staring dazed, however in his mind true nightmares were unleashed inside of him.

Everything was black, ominous as he was alone in the world as he stared infinitely into the abyss, wondering where his escape was. He ran for what seemed like miles, or would a time be better to define how long he was running. It felt as if he was running for days not, maybe even weeks. Years? He had no clue because it could have just as easy taken place in half a second. He knew he was in a Genjutsu but it was too late to stop the effects as he no longer had any control over his body. So he stopped, and he sat, awaiting his demise or his awakening. By now his brother should have waken him, but he hadn't. And as the hours passed, though they might be seconds, his mind grew rather exhausted, as if dehydrated. And so he slept, knowing that sleeping within a sleep was a bit dumb, but he slept just as so. As he awoke, the world around him was still dark, unknowing of what lied within itself. However, deep within him he knew it was fake, everthing felt absolutely real. And that was when he forced himself to start walking again. He Just knew there would be nothing but had to do something to prevent himself from going crazy. So he walked, and walked. But after a while, he could see what looked like an island in this large depth of despair and absence of happiness. He ran to it at top speed, despite how shaky his legs were. he kept going, with mortal fear of what this island might hold.

After a good bit of walking, he looked down with his feet on the fresh sand of the island. After one blink, the world seemed bright again, as if he was on an actual beach. He smiled because even though the last few days, or as they seemed days, were hell, this was a bit of paradise within his own mind. "I... I conquered it. I conquered the Genjutsu." He looked around and noticed all the beautiful trees growing out of the ground, bearing luscious leaves and ripe fruit ready to be eaten. He smiled as he ran around and had at least one piece of each of them, laughing as he went. He no longer felt malnourished and without energy but rather relieved that he wouldn't starve to death. And that was when it set in. Despite the fact he still had no fear of dying, he now had to worry about the big issue.

Since he arrived on the island, he still had not seen a single person, animal, or insect for that matter. Not one soul was with him on the island, only the juice of the fresh fruits and the sounds of the ocean lapping up on the shore. And with this realization, he felt his eyes widen, not in surprise but in fear as he realized it. This was indeed his greatest fear yet. The fear of being alone was so strong within his heart that he was unable to see anything past it. The first sound he made in minutes, hours and even days was simply him screaming out in agony as his mind tore itself apart at the seams, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" He would tear his vocal chords in the process of this, as his scream destroyed the insides of his throat. His scream immediately cut out as he slumped to the ground, staring at the sky that was once again black as a single tear slid across his face, down his cheek and on to the sand below him.

"There's only one solution." He would tell himself as he looked to the highest tree of the island. He ran to it, shuffled his way up it with his chakra, and from the top , he looked down at the island which felt so small now. "This is how it has to be." He would say aloud, though very softly due to his throat not functioning correctly. He dropped. Backwards with his head heading to the ground before his body. He stared up in the sky as he did so, though it had shifted into the shape of an ocean. His falling only accelorated now, the waves splashing as his body hit them roughly.

A sharp inhale could be heard as Grey arose from the ground in the real world, looking down at the ground. "Are... are you okay Grey? I think I overdid it baby brother, I'm so sorry." Tears were beginning to form in his eyes as he spoke. Grey sat, shaking, staring at his hands before looking at his brother with bright red eyes. "Is this what despair feels like?"

WC: 1889

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum