Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

completing C rank mission-collect taxes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1completing C rank mission-collect taxes Empty completing C rank mission-collect taxes Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Danny

Danny
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Daniel just finished a bowl of ramen at an  inn nearby to the house Dakiro and Daniel lives,as Dakiro payed the bill for both of them,he sat down to one of the best tables in the inn and called Daniel to sit besides him,Daniel obeyed his instruction and sat beside him with a naughty face and with a big grin."So what do you wanna talk about" said Daniel "well I wanna tell you this in advance" replied Dakiro,As Daniel had this he immediately replied by saying "what do you wanna tell me in advance huhn,am all ears" .Dakiro then sighed and looked at Daniel with a serious face,as he then changed it to a smile and then said "am gonna teach and train you about sealing jutsu,cool huhn". As Daniel heard this,he was very happy and wanted to shout but he controlled the urge and said "Yeah it is damn fer walking through the streets". "Hmm I will be going then,just remember to prepare yourself" replied Dakiro with a happy face."Yeah I will, thanks for the head ups anyways and thanks that you will sacrifice your time for my training" was what Daniel said after seeing Dakiro's face .Dakiro then stood up and told Daniel that"I should be going,don't wanna get late for work" Dakiro then stood up and waves goodbye to Daniel. As he got to the door,he looked back with a winx at Daniel and then raised his right hand with brute force saying "FIGHTING!!". Daniel chuckled and looked at his master and tight he was childish,he then noticed the people staring at his guardian  who was at the door,then another customer came in and as he decided to close the door Dakiro exited the inn.
After listening to the songs of many people that came to the bar to sing who tried their luck to see if someone who would like their job aand try to sponsoe them,he decided to leave after sitting in the inn for 40 minutes adter Dakiro's departure,he exited the inn
After walking through the streets, a chuunin approached him and gave him a scroll which read "Mission Name: Collect Taxes
Type: Normal
Mission Rank: C
Mission Reward: 400 Ryo
Mission Description: You must go out and collect the debts that villager have failed to pay. People are pretty stingy when it comes to money so you're guaranteed to get into at least one fist fight. Collect three debts"
Daniel looked on with a grim expression as he didnt feel like partaking in any mission but would rather.Daniel thought it through before he wanted the chuunin to go,but he would however be payed for the Mission and that was when he remembered that he has low amount of Ryo left  as he then accepted the mission as he heard the chuunin telling him to meet him at the academy once he was done.
Daniel walked for some moments and then met the chuunin again,as he noticed that the chuunin was looking for him to deliver the name of the people that don't want to lag their taxes.Daniel then listened as the chuunin mentioned some names and their locations,the chuunin then told Daniel that he would find him in the academy
Daniel headed to the first adrres and asked for the man's tax.The man refused but then Daniel threathened to break his skull if he refused.The man began to  sweat immediately after listening to Daniel's statement.The man then payed his tax to Daniel as Daniel then went to the house of the next debtor.

Daniel continued to intimidate each debtor as they broke down to tears  begging him not to hurt them as they would then pay their taxes to Daniel After collecting tax from everybody except one last debtor, he then decided to go to his house though he Heard that the man is super stubborn.
Knock knock knock. As Daniel knocked the door of the last debtor, a skinny man opened the door and looked at the chuunin and said."What do you want,don't tell me youre another person sent to me to collect my tax".. [color=Black]Daniel[ then replied with a yes and said "Youre funny,you're enjoying what the village is giving you but you don't wanna give the village some tax to complete their duties and develop the village .Well I'll ask once and that'll be politely.. Give me your tax(as he said it with a soft voice)"."Hahahahaaha,do you think I'll give in to your intimidations,well you just wait here let me bring it",he then brought out the tax on hus left hand with a cutlass held firmly with his right .Daniel signed and told him this"well it has come to this,get ready tlcfellcthe wrath of the Red Bea (he couldnt finish the sentence as he had to jump back to avoid the horizontal slash swung to the right by the debtor).The debtor ran at Daniel as he tried to impale Daniel with his sword but Daniel side stepped as he was then shocked as the man managed to turn and strike with a devastating slash that would kill the victim if it should touch the opponent but Daniel rolled back just in time.The two parties then charged at each other  as the man decided to slash Daniel's head off but Daniel rolled and held his left leg as this made him lose balance and fall to the ground with his face crashing into the hard earth, Daniel wasted no time and hitted him really hard with his leg to his spine which parslysed the man,"Now you see,youre just talk"(as he grabbed the tax in a paper bag held in his left hand).Daniel then threw the remaining tax he had acquired and went to the academy and saw the chuunin.He moved closer and gave the man the bag as he then went home]/color]

WC:721

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum