Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharingan 2! [Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharingan 2! [Solo] Empty Sharingan 2! [Solo] Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:45 pm

2Hertz

Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Itome was in his bed, tucked in safely and staring at the plain, white ceilings. He just couldn't get any sleep with all the news he'd been hearing.

Recently, rumors had been heard of a deadly Uzumaki who had been killing many people. Although it was such a small chance, could it have been his first friend? But, why did he even care? He was past that life. So, he closed his eyes, completely blanking those thoughts of of his head, falling asleep.
----------------------------------
The next morning, he got up like how he usually did. He did his morning routine of brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and washing his face. Then, he would head into the closet to put on some clothes.

I can't stop thinking about him..I should be following the leads. If I want to be friends with Shigure again, then I should go and find him, give her some closure. But, if he really did turn into an evil bastard, I have no choice but to kill him and risk Shigure hating me even more.

He was planning on doing missions today, but Itome knew that finding a former friend was more important in his eyes. He took a black undershirt, slipped and on, and took the standard issue Jounin vest out of the closet, slipping it on over his shirt. Then, he would put his pants, sandals, and headband on.

But how did he get so strong to the point where he killed a Special Jounin? He went missing during the Chuunin Exams, so..

Itome loved solving mysteries, and this was one he would crack. He didn't care about getting orders from the higher-ups. He didn't have that type of time. So, as soon as he was dressed, he left his house, and the Uchiha compound.

When he left the compoud, it was the beginning of the afternoon. The weather was a little hotter then usual, but it didn't bother him too much. Now, he stood in front of the village's guards. As soon as he explained that he was hunting down the Uzumaki, they let him through. All he could do was shake his head mentally about how stupid they were. What if he were a traitor? They basically let him walk out of the village with crucial information!

Since he was a spy, he had heard many rumors about where this murderer liked to hang out. He would be tracking these leads down, of course.

Many hours passed before he arrived to the location where the rumors said the Uzumaki was, but eventually, he came across a wooden fortress that was one hundred meters in diameter. Itome knew, without a doubt that this held some type of powerful shinobi...and if the Uzumaki was able to kill Special Jounin..

The air was cool, and the moonlight shone on Itome as he began walking closer and closer to the fortress.

I'm going to unite squad nine again..the good times, I'm looking forward to it.

Why was he so confident that his friend was here? It was such an illogical answer. He was probably lying in a ditch somewhere. It made no sense how he got so strong without a village supporting him but yet..

What's that sound?

A rumbling sound beneath the earth caught Itome's attention. Quickly, he turned his Sharingan on and saw some type of spike that held chakra in it rushing to the surface and threatening to rip him apart. He leapt out of the way two meters, managing to avoid the vine.

A wood release user? This isn't him..

Distraught, he almost wanted to die here, but then he remembered that he was better then everyone else. He couldn't die, especially to some piece of shit that got his hopes up.

"Hm...that chakra is familiar. I'm glad you dodged, Itome."

From the shadows, emerging from a tree, was a man around the same age as Itome with red hair that went to his neck. A black cloak covered the rest of his body.

"Y-Yukio...how can you control wood? You're just an Uzumaki.."

Yukio raised his wooden arm.

"Apparently, when I got this replacement arm it gave me some of the clan's DNA. Now, I can control the powerful wood release..Itome. I suggest you go back to Konoha, you don't stand a chance against me...and I don't want to hurt you.."

He hoped that it didn't come to this, but on the bright side, he would be able to fight his rival.

"How are you so impressive at this element without a teacher?"

"I'll tell you if you can beat me in a fight. Where's the fun if I just tell ya, you know?"

Yukio seemed to be playful as ever. In fact, his playfulness inspired Itome to come up with this disguise.

"Hm..fine. Let us duel.....GREAT BEAST, ACTIVATE!"

The wooden fortress began to sprout eight large hands, each three times the size of Itome's body.

"Thus isn't even the full power of this beast..now, do you want to continue?"

For the second time in his life, he felt fear. It was just like the time he fought that crazed killer. How could Yukio have surpassed him? This was obviously an S-rank technique, and Itome had no moves like that. The Sharingan spoiled him.

One tomoe...it isn't enough to bring Yukio back to the village! I can't beat him like this!

With the Sharingan realizing his need to win, his need to live...it evolved to the next tomoe. But, Itome didn't even get the chance to use it.

"You're not strong enough. Come back when you can beat my fortress."

The wooden fortress sank back into the ground, and Yukio walked off. Itome was too much in shock about how much he failed to even do anything about this, and watched his friend walk off. Confused, he went back to the village with a goal in mind...he would defeat the fortress, and figure out Yukio's mystery.

WC: 1026

Learned Tomoe 2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum